Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lean beef tacos for dinner :-)
    IFPA/PNBA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    P4P Muscle Sponsored Athlete
    Fitness and Nutrition Programs www.Payhip.com/JulianBrownFitness
    www.JulianBrownTraining.com
    www.********.com/Julianbrownpersonaltraining
    www.dailymotion.com/julian11453
    www.Twitter.com/Jbtraining
    www.askthetrainer.com/author/julianbrown/

tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    wait wait wait wait.. i just realized something..

where are all the repetitive pics of chicken, brown rice and broccoli?

surely you can't get in good shape unless you suffer through those foods.. i mean.. doesn't flavor show up on your abs?
    Instagram: thomas_poucher

yes i've tried doing incline first

reps on recharge.. demonwareltd, flang, TTimmerman, wala, Canuck77

JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by tumtum View Post
    wait wait wait wait.. i just realized something..

where are all the repetitive pics of chicken, brown rice and broccoli?

surely you can't get in good shape unless you suffer through those foods.. i mean.. doesn't flavor show up on your abs?
    Lmao! I remember when that was the mainstream bodybuilding mentality for dieting. I like way too much variety to eat chicken, brown rice, and broccoli 8 times a day.

Heavy legs today. Single leg squats, barbell hip thrusts, legs presses, leg curls, leg extensions, calves and abs. I videoed my last set of leg presses at 625lbs I had to drop the weight though because I got some pain in my knees. Overall great workout though. I worked my way up to 210lbs with the one legged squats so my legs are toasted.

My heavy leg day yesterday must have wiped me out. I ate dinner last night and just crashed. However, I'm feeling refreshed this morning. Starting stamina phase this week with horizontal presses(chest) so high reps(15) and lots of exercises.

Chest workout went excellent today incline and flat dumbbell bench presses, cable chest presses, cable flyes, and triceps. Did a video of my last set cable flyes. The way I'm standing in the video makes my scoliosis pretty visible. Also, I'm weighing in at 161lbs(-14) today.

Baked tilapia, asparagus, and sweet potato for dinner.

Down again this morning 160lbs (-15). I'm starting to lean out pretty well. I did a few upper body poses post workout just to show ya my progress. I'm 5 weeks out tomorrow. Today's workout was horizontal pulls with high reps. Dumbbell rows, cable rows, bent over rows, wide grip cable rows, cable pullovers, and biceps.
    Dumbbell Rows 75lbs 15 reps

Upper Body Posing Teaser

Baked salmon, spinach, and plain baked potato for dinner tonight. 5 weeks out tomorrow

159lbs(-16) this morning. Weight seems to be just falling off lately lol. 15 rep back squats this morning I worked my way up to 245lbs. Also, did single leg presses, barbell hip thrusters, leg ext, leg curls, calves, and abs. 5 weeks out today I'm getting really excited.

I had a really good vertical press(shoulders) workout session today. I really feel as though everything is starting to come together which is great considering I've got 4 weeks and 6 days before my first show of the year. Can't wait!

Chicken combo platter from pita jungle for dinner. Chicken, mixed beans, brown rices, garlic dip and a pita

I had a great vertical pull (back) workout session today. My weight is at 160lbs(-15) so back up just a little, but it's just normal weight fluctuations. A few of my evening clients cancelled their sessions this evening so I'll have about an hour and 45 minute break in-between training sessions tonight. I'm going to take that time to do a high volume leg workout. It's been a really long time since I did dual sessions in one day, but it will be fun.

Second workout session tonight was a bit grueling, but overall I put in some work. Legs will definitely be sore tomorrow. Sirloin, broccoli, and Texas toast for dinner :-)

Just under 159lbs(-16) this morning. Crazy I would have never thought I'd look this big in the 150's. I ended up at 159lbs my very first show in 2010, but I did a low carb diet and was flat as hell even with carb loading during peak week. However, today during my chest workout I looked full and vascular. I'm hoping I can lean out more over the next 3 1/2 weeks before peak week.

Definitely not one of my prettiest looking meals. Tilapia, black beans, and broccoli.

tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JulianBee View Post
    Just under 159lbs(-16) this morning. Crazy I would have never thought I'd look this big in the 150's. I ended up at 159lbs my very first show in 2010, but I did a low carb diet and was flat as hell even with carb loading during peak week. However, today during my chest workout I looked full and vascular. I'm hoping I can lean out more over the next 3 1/2 weeks before peak week.
    good stuff bro.. it's crazy how that works.. my fiance hates when i tell her i'll be in the low 160s for my first show (i think)..

the thing is i hate.. i'm not big enough to look big in clothes in single digit bf.. i look athletic at best haha.. when i'm sitting at 13+ i look like a muscular dude with shirt on.. and sloppy with shirt off..

sub 10... skinny.. but big with shirt off.. it's a bitch.. i guess we just need to get to 200 at 7% and we wont have to worry about this
    Instagram: thomas_poucher

yes i've tried doing incline first

reps on recharge.. demonwareltd, flang, TTimmerman, wala, Canuck77

Originally Posted by tumtum View Post
    good stuff bro.. it's crazy how that works.. my fiance hates when i tell her i'll be in the low 160s for my first show (i think)..

the thing is i hate.. i'm not big enough to look big in clothes in single digit bf.. i look athletic at best haha.. when i'm sitting at 13+ i look like a muscular dude with shirt on.. and sloppy with shirt off..

sub 10... skinny.. but big with shirt off.. it's a bitch.. i guess we just need to get to 200 at 7% and we wont have to worry about this
    Man I hear ya on that one. Funny thing is its been a little cold here lately so I've been wearing long sleeves while training clients and a lady at my studio told me I was getting skinny, but then today while I was lifting in a tank a new client tells me she doesn't want to bulk up like me. Seriously messes with your mental state being called skinny and bulky in the same week lol. No bother I'm just trying to get as lean as possible.

I had a good horizontal pull workout today. Strength is still up and I'm back working in the lower end hypertrophy rep range(about 8 reps). Took this photo post workout

Two chicken breast, pasta, and Texas toast for dinner. Gotta love refeeds

Ok so I'm up to 162lbs(-13) after my refeed day yesterday, but I'm looking full and vascular today so I'm not worried about the scale. I noticed during my post workout posing session that my hamstrings are starting to come in. I'm not sure if that's because they were pumped from my workout or if they are really starting to lean out. Anyway I had a good hypertrophy leg day today. Finished up squats at two sets of 290lbs for 8 reps which is up about 15lbs from the last time I did 8 rep squats which was more than a few weeks ago. I'm 4 weeks out from my show this Saturday and I'm hoping in 3 weeks I'll be stage ready as far as fat loss goes. The next 3 weeks is really crunch time.

I cooked Valentine's Dinner tonight for me and my wife. Very bodybuilder friendly lol. Lemon Peppered Salmon, Asparagus, and Sweet Potato.

Back down to 160lbs today (-15) my vertical press(shoulder) workout went well today. Cardio is also still going well. I'm very pleased with how this contest prep has gone so far as far as mood, intensity, and strength is concerned. Looking forward to seeing how I look on stage.

4 weeks out from today. Another strong workout today I did vertical pulls so weighted pull ups and chin ups, close grip and wide grip pull downs, straight arm pull downs, and biceps. My conditioning is coming along nicely I'm excited for this year's shows.

Got my trunks today

Last edited by JulianBee; 02-17-2013 at 11:38 AM.

Another hyper legs workout today. I had a good day and ended my squats with two sets of 8 reps at 295lbs which is 5lbs more than it was the other day. Just your normal fluctuations in strength as I'm pretty sure I didn't physically get stronger in 3 days. My guess is because I slept really well and longer than usual last night I was just feeling a little more recharged and recovered than usual. My leg work today consisted of back squats, front squats, leg presses, leg extensions, leg curls, seated and standing calf raises, and abs. I'm less than a month away now and I know I keep saying this, but I'm really excited to compete this year!

Went a little crazy on my refeed day yesterday and I'm up 4lbs 163(-12), but I'm sure it's water from sodium and carbs. I'm back in my heavy phase for the last time before my show this year. Started on heavy horizontal presses(chest). Normally, I lift about mid morning, but my training schedule is really busy today due to the fact it's President's day and many of my clients are off and I wanted to train early. So I hit the gym at 5:30am, but I'll be finished training early so I'm gonna fire up the grill tonight for dinner :-)

Dinner from the last two nights. Yesterday we went to dinner I had grilled chicken, plain spinach, and mashed potatoes. Tonight I had two lean beef burgers.

stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Having a lean burger tonight as well. Just discovered organic grass fed 93/7 lean ground beef from wegmans and it is money!

Originally Posted by stubbee21 View Post
    Having a lean burger tonight as well. Just discovered organic grass fed 93/7 lean ground beef from wegmans and it is money!
    I don't know if you have a sprouts grocery store out there, but it's like an organic natural food store and they had a big sale on organic lean ground beef and guess who stalked up :-)

Weight back down to 161lbs today (-14). I had a decent heavy horizontal pull workout (back) today did underhand barbell rows, close grip rows, dumbbell rows, and finished up with tbar rows and biceps. Got a quick vid of one of my tbar row sets.