ferdyano2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ferdyano2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Ultimate Diet questions..

Hey guys, im 18 years old and around 18% BF, aiming for 12%, probably will reach that by 2 months or so of using the ultimate diet, well actually i just started the diet and I changed something in the program i dont know if it will destroy any results or its okay

Here is how the diet works:

2 days glycogen depletion high rep workouts 15 reps (full body workouts) + cardio (1500 calorie deficit, less than 50g carb)
    2 days cardio (1500 calorie deficit, less than 50g carb)
    workout at the AM (10 reps workout) then refeed that day for about 4k-5k calories of starchy carbs and keeping protein/fat intake the same
    cardio + 10-25% deficit
    cardio + 10-25% deficit (POWER WORKOUT 3-5 REPS)

now my question is, can i do the depletion days on SUNDAY and TUESDAY?

so it will be instead of SUNDAY/MONDAY = depletion&cardio and TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY = cardio
    it will be: sunday/tuesday = depletion&cardio, monday/wednesday = cardio

is that okay, or it wont get me good depletion results? or the muscles will get depleted anyways from glycogen even if its not 2 days in a row?

thank you!

Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why do all this fancy stuff when you could just eat a deficit?

ferdyano2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ferdyano2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Bump!

LGartner will become famous soon enough. (+50) LGartner will become famous soon enough. (+50) LGartner will become famous soon enough. (+50) LGartner will become famous soon enough. (+50) LGartner will become famous soon enough. (+50) LGartner will become famous soon enough. (+50) LGartner will become famous soon enough. (+50) LGartner will become famous soon enough. (+50) LGartner will become famous soon enough. (+50) LGartner will become famous soon enough. (+50) LGartner will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Youre making it alot harder then it needs to be. Do your workouts, get your cardio in, and eat in a caloric deficit and you will lose weight. Its as simple as that.
    Sponsored mens physique athlete/fitness model

Originally Posted by LGartner View Post
    Youre making it alot harder then it needs to be. Do your workouts, get your cardio in, and eat in a caloric deficit and you will lose weight. Its as simple as that.
    No, its not that simple.. do you know whats ultimate diet 2.0? try to read the book and you'll change your mind..

ultimate diet 2.0 fixes everything psychologicaly, and even builds mass and gets you a continous 1.5 pounds of weekly fat loss (WHILE BUILDING MASS TOO), a friend of mine did it its his 3rd week, and his old "nutrition system" was eating 1500 calorie / daily (200g protein / 50g fat / rest is carbs) for 2 weeks and lifting, weight lost? no, nothing lost. (thats because your body adapts to that caloric range, he always experiences plateaus of never losing weight)

and for me, its my third day, and lol i notice difference already that i havent been noticing for 2 months, and YES i was eating at a deficit for those last 2 months (1500 calorie/day) and weightlifting, my TDEE is 1800 calories plus workout and ****s gets me at 2100 atleast, so i should lose weight, and no, i havent lost any..

thats because my metabolism adapted and got lowered, and dont tell me "no it didnt" or "you are miscalculating your calories" I guess this program fits me best..

@back to topic:

anyone with experience can help tell me if this is okay?

Registered User JuggernautGeoff's Avatar
    JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ferdyano2 View Post
    No, its not that simple.. do you know whats ultimate diet 2.0? try to read the book and you'll change your mind..

ultimate diet 2.0 fixes everything psychologicaly, and even builds mass and gets you a continous 1.5 pounds of weekly fat loss (WHILE BUILDING MASS TOO), a friend of mine did it its his 3rd week, and his old "nutrition system" was eating 1500 calorie / daily (200g protein / 50g fat / rest is carbs) for 2 weeks and lifting, weight lost? no, nothing lost. (thats because your body adapts to that caloric range, he always experiences plateaus of never losing weight)

and for me, its my third day, and lol i notice difference already that i havent been noticing for 2 months, and YES i was eating at a deficit for those last 2 months (1500 calorie/day) and weightlifting, my TDEE is 1800 calories plus workout and ****s gets me at 2100 atleast, so i should lose weight, and no, i havent lost any..

thats because my metabolism adapted and got lowered, and dont tell me "no it didnt" or "you are miscalculating your calories" I guess this program fits me best..

@back to topic:

anyone with experience can help tell me if this is okay?
    you say the diet is the best, then ask if we think its okay then we tell you its overcomplicated then you say no its better then ask for our input again......

logic not even once
    sub to my youtube for more videos of me lifting heavy things : www.youtube.com/user/civilizedmurderer

best lifts(kg):
    back squat 250, front 200
    clean 179 pw clean 165
    snatch 140 pw snatch 122.5
    c&J 179 pw c&j 160

push press 155 strict press 120
    bench 175

best comp total 316

Originally Posted by JuggernautGeoff View Post
    you say the diet is the best, then ask if we think its okay then we tell you its overcomplicated then you say no its better then ask for our input again......

logic not even once
    1) wear glasses
    2) re-read the thread
    3) write a credible reply.