hollister85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Work-out question

Just started the 2nd week of the Chris gethin 12 week work out I like the workout I've done it before and made soem good gains but the question I have is!! When and what do u eat and take take my supplements I'm at the gym at 730 and I go to work at 3 and off at midnight?

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There is no set time for food or supplements

Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    There is no set time for food or supplements
    Ok thanks !! What would ur suggestion be on what to eat since I'm trying to eat right this time around working with my work schedule? I'm just starting to really get into trying to get bigger and all and trying to learn when I can

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hollister85 View Post
    Ok thanks !! What would ur suggestion be on what to eat since I'm trying to eat right this time around working with my work schedule? I'm just starting to really get into trying to get bigger and all and trying to learn when I can
    There is no set foods to eat

weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981

calculate your personal goals

whatever you eat whenever you eat on a daily basis to meet these goals is irrelevant.

VANCOUVER CANUCKS FUK YEA MAGnitude's Avatar
    MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000)
    there is no need for supplements.
    RIP- LUC BOURDON

GO THE CANUCKS, GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There is no need for Kris Gethin.
    "Never attempt to train yourself into a caloric deficit. Don't spend hours on the treadmill. Diet comes first, cardio second. The dumbest fat loss strategy ever devised is used by people that wake up early in the morning before going to work to do cardio and follow that up with "recovery shake." Congratulations, you just wasted two hours of your life." Martin Berkhan

Usually do 3 to 4 eggs with a bagel or 2 pieces of toast with some fruit with protein for breakfast, can of tuna with couple pieces of toast with protein for lunch, can tuna with a couple crackers with fruit on 1st break, usually chicken or some type of beef on lunch break and then just protein when I get home

layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Usually do 3 to 4 eggs with a bagel or 2 pieces of toast with some fruit with protein for breakfast, can of tuna with couple pieces of toast with protein for lunch, can tuna with a couple crackers with fruit on 1st break, usually chicken or some type of beef on lunch break and then just protein when I get home
    Without knowing your TDEE and goal (bulk / cut), nobody can tell you what will work. The names of your foods have nothing to do with your resultant body composition. This is why Kris Gethin's diet is BS ... because he tells you you have to do certain things which you don't, primarily to get you to buy supplements.

You need to find your TDEE and macro needs with the sticky from post #5, and then fill those cals and macros with foods you enjoy and consume them any time of the day you prefer.
    "Never attempt to train yourself into a caloric deficit. Don't spend hours on the treadmill. Diet comes first, cardio second. The dumbest fat loss strategy ever devised is used by people that wake up early in the morning before going to work to do cardio and follow that up with "recovery shake." Congratulations, you just wasted two hours of your life." Martin Berkhan

Ok. As said ^^^ this means nothing

Tdee is around 5952

Tdee is around 5952
    Do you do a ridiculous amount of cardio? If not, that is way off.

A 5ft10, 160-170lb male with reasonable body fat level, who goes gym to do weights 3-4 times a week will have a TDEE of around 2500z

Tdee is around 5952
    6000?? You sure?

If that's the case you're severely undereating

SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Please no one say anything rude or mean to me for this as i am not suggesting its 100% true.

I also agree it does not matter when you eat expect for one thing.

If you are trying to bulk or maintain muscle mass, shouldn't you eat relatively close to bed time? Your body will be on a 6-9 hour fast depending on sleep time.

So if you eat 3000 cals, stop eating at 5pm, go to bed 7 hours later at midnight and sleep for 8 hours, thats 15 hours without any calories. Isn't this bad?

Originally Posted by layarph View Post
    Do you do a ridiculous amount of cardio? If not, that is way off.

A 5ft10, 160-170lb male with reasonable body fat level, who goes gym to do weights 3-4 times a week will have a TDEE of around 2500z
    Ya I don't think that's right

Ya I don't think that's right

Ha don't worry. Use the Katch McArdle formula and try again.

Originally Posted by SdvsB View Post
    Please no one say anything rude or mean to me for this as i am not suggesting its 100% true.

I also agree it does not matter when you eat expect for one thing.

If you are trying to bulk or maintain muscle mass, shouldn't you eat relatively close to bed time? Your body will be on a 6-9 hour fast depending on sleep time.

So if you eat 3000 cals, stop eating at 5pm, go to bed 7 hours later at midnight and sleep for 8 hours, thats 15 hours without any calories. Isn't this bad?
    No it's fine. Your body won't go catabolic (besides the constant flux)

SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    No it's fine. Your body won't go catabolic (besides the constant flux)
    thank you! always wondered about that.

LGartner will become famous soon enough. (+50) LGartner will become famous soon enough. (+50) LGartner will become famous soon enough. (+50) LGartner will become famous soon enough. (+50) LGartner will become famous soon enough. (+50) LGartner will become famous soon enough. (+50) LGartner will become famous soon enough. (+50) LGartner will become famous soon enough. (+50) LGartner will become famous soon enough. (+50) LGartner will become famous soon enough. (+50) LGartner will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just started the 2nd week of the Chris gethin 12 week work out I like the workout I've done it before and made soem good gains but the question I have is!! When and what do u eat and take take my supplements I'm at the gym at 730 and I go to work at 3 and off at midnight?
    When to take supplements depends on what you have...as for food try to get in some carbs and proteins prior to workout and more protein and simple carbs postworkout. At the end of the day as long as youve hit your macros and gotten enough calories youll be good. Hope I helped a little
    Sponsored mens physique athlete/fitness model

Originally Posted by LGartner View Post
    When to take supplements depends on what you have...as for food try to get in some carbs and proteins prior to workout and more protein and simple carbs postworkout. At the end of the day as long as youve hit your macros and gotten enough calories youll be good. Hope I helped a little
    Well it looks like I need to find a measuring tape to find my bf# to find my Tdee so I can everything right

weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    guy with your height and weight working out a few times a week will have TDEE approx 3000 calories.

Why don't you eat 3000 cals for 1-2 weeks and see what happens to your weight to get a picture

texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well it looks like I need to find a measuring tape to find my bf# to find my Tdee so I can everything right
    no need to be that neurotic. eat x amount of calories, weigh yourself one sunday then the next. adjust accordingly. for a guy your size you should lose pretty well in the mid 2000s
    Johns Hopkins '16

Originally Posted by weknow24 View Post
    guy with your height and weight working out a few times a week will have TDEE approx 3000 calories.

Why don't you eat 3000 cals for 1-2 weeks and see what happens to your weight to get a picture
    Thanks that looks a lot easier! I'll give it a try

Originally Posted by LGartner View Post
    Ignore the bold, and listen to ther underlined^^^