Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20
    I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jafomofo View Post
    No ****, that's why i said it. That is not however what he has been saying.
    Gotcha

FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jafomofo View Post
    The census was done in 2010 to start with and what you are saying is completely untrue. Whites are the majority of the poor, the majority of the social welfare recipients and commit the most crimes by a vast majority. I suspect what you are trying to say is that more minorities commit crime as related to their percentage of the population but that is not what you are saying so you should stop talking now. You are embarrassing yourself and the rest of us who support your original position as well.
    I hear you, brah, but I'm talking in percentages. Not trying to argue with you, just putting some data out to disprove Suave's BS. 2010 census data is still very much valid, numbers change too slowly for there to be any major changes at a national level.
    Do I even lift?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142588721

Competitive shooting chat thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162987591

| MFCi |

aestheticmisc is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticmisc is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticmisc is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticmisc is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticmisc is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticmisc is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticmisc is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticmisc is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticmisc is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticmisc is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticmisc is just really nice. (+1000)
    20 pages of people arguing their opinions. At least Farley makes sense and brings logic to the table.

hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So much arguing in a thread that should be filled with more positive comments.

This mall is about 2 minutes from my house back home(I'm at an out of state college) Many of my friends were either there shopping or working. My sister was there as well when it happened. Luckily none of my friends or my sister got hurt. My friend's father, however, was killed.(we weren't close friends, more of a "family friend" while growing up) I assume it is him dead in the picture posted seeing as he was the only male shot and the picture is not of the shooter. Very sad what people do.

Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Traffic lights are a infringement on our freedoms and should be removed! Driving trew red lights doesn't kill people, people kill people.
    Het bier zal weer vloeien
    In ons Gelderland
    Op winst in de strijd
    Op vlees en jolijt
    Kom laat ons nu drinken
    Op ons Gelderland

infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by 13donniedarko View Post
    didn't the average oregon shooter with probably mental issues from the sounds of it. Find a way to get the gun by stealing it? So what would stricter laws do? NOTHING!
    They'll just steal them? LOL. American's can't even fathom the idea of a society where guns aren't in mass circulation.
    My incredible foresight predicted NSA spying: http://tinyurl.com/muuua2o
    Now I have foreseen a great need to curb extreme gun culture! http://tinyurl.com/k7hcogk

"The tobacco industry targets the stressed. The gambling industry targets the addictive. The alcohol industry targets the young. But most vehement and malignant is the United State's Firearm industry who obstreperously prey on the fearful, the cowardly, the simpleminded, the patriotic and the puerile." ~Infrum **MFCC**

infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    STOLEN

The NRA propaganda is laughable. 'WHY IS THERE NO OUTCRY ON BASEBALL BATS!?' 'DOCTORS ARE MORE DANGEROUS THAN GUNS'. Not even mad. It's just downright ridonkulas.

Heads up their asses.
    My incredible foresight predicted NSA spying: http://tinyurl.com/muuua2o
    Now I have foreseen a great need to curb extreme gun culture! http://tinyurl.com/k7hcogk

"The tobacco industry targets the stressed. The gambling industry targets the addictive. The alcohol industry targets the young. But most vehement and malignant is the United State's Firearm industry who obstreperously prey on the fearful, the cowardly, the simpleminded, the patriotic and the puerile." ~Infrum **MFCC**

FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by infrum View Post
    They'll just steal them? LOL. American's can't even fathom the idea of a society where guns aren't in mass circulation.
    Please explain how guns would be taken out of circulation in the U.S. then.

We aren't an island like Australia or the UK, and we have an extremely corrupt country bordering us to the south where guns and other things flow pretty freely. On top of that, what's stopping a mentally ill person from making a bomb or setting a building on fire if he's looking to kill as many people as possible?
    Do I even lift?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142588721

Competitive shooting chat thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162987591

| MFCi |