Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by stubbee21 View Post
    Do you think it's just from bumping up the cals too much and everything catching up with you now instead of doing a reverse in small increments? Maybe you were holding steady at first because your metabolism starting firing on all cylinders, but it still isn't truly caught up so you might be starting to add some bf and your body is holding onto everything over what your maintenance should be. Still looking pretty good, but it does look like some striations may be slightly less visible. Def wanna try and stay close for that August show and bring some nasty in the shred department.
    Yeah I'm thinking I should have started at out around 2500 calories daily and bumped it up about 100 calories every few weeks from there. Seems like after I filled out the rest of the weight is no bueno. Good thing is it won't take me long at all to get back where I was. Just going to bring my calories down to 2700 daily and throw in a little bit of cardio for a few weeks.
    IFPA/PNBA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    P4P Muscle Sponsored Athlete
    Fitness and Nutrition Programs www.Payhip.com/JulianBrownFitness
    www.JulianBrownTraining.com
    www.********.com/Julianbrownpersonaltraining
    www.dailymotion.com/julian11453
    www.Twitter.com/Jbtraining
    www.askthetrainer.com/author/julianbrown/

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When's your next show? why are you worried about gaining 4 lbs?

If you've got a few months between shows you could even stay around 8-10 lbs above stage weight and still make improvements along the way. Then start another prep around 12 weeks out.

JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    When's your next show? why are you worried about gaining 4 lbs?

If you've got a few months between shows you could even stay around 8-10 lbs above stage weight and still make improvements along the way. Then start another prep around 12 weeks out.
    August 25th I think. I was up 10lbs but my main concern was it seemed to literally come on over night. I'm just scaling back on calories a bit to try to stay where I'm at and then I'm going to do as you suggested and start another prep 12 weeks out

TheLiftLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLiftLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLiftLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLiftLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLiftLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLiftLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLiftLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLiftLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLiftLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLiftLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLiftLife is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey Julian, I haven't been one bb.com in months, lifes been busy. Better late than never though, congrats on your pro card. Stage pics looked great, great improvements to conditioning from previous shows too. Keep it up!
    Team 3DMJ
    GROW BIG OR GO HOME

Originally Posted by TheLiftLife View Post
    Hey Julian, I haven't been one bb.com in months, lifes been busy. Better late than never though, congrats on your pro card. Stage pics looked great, great improvements to conditioning from previous shows too. Keep it up!
    Thanks bro I appreciate it :-)