Closed Thread
    Registered User motivation2give's Avatar
    motivation2give has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) motivation2give has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) motivation2give has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) motivation2give has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) motivation2give has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) motivation2give has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) motivation2give has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) motivation2give has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) motivation2give has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) motivation2give has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) motivation2give has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How many scoops of Cellucor's C4 do you have to take?

I tried this today and got absolutely nothing from it. I know different people's bodies respond differently so I was just wondering how many scoops do you
    normally take to feel it's effects? I only took one scoop.But, I am definitely not impressed so far!

I use to take Met-rx NO-Amped and I liked that one. Plus, I only had to take a scoop in a half with that one.

I was sent a sample of Platinum Pre and that seemed to work pretty good also! Might have to order more of that if this C4 doesn't start working soon.
    www.twitter.com/mb504experience
    www.********.com/beaucoupfit
    follow me on instagram as well markbfitness
    "you got to embrace the pain!"

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Id take in two scoops which will give you a good 270mg of caffeine. That should give you some stim energy, but keep in mind C4 has non-stim and cumulative benefits so you wont exactly "feel" all its effects.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Going to try 1 scoop for the first time tonight!

motivation2give has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) motivation2give has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) motivation2give has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) motivation2give has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) motivation2give has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) motivation2give has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) motivation2give has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) motivation2give has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) motivation2give has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) motivation2give has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) motivation2give has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'll give that a try tomorrow. I'm not sure what I was expecting but like I said I didn't notice any difference at all. When I tried the Platinum Pre- initially I thought I didn't feel anything from that. 2 hours later I was still trying to do extra stuff I felt so amped up! Thanks though. I'll give it a shot.

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm not a fan of C4 at all. I am probably just a nonresponder. That is a legit 4 or 5 scooper for me, seriously.

Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Going to try 1 scoop for the first time tonight!
    Let me know if you notice a difference! Like I said, one scoop didn't do jack for me!

Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    I'm not a fan of C4 at all. I am probably just a nonresponder. That is a legit 4 or 5 scooper for me, seriously.
    Do you take alot of prework out supplements? Do you think it's a tolerance issue or is that about how you respond to most preworkout supps?

mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you taking it on an empty stomach? And are you very stim tolerant (consume caffeine regularly)?

I shouldn't be tolerant. I don't do pre supps often and I mostly drink water with an occasional tea here and there.
    Otherwise, I did eat breakfast today but I tried to wait about an hour before I took the C4. Maybe that wasn't long enough?

Able to speak freely Segansational's Avatar
    Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I enjoyed the original C4 (DMAA version) a lot. I'm using the new version currently (DMAA-free) and although at first I thought it was on par with the original, I've definitely grown a tolerance to it. I'm still only using one scoop at the moment though.
    Back in action.

airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i useally take 3 scoops but yes it isnt very strong and your body gets used to it quick

mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by motivation2give View Post
    I shouldn't be tolerant. I don't do pre supps often and I mostly drink water with an occasional tea here and there.
    Otherwise, I did eat breakfast today but I tried to wait about an hour before I took the C4. Maybe that wasn't long enough?
    That should be long enough, but maybe try not eating 1.5-2hours before consuming C4.

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by motivation2give View Post
    Do you take alot of prework out supplements? Do you think it's a tolerance issue or is that about how you respond to most preworkout supps?
    I have been around the block with preworkouts, lol. I've tried this on 10 or so different occasions, before stim break and after a stim break. It does little for me. I know a lot of people love C4, but to me it is one of the worst PREs that I ever have tried. Some of that could be that I let my first few unfavorable experiences with it, possible influcence my next 5 or 6 experiences with it, maybe a placebo type thing. I'm not trying to bash Cellucor and I am not saying that C4 is crap, just giving an honest opinion about my experience.

RS6759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RS6759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RS6759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RS6759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RS6759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RS6759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RS6759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RS6759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RS6759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RS6759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RS6759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I normally just use one scoop. I've never been a fan on being stimmed out of my mind nor do I use a stimmed pre every workout.

ryanisenberg12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I began lifting heavily over the summer and started my pre workout trials then. C4 was the first of 6 that helped me any. I just do a rounded scoop and am on my way. Some days though it doesn't kick in nearly as much, but I would bet that is from a building tolerance. I do like the results I get from this though so if the one and a half or two scoops works for you I would try and keep on with it for at least a week.

dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Where you on a stimulant JUST before C4? if so, I'd suggest a 4 weeks off stims then go back to C4.

For me, I use just 1 scoop of C4 and it works great, and I went off it for 4 weeks, and here I'm again re-using it, though at the end of last tub, I used 1.5 scoop for it to work.

Good luck mate
    One of the greatest experiences in life is achieving personal goals that others said would be, impossible to attain. Be proud of your success and share your story with others. -Robert Cheeke

Vragoth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You don't always " feel " the effects of C4 but you'll know it's working when you take it.
    I don't always " feel it " but I notice a huge increase in energy and focus!

Originally Posted by dest0 View Post
    Where you on a stimulant JUST before C4? if so, I'd suggest a 4 weeks off stims then go back to C4.

For me, I use just 1 scoop of C4 and it works great, and I went off it for 4 weeks, and here I'm again re-using it, though at the end of last tub, I used 1.5 scoop for it to work.

Good luck mate
    I took that Platinum Pre sample the day before but I don't think one day would be enough to get into my system to the point where it would effect me the day after. But who knows, maybe that could have had an effect to. Otherwise, I haven't been on a stim for atleast 6-7 months!

Originally Posted by Vragoth View Post
    You don't always " feel " the effects of C4 but you'll know it's working when you take it.
    I don't always " feel it " but I notice a huge increase in energy and focus!
    I want it to work so I hope your right. I don't want to have to ship this back lol

nofear24pr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nofear24pr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nofear24pr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nofear24pr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nofear24pr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nofear24pr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nofear24pr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nofear24pr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nofear24pr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nofear24pr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nofear24pr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    2 scoops on empty stomach worked best for me. You should feel the beta alanine itching after 15-20 minutes.
    Kobe all life. Man City. Bengals.

iRep back ಠ_ಠ (350+) always

Cronos17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cronos17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cronos17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cronos17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cronos17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cronos17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cronos17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cronos17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cronos17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cronos17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cronos17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I started on one scoop and moved to two. Works great for me. You have to cycle c4. They recommend two months on and one off. Some people can get away with two weeks but that was not long enough for me. Takes a min of two weeks I believe to reset tolerance to caffeine.

Edit: Also, take it on an empty stomach. Works a lot better. I just eat after my workout. I would say wait at least two hours after eating.

petersitu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    C4 is actually my favorite right now, I take a scoop in the morning and it seems to wake me up as well as get me pumped to hit the gym just fine. But if I want to feel the beta alanine I take about two scoops and a half depending on how determined I am to workout that day. I noticed that it is far more effective if I take it on an empty stomach, so I'm always careful of when I eat so I can get some C4 in my system before I dig in.

cw31833 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Arrow My experience with c4

I know this is an old post and more than likely a dead post lol, but here's my experience with c4... at the beginning of January I decided to get back in the gym and start lifting, after many years of driving a semi truck OTR and letting my self get out of shape. When shopping around and talking with my buddies they are all fans of c4 so I decided to go with c4 berry bomb to get started ( great flavor) in my opinion. With that being said after getting it an trying it I felt absolutely nothing, I thought I had wasted my money I was used to taking jac3d?, (I thinks that's the spelling) when I was working out before and the feeling you get from that. After a couple of rounds to the gym an thinking I wasn't getting anything from the c4 I upped my dose I'm taking 3 scoops to 8 oz of water as I'm a bigger guy 6' 1" 280 I'm a fatty lol. With that being said the thing with c4 or my experience with it is you don't get the jittery feeling like other workouts but I do get alot more focus and can lift alot more weight with out getting fatigued. Overall I recomend it unless your wanting the buzz you get from other pre workout sups. I love the flavor and the sups in the mix I'm happy with my choice and hope this helps someone. The only con to c4 I found is on gym day when I drink it, I can't get to sleep at night I don't feel buzzed or anything just have energy..