Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ok so everyone is feeling better this morning. Now its time to focus on today's task which is another stamina leg day. My legs are still sore from Sunday's high rep high volume workout, but after today I'll be moving into the hypertrophy rep range for my workouts :-) My weight is down a half pound this morning so I'm at 172.5(-2.5). When I get sub 170 I'll post some updated photos.
    IFPA/PNBA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    P4P Muscle Sponsored Athlete
    Fitness and Nutrition Programs www.Payhip.com/JulianBrownFitness
    www.JulianBrownTraining.com
    www.********.com/Julianbrownpersonaltraining
    www.dailymotion.com/julian11453
    www.Twitter.com/Jbtraining
    www.askthetrainer.com/author/julianbrown/

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in for sub 170 pics! Glad to hear everyone is feeling better man
    advertising not permitted

JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    in for sub 170 pics! Glad to hear everyone is feeling better man
    Thanks brah. My wife had a temp of 102 so I'm really hoping I don't get that shyt! My leg workout today went really well. I was still sore from Sunday, but after a couple warm up sets the soreness went away. I did front squats, single leg presses, sldl's, hamstring curls, leg extensions, and seated calf raises. Felt strong and I'm hoping I continue to feel this good throughout my prep.

4oz of fish, 3oz of shrimp, and a sweet potato for dinner. I added some chopped jalapeños for some added spice/flavor.

Slept pretty good last night and I'm ready for my horizontal press (chest) workout today. Starting my size phase today so I'll be working in the hypertrophy rep range. My weight is still the same this morning, but I feel like I look leaner today. Even if I'm not sub 170 I'll post progress pics at the end of next week.

My chest workout went great today. Even though its one of my favorite body parts to work it's still lagging behind as far as symmetry goes. I think the problem is that sometimes my front delts take over during my chest lifts. Ill have to try more to isolate my pecs during my chest workouts.

My wife picked up dinner tonight from Olive Garden. I got the mixed grill which is grilled chicken and steak, squash, zucchini, and roasted potatoes. The macronutrient breakdown is roughly 830 calories 72/72/28 c/p/f

Apparently I did manage to isolate my pecs during yesterday's chest workout. My chest is super sore this morning. I'm down a pound this morning 171.5(-3.5). I'm still losing weight faster than I'm comfortable with, but I know the rate of weight loss will slow so I'm not worried. Plus, I'm more worried about what I look like conditioning wise than what the scale says. It's good to know the world didn't end because today is a horizontal pull day(back) one of my favorite workout days. I'm in my size phase so I'm doing high volume in the hypertrophy rep range (8-12). I'll probably do some t-bar rows, dumbbell rows, reverse grip barbell rows, cable rows, and some biceps today.

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JulianBee View Post
    Thanks brah. My wife had a temp of 102 so I'm really hoping I don't get that shyt! My leg workout today went really well. I was still sore from Sunday, but after a couple warm up sets the soreness went away. I did front squats, single leg presses, sldl's, hamstring curls, leg extensions, and seated calf raises. Felt strong and I'm hoping I continue to feel this good throughout my prep.
    Hope she feels better man!

Hope she feels better man!
    She's feeling 100 percent now as a matter of fact she was planning on lifting today :-) Thanks for your concern brah. She's not into competing like me, but she does enjoy lifting and working out. It's really nice to have a partner who enjoys your passion. Makes consistent dieting and lifting easier because you've always got someone there supporting you.

Back workout went pretty well today. Set a new 8 rep pr on tbar rows. My legs are still a little sore from Weds and I got a hyper leg workout tomorrow lol. My leg workouts have been going really well lately though I'm hoping I can still gain a little strength or at least maintain my strength during my prep.

I've eaten out the last two nights which is really rare for me. My sodium intake the last couple of days is probably through the roof. My wife and I went out to a hibachi grill tonight. I had salmon, mahi mahi, chicken, scallops, shrimp, rice, and veggies. It was incredibly good and it's always awesome to watch those guys cut up and cook the food.

tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    subbed.. good log bro.. food is lookin fan friggin tastic

i'll be following
    Instagram: thomas_poucher

yes i've tried doing incline first

reps on recharge.. demonwareltd, flang, TTimmerman, wala, Canuck77

Originally Posted by tumtum View Post
    subbed.. good log bro.. food is lookin fan friggin tastic

i'll be following
    Thanks for subscribing bro! Glad you like my food selection :-)

I expected to be a little heavier this morning because of sodium retention, but to my surprise my weight is the same this morning. No matter I'm ready to tear up my legs today. Back squats, lunges, hex bar deadlifts, leg curls, leg extensions and standing calf raises are whats on the menu for todays leg workout. It might seem like I do legs a lot, but I could use a bigger lower half to compliment my lats and shoulders. This past year I made some big improvements in my lower body size and conditioning, but I'm still not satisfied and I'm not really sure if I'll ever be. After today's workout I'll be half through my size phase. I'm looking forward to getting back to my strength phase mid next week to see what kind of weight I can move. Plus, I'll be taking some updated photos at the end of next week.

I had a really solid leg workout today. I got an enormous leg pump and also had some vascularity coming out in my quads. I'm really hoping to reap dividends from my hard leg work come next show.

Edit: I think the pump and vascularity was probably due to my increased sodium intake the last couple days.

Sorry I didn't post my dinner photos last night. I got really busy Christmas shopping and running errands and when I came home I realize I didn't thaw out my chicken breast lol. So I emprovized and had Greek yogurt and low fat cottage cheese for dinner :-/ The good thing is today is Sunday! Refeed day, football, and no restraints on my workout today. I've got vertical presses(shoulders) in the hypertrophy rep range today.

Shoulder workout went well today. My weight is down another half pound today so I'm sitting at 171(-4), but I might bounce back up a little bit after today's refeed. Here's lunch grilled catfish, broccoli, and baked potato

Fired up the grill tonight cooked some chicken breast, red potatoes, and a jalapeño. Made a chicken breast sandwich on a whole wheat bun with the potatoes for dinner. Man I love refeed days. Time for Sunday night football!

Just like I thought my weight is up a pound after my refeed day 172(-3) but I'm feeling great this morning. Can't wait to hit the weights I got vertical pulls today for 8-12 reps. I'm going to do pull downs, close grip pull downs, weighted chin ups, the plate loaded hammer strength high row machine, some pullovers and biceps. I'm about to have an epic workout session today I can feel it

Workout was crazy good today. I had an incredible pump and my strength levels were through the roof. I love my post refeed day workouts.

Went out to eat tonight for dinner with the family for Xmas eve. 8oz sirloin and mashed potatoes for me. There's no doubt I love potatoes. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas tomorrow.

Taking today off. I hope everyone enjoys their Christmas!

My size phase is ending today with a leg session and after taking yesterday off, I'm amped and ready to go! Oh and I'm 170lbs(-5) this morning. Ill be posting some updated photos this week.

Originally Posted by JulianBee View Post
    My size phase is ending today with a leg session and after taking yesterday off, I'm amped and ready to go! Oh and I'm 170lbs(-5) this morning. Ill be posting some updated photos this week.
    in for updated pics man! Man taking days off REALLY lights a fire under anyone's AZZ!

in for updated pics man! Man taking days off REALLY lights a fire under anyone's AZZ!
    I hear ya. I was really fired up for my leg workout today. I completely toasted my legs today with lunges, single leg presses, front squats, sldl's, leg curls, and standing calf raises. Even though I'm not sub 170 I took an updated photo today anyway. Subtle difference in my midsection, but a noticeable difference in my pec definition.

Tilapia, shrimp skewer, roasted potatoes, squash, and carrots for dinner tonight. Today has gone pretty well. Great leg workout, I can see improvement in my physique, and my monthly column for askthetrainer was published.

All right moving into my strength phase today! I'm targeting 3-5 reps per exercise. It's always fun to throw around some heavy weight. I'm kicking it off with horizontal presses(chest) today. If ya can't tell, I'm pumped for today's workout.

Felt good doing some heavy chest work today. It's an area I definitely could use some improvement in, but it's good to know I haven't lost any strength despite being down 5lbs. Hopefully I'm still singing that same song come March.

Steak, roasted peppers and onions, and a baked potato for dinner tonight. Btw I upped my water intake a couple of days ago by about 32 ounces because I felt a little dehydrated and I noticed I look leaner/drier but the scale went up a couple pounds which I didn't expect. Anyone else ever have that happen? I guess the end result of me looker leaner is all that matters though.