Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Week 8 Summary

WEEK 8 SUMMARY

…WEIGHT…

No weight dropped this week. Gained about a pound of water midweek and dropped it last night.

…CARDIO…

Been slacking a bit on cardio. Have not really been doing my two a days…but made up for that with a few three mile runs this week. Sometimes I would rather it be over quicker so I would rather go for a 30 minute run and crank out 3 miles than spend an hour walking slowly on a damned treadmill.

…DIET…

Had some cake this week…yum! But that is the end of that. Skipped our end of the year party for work because I would have been stuck on a boat for three hours being served fajitas… fajitas? Really? We are the most valuable company in the world…and we get fajitas? I would have chosen Fogo de Chao for us…next time they need to put me on the party planning committee.

1615 calories 44F / 139C / 154P
    *Calories includes supplements

…SLEEP…

Averaged about 5.5 hours a night of sleep so that is definitely getting better.

…PROGRESS PHOTOS…

Start versus current pictures…

Coming out of "retirement"...Meg is training for a Figure competition...again!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171008551&pagenumber=

My first ever training journal: Oh snap....Meg-O's training for a Figure comp...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139228463

megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

1/27/13...back & arms

7 WEEKS OUT

…WEIGHT…

143.6#

…CARDIO…

AM Cardio: 3 mile run @ 9:25/mile pace
    PM Cardio: 20 minute treadmill @ 10%

…BACK & ARMS…

Wide Grip Lat Pulldown
    2x10 @ 105#
    2x6 @ 120#

EZ-Bar Bicep Curl (wide grip)
    4x10 @ 35#

Superset:
    Seated DB Curl
    4x6 @ 15#

Seated Hammer Curl
    4x6 @ 15#

Cable Rope (towel…what gym has only one rope?!) Tricep Pushdown
    12 @ 80# drop to 8 @ 50#
    8 @ 80# drop to 8 @ 50#
    2x6 @ 80# drop to 8@ 50#

Superset:
    EZ-Bar Skull Crushers
    3x10 @ 35#

Bench Dips
    3x12

…DIET…

Changing up the diet a bit….here’s the base structure…

M1: 5 egg whites, 1 WW tortilla, 1 tbsp picante
    M2: 15 almonds (or 1 tbsp PB), 5 oz extra lean ground turkey, 10g mustard
    M3: 5 oz turkey, ½ c brown rice, 2 oz avocado, 1 tbsp ketchup
    M4: 5 oz tilapia, 3 oz red potatoes, 3 oz greens, 10g mustard
    M5A: 5 oz chicken, 3 oz sweet potato, 3 oz greens, 10g mustard
    M6: 4 oz tilapia, 3 oz greens

Meal 5 will change on the days BEFORE heavy days (shoulders and back). I will alternate the protein source between 5 oz of sirloin (M5B) and 5 oz of salmon (M5C).

Last night was sirloin, and I was highly disappointed because I was soooo tired, not hungry, and irritated and did not feel like cooking that I didn’t even marinate the damned steak…ish tasted blech until I drenched it in salt.

Hell, I didn’t even want to get off the couch after my mid-day nap to make my 3rd meal of the day. I could’ve just gone to bed for the night and been cool with that. Talk about lack of motivation when you aren’t hungry and don’t feel like moving around.

1658 calories 50F / 112C / 174P

…BLADDER BUSTIN’…

172 oz water
    16 oz coffee

…BODY MEDIA DATA…

Sleep: 8:07 hours
    Calories Burned: 2392
    Coming out of "retirement"...Meg is training for a Figure competition...again!!!

My first ever training journal: Oh snap....Meg-O's training for a Figure comp...

Started posing practice on Saturday. Nothing too formal this time as it was just me making some small adjustments with coach's wife. There is another lady that is considering competing in the same show I am doing in March. She became interested after watching us practice posing for the Adela last summer. So this time around I may not be the only “figure girl” posing with all the boys. That’ll take some of the pressure off

So, not really many adjustments made as my shoulders seem to have filled out since my last round of progress pictures where they were looking a little "pointy". So far everyone likes the tweak I've been working on for my right model pose as it really brings out the glute/ham tie-in. For some reason the right model pose doesn't quite look right. It could be due to a few factors such as over-rotating coming out of the back lat spread and also the fact that this is my atrophed/lagging side. But I'm not concerned about it as we've got 7 more weeks and once I really start to lean out I won't need to compensate for much.

The Money Shot

Forgot to share this one...we call this "The Money Shot"...ignore the funky cheesy smile...I think a dog was about to photobomb me....

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by megdaig View Post
    Forgot to share this one...we call this "The Money Shot"...ignore the funky cheesy smile...I think a dog was about to photobomb me....

7 week out, wow time flies!

That's a great pose bwt, tiny little waist...

Stay strong m'lady!
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to kimm4 again.

Thanks Kimm! And coming from you is the holy grail of all compliments and confirmation!

smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Looking good! Keep up the good work. Our workouts/exercises are similar so when I see your numbers it motivates me to push a little harder every time....I'm just a little shy of your weights. Thanks for the motivation!

On another note. I'm trying to figure out what I am going to do for my makeup after my first show (having it done by someone the first time). I'm not sure if its worth investing in the makeup and doing it myself, or just having someone do it for me before every show. The second option would obviously be less stressful, but I'm also trying to save a little $$. On the other hand, I'm terrified my face is going to come out too light if I do my own makeup and I'll look like a freak on stage. I'm not very good at doing my own makeup. So do girls usually have a light spray tan on their face? What do you do for your shows? If you do your own makeup, what brand do you use, MAC?

1/28/13...shoulders

7 WEEKS OUT

…WEIGHT…

143.6#

Weight hasn’t budged in well over a week. Leg fat was feeling squishy last night so I’m expecting a small woosh here shortly…I’m calling it Thursday.

…CARDIO…

AM Cardio: 30 minutes treadmill, 8% incline
    PM Cardio: 20 minutes treadmill, 10% incline

…SHOULDERS…

Seated BB Military Press
    15 @ 45#
    10 @ 45#
    10 @ 65#
    8 @ 85#
    2x6 @ 95#
    6 @ 105#

Triset:
    Single Arm DB Clean & Press
    Rd 1: 10 @ 20#
    Rd 2, 3: 2x10 @ 35#
    Rd 4: 10 @ 40#
    I was struggling with grip strength on the 35#ers so when he took those away after round 3 I was a little upset that he didn’t have faith that I could do the last set…then he dropped the 40#er at my feet and that made me giddy.

BB High Pull
    Rd 1 thru 4: 10 @ 40#

Single Arm DB Side Lateral Raise w/ non-working Arm Extended Overhead w/ KB
    Rd 1: 10 @ 8# (DB) and 20# (KB)
    Rd 2, 3: 10 @ 10# (DB) and 20# (KB)
    Rd 4: 10 @ 12# (DB) and 20# (KB)

Superset:
    Machine Side Lateral Raise
    Rd 1, 2: 10 @ 35#
    Rd 3: 10 @ 45#
    Rd 4: 10 @ 35# drop to 10 @ 20#

Face Pull
    Rd 1: 15 @ 60#
    Rd 2, 3: 15 @ 75#
    Rd 4: 15 @ 75# drop to 15 @ 50#

…DIET…

Put a whole chicken in the crockpot with some cayenne and garlic rub…needed more salt. But mixed this with my plain and dry chicken breast to spice it up a bit.

1577 calories 39F / 117C / 183P

…BLADDER BUSTIN’…
    8oz coffee
    8oz green tea
    174oz H2O

…SUPPLEMENTS…

Have forgotten to take yohimbe for the past two days…

Had a quarter of a scoop (11g) of MHP Dark Rage PWO…that sh!t is nasty! Tastes like bile unless you dilute the crap out of it, although I am getting a bit used to it (only my 3rd time to have it). Apparently there are two versions of the Dark Rage because the one I bought off BB.com has 120 calories (30g carb) per scoop but the one I saw at Vitamin Shoppe has 0cals and 0g? WTH?

…BODYMEDIA DATA…

Calories Burned: 2619
    Sleep: 5:02

Got a decent amount of sleep despite having to get up 6 times before midnight to use the bathroom. Cannot say much for last night’s sleep, it’s bad.

…MISCELLANEOUS RAMBLINGS…

Not sure whether I consider it a compliment, moreso not, but my coach once again got asked over the weekend how much Var he has me on [none]. In fact, he won’t even let me (or himself) consider it until I’ve tapped out my genetic potential. Other than having an athletic base from playing softball since childhood and throughout high school and college, I have been lifting and eating consistently for only 15 months. I think I still have quite a long way to go naturally. Anyway, I am actually starting to take offense to such inquiries because I’ve worked my azz off and I don’t want people to assume that I’ve had “help” just because my progress has been pretty substantial, maybe I just want it more than most others. /rant

Originally Posted by smiskell View Post
    Looking good! Keep up the good work. Our workouts/exercises are similar so when I see your numbers it motivates me to push a little harder every time....I'm just a little shy of your weights. Thanks for the motivation!

On another note. I'm trying to figure out what I am going to do for my makeup after my first show (having it done by someone the first time). I'm not sure if its worth investing in the makeup and doing it myself, or just having someone do it for me before every show. The second option would obviously be less stressful, but I'm also trying to save a little $$. On the other hand, I'm terrified my face is going to come out too light if I do my own makeup and I'll look like a freak on stage. I'm not very good at doing my own makeup. So do girls usually have a light spray tan on their face? What do you do for your shows? If you do your own makeup, what brand do you use, MAC?
    Glad you could use my numbers as motivation! Just as good as having someone right there pushing your or competing with you

Soooo...I too want to save money by doing my own hair and makeup...but I am so not a girly girl and suck royally at both. My hair I could get by on my own by straightening it and doing some soft waves/curls. But the makeup! You have to wh*re that sh!t up because those harsh stage lights will wash you out. I may play around with doing my own stage makeup, but I have a feeling I'd be too conservative. If I did do my my own makeup I'd likely run to Sephora and get someone's input. Some of those boys know their makeup!

Most people don't spray tan the face. It will be splotchy and reveal any wrinkle or crevice that you have. You just have to do your best to match the color of the tan....here's how I looked in the hotel before and after makeup before the comp...

smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Glad you could use my numbers as motivation! Just as good as having someone right there pushing your or competing with you

Soooo...I too want to save money by doing my own hair and makeup...but I am so not a girly girl and suck royally at both. My hair I could get by on my own by straightening it and doing some soft waves/curls. But the makeup! You have to wh*re that sh!t up because those harsh stage lights will wash you out. I may play around with doing my own stage makeup, but I have a feeling I'd be too conservative. If I did do my my own makeup I'd likely run to Sephora and get someone's input. Some of those boys know their makeup!

Most people don't spray tan the face. It will be splotchy and reveal any wrinkle or crevice that you have. You just have to do your best to match the color of the tan....here's how I looked in the hotel before and after makeup before the comp...

Same problem as you sista! I'll feel like I'll look like a clown if I do it myself, but then again, I know its "stage makeup", so it has to be a little more dramatic. Ill hit up the mall this weekend and let you know what they suggest!

At least you have a picture to compare it too!

Same problem as you sista! I'll feel like I'll look like a clown if I do it myself, but then again, I know its "stage makeup", so it has to be a little more dramatic. Ill hit up the mall this weekend and let you know what they suggest!

At least you have a picture to compare it too!
    What you may could do is apply a couple of coats of JanTana to the inside of your arm and use that as your comparison.

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Doing great work in here!

Keep it up, not long now
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not

1/29/13...cardio bunny day

7 WEEKS OUT

…WEIGHT…

143.6#

12 days and counting of not budging. My bet is still on a woosh tomorrow morning.

…CARDIO…

AM Cardio: 30 minutes treadmill, 8% incline
    PM Cardio: 15 minutes stepmill, fatburner, level 8

Went to the gym around 7 PM for evening cardio. I was going to walk on the treadmill but all were taken and so was the only stepmill, so I started on the frickin elliptical. I was so demotivated to spend 20 minutes on that stupid thing, especially watching home dude on the SM walking up it backward, holding onto the rails for dear life. I guess he got a good tricep workout. Good thing he finished after my 2 excruciating minutes on the hamster wheel.

…DIET…

Tonight was salmon night.

1672 calories 41F / 111C / 182P

…BLADDER BUSTIN’…
    24oz coffee
    8oz green tea
    160oz H2O

…SUPPLEMENTS…

Took melatonin without Valerian Root to try to get some sleep but without the awful heavy head and chest that I get when taking both.

Forgot my last round of dinner supps.

…BODYMEDIA DATA…

Calories Burned: 2344
    Sleep: 2:46

Goal: Build More Muscle! Luvdogs's Avatar
    Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good to know about the make up. We have a Sephora here (although I've never been inside!) and an Ulta. Could probably get stage make up tips from them along with buying the darker make up there.

Like the bicep vein in that picture!
    Julia

Reach for your ankles Mundungus's Avatar
    Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Been lurking but wanted to check in and let you know the progress is obvious in the pics a few posts up. Keep killing it. Gotta support my fellow Houstonian! Is the show in Houston?
    *SCC*
    *Texas Crew*
    *Ginger Crew*
    *Dad Crew*

Originally Posted by Mundungus View Post
    Been lurking but wanted to check in and let you know the progress is obvious in the pics a few posts up. Keep killing it. Gotta support my fellow Houstonian! Is the show in Houston?
    It is. March 16th at the Bayou Music Center (Verison Wireless Theater...or whatever).

1/30/13....back

7 WEEKS OUT

…WEIGHT…

143.6#

Had my woosh this morning! Frickin’ finally. 142.4#

Eyeballin' and estimating that I'm just at 13%. Bottom two abs out almost full-time now and then the skin will start tightening up.

…CARDIO…

AM Cardio: 30 minutes treadmill, 10% incline

…BACK…

Assisted Pull-ups
    2x15 @ #10
    10 @ #8
    2x8 @ #6

Chest Supported T-Bar Rows
    3x10 @ 45#
    10 @ 55#

Single Arm Iso-Lat Row
    10 @ 45# each arm
    2x10 @ 70# each arm
    10 @ 80# each arm

Single Arm DB Rows
    10 @ 40#
    3x10 @ 45#

Bent Over BB Row (Reverse Close Underhand Grip)
    2x10 @ 70#
    2x10 @ 90#

…DIET…

1637 calories 41F / 120C / 188P

…BLADDER BUSTIN’…
    24oz coffee
    8oz green tea
    130oz H2O

…SUPPLEMENTS…

Didn’t take glutamine before bed.

…BODYMEDIA DATA…

Calories Burned: 2360
    Sleep: 5:01

Had my woosh this morning! Frickin’ finally. 142.4#
    HELL YEAH! I finally understand what the feeling is like, its it freakin awesome. Great job, what weight are you targeting?

HELL YEAH! I finally understand what the feeling is like, its it freakin awesome. Great job, what weight are you targeting?
    We are targeting 135# at the minimum....we shall find out in 6 weeks!

1/31/13...chest & shoulders

7 WEEKS OUT

…WEIGHT…

142.4#

…CARDIO…

AM Cardio: 30 minutes stepmill, fat burner intervals, level 8

…CHEST & SHOULDERS…

Incline DB Bench Press
    2x12 @ 35#
    5x10 @ 40#
    Failure on last rep of last two sets

BW Dips
    3x8

Standing Cable Cross-over
    2x6 @ 30# drop to 6 @ 20#
    2x4 @ 30# drop to 6 @ 30#

Superset:
    DB Side Lateral Pyramid Set
    3 sets of 8 @ 15# / 20 @ 25# pushing / 4 @ 15#

Plate Front Raise with Twist
    3x10 @ 25#

Cable Clean & Press
    2x8 @ 50#
    6 @ 50#

Face Pulls
    12 @ 90#
    2x12 @ 100#

…DIET…

1655 calories 39F / 127C / 192P

…BLADDER BUSTIN’…
    24oz coffee
    8oz green tea
    137oz H2O

…SUPPLEMENTS…

Didn’t take glutamine before bed or last round of supplements with dinner. I was able to schedule a Dexa scan for this afternoon so I’m eliminating most supplements within 24 hours of testing.

…BODYMEDIA DATA…

Calories Burned: 2431
    Sleep: 5:11

2/1/13 dexa scan results

So here is my DEXA scan results. I apologize for the picture but my scanner is not cooperating.

I pretty much can interpret the report, the only confusing part to me is why the gynoid region mass is excluded from the totals. Is it already included in the legs total?

[PART] OF THE REPORT OUTPUT

FUDGING SOME NUMBERS

So, using solely the DEXA measured fat mass of 19.5# (note that this excludes the gynoid fat mass...) compared to my morning weight of 143.4# that puts LBM at 124# and a BF of 13.6% which is spot on with my original assumption….whoa!

So, the DEXA report weighed me at 145.2# which would suggest nearly 126# LBM and 13.4%, which I find is unlikely but desireable ;P

THE GRITTY DETAILS

As speculated (and proven by progress pictures), the majority of my fat is in my azz and legs.

Note....height also measured at 5'6.5''...round up to 5'7''.

Played around a bit at posing practice. Trying to be more girlie...that sh!t is hard! Here is a bad iPhone recording of the non-sense. This goes to prove how much lighting and tanning and angles and shadows make a huge difference. I look so soft, not defined at all. And a little puffy too! Oh well, I am just stoked that my shoulders are still so full. Trick my body into thinking it is fed...burn baby burn!

I need more work on being sassy ['I'm sexy and I know it!'], which is so not me, in my transitions, especially when going from the back lat spread to the right side model pose. And work on relaxing the arms...and getting my left shoulder up a bit...too much to remember especially when nervous.

And finally got to harass Hunter Pence about stealing my workout times with coach when he is in town. All I have to say is that boy can do work, it is a shame the Astros traded him a while back, would've been a great franchise player...oh well. Looked like they were having a good time (i.e. dying), February 2nd and it is already 75 degrees outside. The workout looked like fun though, lots of explosive/power type metcon work similar to what we (the team of girls) do on Saturday mornings.

And speaking of being girlie. I went to get eyelash extensions today (I absolutely hated the glue-on fake lashes so hopefully these will be better for me and the stage), and the stylist read the details of my chart and wanted to know about my cardio since I put that I occasionally run and she wanted to know how 'to look like me without a lot of running'. Well we get to talking and she recognized me from the gym (because she remembered that we have the same exact hot pink shoes). She said the other day it was comical watching as I worked out, the boys slowly started backing away because they were intimidated by my guns, lol. And here I though I just smelled bad with tanning lotion and burnt skin smell mixed in with a bit of sweat.

2/1/13...legs

7 WEEKS OUT

…WEIGHT…

143.4#

…CARDIO…

AM Cardio: 30 minutes 3.0 MPH walk on treadmill at 10%
    PM Cardio: 20 minutes 3.0 MPH walk on treadmill at 10%

…LEGS…

Leg Extension
    30 @ 50#
    2x20 @ 50#
    As fast as possible to get the blood flowing.

Squat
    2x8 @ 135#
    6 @ 155#
    6 @ 165#
    6 @ 175#
    Will definitely be able to push it next time…all is feeling a OK.

Front Squat
    2x6 @ 135#

Sing Leg, Leg Press
    2x10 @ 50#
    10 @ 70#

Hyperextension (glute/hammie)
    10 @ 35#
    3x10 @ 45#

Superset:
    Single Leg, Leg Extension
    3x4 @ 65#

Leg Extension
    3x6 @ 145#

Single Leg, Lying Leg Curl
    10 @ 30#
    10 @ 50#
    10 @ 110# ← both legs together
    6 @ 125# ← both legs together

…DIET…

1653 calories 40F / 126C / 191P

…BLADDER BUSTIN’…

129oz water
    32oz coffee
    8oz green tea

…SUPPLEMENTS…

Took em all.

…BODY MEDIA DATA…

Sleep: 4:06 hours
    Calories Burned: 2418

AESTHETIC BEASTMODE Keyboardsmasher's Avatar
    Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Video is private
    Get shredded or die tryin.. face down ass up.

Originally Posted by Keyboardsmasher View Post
    Video is private
    Fixed...

I think :/

Goal: Build More Muscle! Luvdogs's Avatar
    Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That Dexa is very interesting. I would love to get that done. I did the under water one a few years back, scared the daylights out of me!

Your turns are great. I did my first practice today with my Tanji Johnson DVD. I looking a little stiff still. Practice, practice, practice.

Awesome numbers on those squats
    Julia

Week 7 summary

WEEK 7 SUMMARY

Edited to add this....a side-by-side of last week's and this week's model pose....I made great progress this week despite a lack of scale movement over the past two. Changes are minor, but most of it appears to be in the delts. Posing and the tan is getting better

…WEIGHT…

Dropped 1.2# last week, with 0 the week before so averaging 0.6# loss per week at the increased calories.

Hit 141.8# on Sunday, but had a cheat meal with the Beau to celebrate us moving on to the next step (his house sold and all moved in with me ). Holding on to 2 extra pounds today as a result (calories for Sunday was only 2100 so right at around maintenance, so no real harm done).

…CARDIO…

No cardio or lifting whatsoever on Saturday and Sunday. I figured that my body could use a good two solid days off. Will do my arm workout on Tuesday.

…DIET…

1612 calories 41F / 119C / 182P

…BLADDER BUSTIN’…

Averaging about 140 ounces per day of water. Coffee and green tea consumption slowly on the rise.

…BODYMEDIA DATA…

Calories Burned: 2360
    Sleep: 5.29 hours
    Last edited by megdaig; 02-04-2013 at 09:21 AM.

2/4/13...shoulders

6 WEEKS OUT

…WEIGHT…

144.6#

Having a terrible time getting the scale to drop. Praying for some recomp magic.

…CARDIO…

AM Cardio: 30 minutes treadmill, 10% incline
    PM Cardio: Got a freebie from coach

…SHOULDERS / METCON…

Giant Set:

4 rounds of ….

Battle Rope, Alternating Arms, AFAP
    4 sets of 30 seconds

Medicine Ball “V” Exercise
    4x30 reps w/ 8 kg MB

Bungee Front Delt Raise
    Rd 1: 15 reps
    Rd 2 thru 4: 10 reps

Bungee Side Lateral Delt Raise
    Rd 1: 15 reps
    Rd 2 thru 4: 10 reps

Single Arm DB Clean and Press
    Rd 1: 10 @ 14#
    Rd 2 thru 4: 10 @ 30#

Wide Grip BB High Pulls
    4x10 @ 40#

Band Rear Delt Flye (purple band)
    4x30 reps

Giant Set:

4 rounds of ….

Lunge / Step Up / Lunge
    Rd 1: 10 reps each leg
    Rd 2 thru 4: 5 reps each leg

BB Military Shoulder Press
    10 @ 65#
    10 @ 75#
    2x8 @ 95#

DB Side Lateral Raise
    12 @ 12#
    10 @ 12# drop to 12 @ 8#
    2 sets of 12 @ 12# drop to 12 @ 8#

Side Lateral Push Against Static Resistance
    3 rounds of 8 against 300# dude.

…DIET…

1603 calories 37F / 123C / 188P

…BLADDER BUSTIN’…
    32oz coffee
    8oz green tea
    134oz H2O

…BODY MEDIA DATA…

Sleep: 4:10 hours
    Calories Burned: 2442

CSCS, CPT, WNBF Pro Cytrainer913's Avatar
    Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Some drops

I know u have ur coach but I'd get to dropping ur protein down to about 150 n the carbs might have to hit some 100 days or maybe a bit more for some of those days.

I'm sure he will take care of that!

Originally Posted by Cytrainer913 View Post
    I know u have ur coach but I'd get to dropping ur protein down to about 150 n the carbs might have to hit some 100 days or maybe a bit more for some of those days.

I'm sure he will take care of that!
    We are (and have been) adjusting weekly. But mostly we are playing around right now as I do lean out fast. I was a month ahead last cut so I know I'll hit my goal because we know what DOES work (130g both carbs and protein).

Right now we are beginning to pull all rice out and replace with sweet taters . Good thing I love 'em. He won't tell me what's in store so I don't get "discouraged"....whatever that means .