CJ_SPARTA will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_SPARTA will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_SPARTA will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_SPARTA will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_SPARTA will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_SPARTA will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_SPARTA will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_SPARTA will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_SPARTA will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_SPARTA will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_SPARTA will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I need help...serious.

Hey guys how are we?

Haven't posted here in a while..

anyway, I need help...like seriously. Cut long story short, I have suffered depression for about 4 years after losing my parents, I was beyond messed up.

during those 4 years I have put on about 20 kilos of ****ing horrible body fat, and for the life of me I cant seem to lose it, no matter what I do, its not going anywhere.

I know I am eating a lot of fruit that could be contributing to the weight gain, and I have been off for a good month due to ****ing gout. But my body has changed and its really putting me down

I had a blood test done and my testosterone is really low, That would explain the non existent sex drive and energy..

any pointers in how I can get back into shape? my mind is all over the place and I wouldn't know where to start.

thanks guys.

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Learn about calories and macros. It is the best thing you could possibly do, it will help you manage your weight for the rest of your life.
    R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24

Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm sorry for your loss. I lost my mother when I was 12 and was depressed through all of my teenage years. Ended up on 150KG and had to diet down. It sure did help me, and you should definitely get rid of the fat. That being said, when it comes to depression there are a lot of other factors that count in. Are you out of the depression? If so then great!

Read the stickies. Just understand that your diet is what will make you lose weight. Figure out your maintenance (I dont recommend calcs), eat at a deficit of 500 and lift weights. It really is that simple

CJ_SPARTA will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_SPARTA will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_SPARTA will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_SPARTA will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_SPARTA will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_SPARTA will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_SPARTA will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_SPARTA will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_SPARTA will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_SPARTA will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_SPARTA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Horizon92 View Post
    I'm sorry for your loss. I lost my mother when I was 12 and was depressed through all of my teenage years. Ended up on 150KG and had to diet down. It sure did help me, and you should definitely get rid of the fat. That being said, when it comes to depression there are a lot of other factors that count in. Are you out of the depression? If so then great!

Read the stickies. Just understand that your diet is what will make you lose weight. Figure out your maintenance (I dont recommend calcs), eat at a deficit of 500 and lift weights. It really is that simple
    Thanks man, sorry for your loss too and I hope your well now.

I am still very depressed, but a lot has to do with my weight gain, you guys have no idea, my fat around my waist grows by the day, and its messing me up beyond belief. I have no energy, no motivation, its a chore getting out of bed.

I am 27 years old, and I would like to find my self a nice girl some day, but no way in hell am I going to find a girl in this state.

I used to get girls giving me looks back when I was in shape, now they look at me like im some repulsive monster, and I don't blame them at all, I am disgusting...I just wish I had my body back

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    getting leaner helps sex drive considerably, as well as test levels for most people. You should watch some motivational videos about transformations on youtube to get you going.
    Keep your head up man, and think about the things your parents taught you and the things you did together
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here you go mate, give this stuff a read:

1. Get rid of your misconceptions
    2. Calculate your calories and macros
    3. Eat about 20% less calories than you burn each day while still meeting minimum protein and fat. Get the remainder of cals from carbs.
    4. Buy a kitchen scale and weigh everything that goes in your pie hole.
    5. Count calories using a site like MyFitnessPal. Here's how to count properly.
    6. Lift heavy weights to preserve muscle mass, on a program like Starting Strength. Why this program? Read this.
    7. If nothing happens after 3 weeks, reexamine calculations, and eat less.

If you read it, understand it, and follow it, you will succeed.

koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000)
    What guys above said... and sweet post to join date ratio

Thanks a lot guys. I will take your advice and will keep you guys posted with my progress.

great help