Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well my baby boy didn't want to sleep last night so me and my wife got really crummy sleep. Woke up feeling like garbage this morning and to top it off apparently my dog got sick and threw up and shytted by the front door. Despite having a crappy night/morning I refuse to let this ruin my workout. I can't control the things around me, but I can control my attitude. I'm doing horizontal pulls today so tbar rows, cable rows, barbell rows, dumbbell rows, and biceps and I'm gonna have a great workout.
    IFPA/PNBA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    P4P Muscle Sponsored Athlete
    Fitness and Nutrition Programs www.Payhip.com/JulianBrownFitness
    www.JulianBrownTraining.com
    www.********.com/Julianbrownpersonaltraining
    www.dailymotion.com/julian11453
    www.Twitter.com/Jbtraining
    www.askthetrainer.com/author/julianbrown/

JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Took some updated photos today. I'm right at 170lbs(-5) and I'll be 11 weeks out come Saturday. My kitchen lighting washes out my cuts in my legs and back in some of the photos, but I will admit my legs need to lean out more.

Pita Jungle tonight for dinner. Chicken combo platter comes with chicken, mixed beans, brown rice, and garlic dip with a piece pita bread.

Heavy leg session this morning. Time to build some wheels baby!!

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    NICE pics man! With 11 weeks left your gonna look nasty!
    advertising not permitted

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    NICE pics man! With 11 weeks left your gonna look nasty!
    Thanks bro! I maybe leaner already than I was in my last show. Hoping to get shredded in my lower half this year. My leg heavy leg workout went pretty good. Back squatted 345 for 5 reps which is really good for me. Also, deadlifted 355 for 5 reps after squatting which is really good for me too. Finished the workout off with some heavy leg presses, leg curls, seated calf raises, and HIIT on the stair climber which hurt lol. Overall great workout though.

8oz Sirloin, grilled shrimp, and a plain baked potato from outback tonight for dinner. I'm ready for my refeed day and football tomorrow :-)

Heavy vertical presses(shoulders), traps, and rhomboids today. Pretty pumped up today I'm ready to hit this workout hard.

Shoulder workout went awesome and my hiit cardio went well. Feeling pretty good so far during this prep I'm hoping my energy and strength levels continue to stay up throughout the duration of it. Btw I cracked the 170 mark today I'm at 169(-6) :-)

Fired up the grill tonight for dinner. Pork tenderloin, chicken, salmon, corn on the cobb, and potato salad for dinner. I'm feeling really satisfied after today's refeed. Can't wait for tomorrow's workout as I'm gonna feel totally recharged!

Last night was the best sleep I've had in a while. I'm ready to do this vertical pull back workout today. Last workout of my heavy phase last workout of the year!

Great back workout today. Strength was through the roof and my pump was incredible! Had crazy vascularity throughout my arms. My weight is up a pound and a half 170.5(-4.5) my HIIT cardio must have really depleted me and my refeed day must have really replenished my glycogen stores. Either that or I'm getting bigger and leaner hehe I wish :-)

Made a grilled chicken sandwich with the leftover chicken from last night and a baked potato for dinner. Now the real trick will be not eating/drinking any calories at this New Years party I'm headed to. Happy new year everyone and see you in 2013!

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JulianBee View Post
    Great back workout today. Strength was through the roof and my pump was incredible! Had crazy vascularity throughout my arms. My weight is up a pound and a half 170.5(-4.5) my HIIT cardio must have really depleted me and my refeed day must have really replenished my glycogen stores. Either that or I'm getting bigger and leaner hehe I wish :-)
    recomp much?

advertising not permitted

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    recomp much?

That'd be awesome! Happy New Year to ya bro. I'm kicking off my new year in the stamina phase with horizontal presses(chest) up first. Can't think of a better first workout of the year than ripping it up with chest.

I had some car trouble this morning I hope this isn't foreshadowing for the new year. I really don't want to start looking for a new car. Depending on how much the repairs total up to, I may have to drop the professional photos and/or posing sessions I had planned on for February :-/ On a positive note, I kicked ass during my chest workout today. I really managed to isolate my pecs during the workout. I've had problems in the past with keeping my front delts from taking over so its always good when I can get my pecs to do the majority of the work.

Chicken pasta for dinner tonight

Great sleep last night. I'm ready for my horizontal pull (back) workout today. Tbar rows, dumbbell rows, barbell rows, cable rows, and some biceps today. I'm in my stamina phase right now so I'll be doing some hella reps and sets with little rest time.

Great back workout today! I'm sitting at 169.5(-5.5) so I'm sitting back under the 170 mark.

I know awesome shorts right lmao :-)

My car just needed some new spark plugs so it didn't set me back too much. Ill still be able to do the photo shoot and posing sessions next month. I'm thawing out some pork tenderloin for dinner tonight, but I'm debating on grilling or baking it. We will see how I feel after I get done training my clients.

Decided against pork and went with chicken. Threw it on the George Foreman grill and cooked some rice and black beans.
    I'm kinda dreading my 20 rep squats tomorrow :-/

It's a good thing I slept we'll last night because I've got a high rep/high volume leg day today starting with 20 rep squats. It's time to make these legs grow!

Leg workout was brutal, but well worth the struggle. 20 rep squats kicked my azz hard to the point where I was gasping for air and my legs and low back were on fire lol. Now that's it over I feel great though. I started practicing my posing daily this month. I'm starting out with about 20 minutes daily and going to bump it up to about a half hour daily next month and about 40 minutes in march up until show day.

Turns out the spark plugs in my car weren't the problem and my car is back acting up ugh. Anyway grilled chicken mashed red potatoes and spinach for dinner

No car means I'm walking to the gym this morning to do my vertical press(shoulders) stamina workout. I guess I'm getting in some extra cardio today. I also started a blog on my website called "The Brutal Truth; Health Fitness and Everything In-Between" I plan on telling it how it is about some things in the health and fitness industry. I started with New Year's Resolutions feel free to check it out if you're interested.

Shoulder workout went well and I got my cardio in for sure walking to the gym. I'm at a steady 169 today I'm debating on whether to bump up cardio a bit or decrease cals by 100 now that I'm 6lbs lighter

Baked pork tenderloin, sweet potato, and green beans for dinner. Ill decide after tomorrow how I want to adjust my plan. I'm hoping to be ready for my March 16th show two weeks in advance which is why I'm thinking of kicking it up a notch.

Ok so I decided to lower my cals by 100. So I'll be eating 2400 cals with 212/243/64 c/p/f and my weekly refeed will now be 2700 cals 343/238/41 c/p/f. Walking to the gym again today I'm hoping my car gets fixed soon and it's not expensive. I plan on vertical pulls(back) for high reps/high volume. One of my favorite workout days this should go extremely well.

Well I got my car finally fixed, but the bill definitely hurt the pocketbook. Looks like I'll be practicing my posing on my own and I'll have to save the professional photos for later. On a positive note, I had a great back workout today and I'm sure my leg workout tomorrow will go well as I have some built up frustrations to let loose.

Picked up dinner from a middle eastern restaurant tonight. Grilled Mediterranean chicken and rice. Delicious :-)