sjc321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Guess my body fat percentage and nutrition info help! PLEASE :)

Hi everyone

This is my first ever thread so please me gentle :P I have been losing weight for the past 5 months (progress pictures on my page) I went from 160 lbs to 120 lbs not doing it the healthiest way(eating 1000 cals a day). I would really appreciate if somebody can guess my body fat % in my current progress photo. I have no idea if I am skinny fat or not :S Do I need to clean bulk now? or continue to lean out a bit more? I do 40 minutes of weights 5 days days a week with cardio.

Monday: Chest and triceps + 20 min HIIT(Treadmill)
    Tuesday: Legs
    Wednesday: Back and biceps + 20 min HIIT(Treadmill)
    Thursday: Shoulders and abs + 20 min HIIT(Treadmill)
    Friday: Legs
    Saturday: Cardio 40 minutes (Hiking)
    Sunday: Rest (Yoga)

I would love some help with my macronutrients and diet (Concerning the clean bulk or leaning out confusion) I am 5'2 female and I am taking Whey protein (Horleys Ripped whey) and taking fish oils, multi-V, folic acid, calcium. I have a good understanding of eating clean etc just need a little bit more guidance! OH! I have read the stickies on macros but I just need someone to explain to me bit more about the diet and the reason behind it for the body I want. I would LOVE to be around 19% with lean muscle mass but first I have to know what my current body fat % is and where im actually starting at. Thanks for reading my thread!

mrtimz is not very well liked. (-100) mrtimz is not very well liked. (-100) mrtimz is not very well liked. (-100) mrtimz is not very well liked. (-100) mrtimz is not very well liked. (-100) mrtimz is not very well liked. (-100) mrtimz is not very well liked. (-100) mrtimz is not very well liked. (-100) mrtimz is not very well liked. (-100) mrtimz is not very well liked. (-100) mrtimz is not very well liked. (-100)
    Don't worry about dropping pounds. The reason you still have fat is because you we're too concerned about being skinny. And undergone starvation. Focus on becoming lean, building muscle mass.

trulycommitted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trulycommitted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trulycommitted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trulycommitted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trulycommitted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trulycommitted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trulycommitted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trulycommitted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi! You've made amazing progress! Congrats!

As with helping you to calculate your macros, I suggest this website (I cannot post URLs because I don't have 50 forum posts yet!): google "how to calculate leangains macros" and the website is RippedBody.jp. I highly recommend the site! The page I sent really just shows how to calculate your macros, but if you want to read other posts in that site that'd be great.

Any questions just ask or add me up as bodyspace friend. I'll be glad to help with whatever I can.
    The universal ultimate goal is to have no goal.