Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Ccm644 View Post
    Those pictures are a great difference.

It certainly helps knowing your body and you killed your last prep

Its good that strength is going up and weight staying the same
    It definitely does I felt as I knew exactly what to do this time around. This was my 6th contest but I felt by far better about this prep than the rest.
    IFPA/PNBA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    P4P Muscle Sponsored Athlete
    Fitness and Nutrition Programs www.Payhip.com/JulianBrownFitness
    www.JulianBrownTraining.com
    www.********.com/Julianbrownpersonaltraining
    www.dailymotion.com/julian11453
    www.Twitter.com/Jbtraining
    www.askthetrainer.com/author/julianbrown/

JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I had a solid heavy leg workout today and I'm maintained my weight/conditioning with 2800 cals which is pretty cool.
    I may bump it up to 2900 cals next week. I gotta couple of vids from my show. The overall pose down and my posing routine which I won best poser for. I thought my routine was just ok.

Alright so today I started my high rep stamina phase. Completely wiped out my chest and triceps. My weight is still the same, but I look leaner. Had some major chest vascularity going today. 2800 cals looks like my maintenance so if I'm still the same weight Monday I'm going to add in another 100 cals

stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JulianBee View Post
    Alright so today I started my high rep stamina phase. Completely wiped out my chest and triceps. My weight is still the same, but I look leaner. Had some major chest vascularity going today. 2800 cals looks like my maintenance so if I'm still the same weight Monday I'm going to add in another 100 cals
    Sounds like everything is going as planned. Get after that IFPA Pro status!!!

Sorry I was away yesterday I got caught up with stuff at the gym and have been pretty busy. As of today, I'm 2lbs lighter than I was the day of my show even though I've upped my calories. I'm going to increase them back 100 calories (2900 daily) on Monday. On a positive note, I've managed to start getting stronger again and I look leaner.

I had a great workout today, but today was one of those days where I was just off track nutrition wise. Worked all morning/early afternoon, then spent the rest of the day (6 plus hours) at a car dealership getting the wife a reliable car. Her old car is in need of a new transmission and kept breaking down on her. With the summer coming up, I couldn't chance her car breaking down with my 9 month year son in the car. Needless to say, I've eaten pizza, and mexican food today which is a high carb and high fat disaster lol. I'll get back on track tomorrow. I've got an IFPA pro card to win in August.

Solid stamina phase leg workout today.
    Sumo Stance Deadlifts
    225lbs x 15 reps x 4 sets
    Barbell Hip Thrust
    195lbs x 3 sets x 3 sets
    SLDl
    175lbs x 15 reps x 3 sets
    Lying leg Curls
    15 reps x 3 sets
    Seated Leg Curls
    15 reps x 3 sets
    Glute/ham raises
    15 reps x 3 sets
    Leg ext
    15 reps 3 sets
    Seated Calf raises
    15 reps x 3 sets
    Standing Calf raises
    15 reps x 3 sets
    Crunches
    15 reps x 3 sets

Me falling off the wagon diet wise didn't do much damage and I'm back on track today. I'm going to start eating 2900 calories tomorrow.

Macros and calories are back on track. Weighed in around 160lbs this morning my goal is to be a lean 165-167 for the OCB show
    In August. Solid horizontal press workout today(chest). I'm going to a size phase this week so 10 rep range and high volume.

Still at 160lbs this morning but thats ok. I'm shooting to be consistently around 161-162 by months end. I had a pretty good horizontal pull workout today. I did underhand grip barbell rows, dumbbell rows, cable rows, machine rows, straight arm pulldowns, and 3 different bicep exercises. I went to a new la fitness location and it still had that new equipment smell. However, they had the plates that weren't round and that's really annoying lol.

solid leg workout today. Weight is up to 161lbs so I'm going to keep cals at 2900 for a bit and see where it takes me.

Still at 161lbs so I'm liking the pace of this weight gain. My intensity for my workouts has greatly increased since I increased my calories post prep.

This morning I dropped back down to 158lbs even though my nutrition hasn't changed. Must be water weight fluctuation even though my carb intake and sodium intake were the same Idk. My workout today was so so. My intensity and focus really weren't there and at first I was really going through the motions, but I finished up pretty well and ended up doing a crapload of volume so all wasn't lost. Today was just one of those days, but I'll be back focused and ready to go tomorrow.

I'm moving into a strength phase this week so I'm working in the 3-5 rep range. I did chest today and had a really solid workout. I don't know what my deal was yesterday it seemed like everything was just off. Glad that's behind me.

stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm moving into a strength phase this week so I'm working in the 3-5 rep range. I did chest today and had a really solid workout. I don't know what my deal was yesterday it seemed like everything was just off. Glad that's behind me.
    We all have those days man, the best advice I got before is "You are a Pro now, what other motivation do you need?!" Makes it hard to have a bad workout when telling yourself that :-D

jackedbrah71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackedbrah71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackedbrah71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackedbrah71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackedbrah71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackedbrah71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackedbrah71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackedbrah71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackedbrah71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackedbrah71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackedbrah71 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Mirin

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by stubbee21 View Post
    We all have those days man, the best advice I got before is "You are a Pro now, what other motivation do you need?!" Makes it hard to have a bad workout when telling yourself that :-D
    Great words!!

Its true we all have those days but when you finish and forget them but kill it next time

Enjoy the strength phase
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not

Man that's so true lol

Originally Posted by jackedbrah71 View Post
    Mirin
    Thanks brah!

Originally Posted by Ccm644 View Post
    Great words!!

Its true we all have those days but when you finish and forget them but kill it next time

Enjoy the strength phase
    I killed it today bro. Did heavy horizontal pulls so barbell rows, dumbbell rows, tbar rows, cable rows, straight arm pull-downs, and some bicep work. I hit a couple pr's today too on dumbbell and barbell rows.
    My weight is back up to 161lbs. It's been really easy to maintain my weight consuming 2900 calories. I'm thinking I may bump it up to 3000 come May. I'm liking the fact I'm still really lean, but my strength is going way up from the extra calories. It's like the best of both worlds lol

I had a ridiculously solid heavy leg workout today. A complete 180 from my last leg workout Saturday. Weight is up to 162lbs today, but I had more carbs than usual yesterday so I'm sure its water. Those carbs may also be responsible for my great leg workout too :-)

Weight is steady around 161.5lbs. That half pound gain yesterday was from bloat for sure. I had another solid workout today. Focus was on heavy vertical presses, traps, and triceps. So far I'm going at a pretty good pace. I'm still stage lean and I'm a couple of pounds. I want to be around 162lbs end of April, 164lbs end of May, 166lbs end of June, and then I'll throw in a bit of cardio and try to maintain that weight for July and August. 166lbs-168lbs and stage lean is the goal for my show end of August.

Weight is steady around 161.5lbs. That half pound gain yesterday was from bloat for sure. I had another solid workout today. Focus was on heavy vertical presses, traps, and triceps. So far I'm going at a pretty good pace. I'm still stage lean and I'm a couple of pounds. I want to be around 162lbs end of April, 164lbs end of May, 166lbs end of June, and then I'll throw in a bit of cardio and try to maintain that weight for July and August. 166lbs-168lbs and stage lean is the goal for my show end of August.
    Keep on doin what you are doin man! Everything sounds pretty solid right now.

sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Better late than never killing it mate.

Keep it up
    TEAM 3DMJ all the way

2013 INBA Dubbo international - Novice Mens Bodybuilding 1st Place

Keep on doin what you are doin man! Everything sounds pretty solid right now.
    Originally Posted by sculpt07 View Post
    Better late than never killing it mate.

Keep it up
    Thanks guys. Things seem to be going to plan. I had another solid heavy vertical pull workout today. I did mostly weighted chin up/pull up variations and pull down variations with some bicep work. Weight is still at 161.5lbs. Feels good to have some extra cals in the diet.

Just a quick update. I started doing high rep high volume work Saturday. Today I had a great leg workout and my weight is a solid 161.5lbs. However, what happened today at the Boston marathon disgusts me. It's a shame so many people work and train hard for this event only to have their joy robbed by a sick selfish individual or group of individuals. My thoughts and prayers go out to those affected by this tragic event

Solid vertical press workout today. Weight jumped up 4lbs overnight 165.5lbs Didn't really change anything other than I ate a later dinner and I don't notice a difference in my physique at all. Who knows lol.

Hey guys sorry I've been mia. I'm moving end of this month and been spending a lot of free time packing. I'm still hitting the gym hard and eating towards my goals. I'm still 165lbs today and I had a solid 15 rep leg workout. I'll post some progress pictures next week.

Hey guys sorry I've been mia. I'm moving end of this month and been spending a lot of free time packing. I'm still hitting the gym hard and eating towards my goals. I'm still 165lbs today and I had a solid 15 rep leg workout. I'll post some progress pictures next week.
    Do you notice yourself looking softer at all since you've been holding that 4lb jump for a few days?

Do you notice yourself looking softer at all since you've been holding that 4lb jump for a few days?
    Trying to actually figure out where the weight went. I'm up to 166lbs today lol. I'm gonna maybe scale back to 2800 calories as to not put the weight on so fast. Hard to tell the difference in this photo, but I feel like I'm just as lean and I don't feel any size difference at all either

Things have been crazy lately with me moving. I'm still training and still on my nutrition, but I have no idea where my weight has been the last 2 days. Looks wise I pretty much look and feel the same

Okay guys I'm up to 168lbs this morning. I'm not sure if it's good weight or bad weight, but regardless I'm scaling back on the calories a bit down to 2700 daily. It's just too much weight gain too soon for my liking. Here's a back shot from today's post back workout

Okay guys I'm up to 168lbs this morning. I'm not sure if it's good weight or bad weight, but regardless I'm scaling back on the calories a bit down to 2700 daily. It's just too much weight gain too soon for my liking. Here's a back shot from today's post back workout
    Do you think it's just from bumping up the cals too much and everything catching up with you now instead of doing a reverse in small increments? Maybe you were holding steady at first because your metabolism starting firing on all cylinders, but it still isn't truly caught up so you might be starting to add some bf and your body is holding onto everything over what your maintenance should be. Still looking pretty good, but it does look like some striations may be slightly less visible. Def wanna try and stay close for that August show and bring some nasty in the shred department.