24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

Reply
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Banned calebstapelmann's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2012
    Stats: 5'10", 130 lbs
    Posts: 1
    Rep Power: 0
    calebstapelmann is a complete loser! (-2000) calebstapelmann is a complete loser! (-2000) calebstapelmann is a complete loser! (-2000) calebstapelmann is a complete loser! (-2000) calebstapelmann is a complete loser! (-2000) calebstapelmann is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Visit calebstapelmann's BodySpace
    calebstapelmann is offline

    15 Year Old Steriods

    Hi everyone, i am posting this due to the fact of an un relieving feeling of curiosity! I currently play AAA Midget Hockey as well as Midget A1 Lacrosse. I also play field lacrosse for my school (I am talking about box lacrosse). I have been working out for about a year now i am using creatine , glutamine, whey protein and assault pre workout. I right now also have a one month cycle of pharmaceutical d-bol. I am on he 80-20% right now of the chances of me taking it. 80% for by the way. So now is where you guys/girls come in, i just want the facts here i dont want people to be attempting to peursuade me not to take these. so here i want the facts, what will happen to my body acne / side effects. What would i need to do post cycle , what other supplements would i take while on a d-bol cycle. Thank you very much! All responses appreciated. Good day.
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Smurf speX94's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2012
    Location: Fairfield, California, United States
    Stats: 5'9", 178 lbs
    Posts: 2,918
    Rep Power: 2757
    speX94 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) speX94 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) speX94 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) speX94 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) speX94 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) speX94 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) speX94 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) speX94 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) speX94 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) speX94 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) speX94 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit speX94's BodySpace
    speX94 is offline
    Originally Posted by calebstapelmann View Post
    Hi everyone, i am posting this due to the fact of an un relieving feeling of curiosity! I currently play AAA Midget Hockey as well as Midget A1 Lacrosse. I also play field lacrosse for my school (I am talking about box lacrosse). I have been working out for about a year now i am using creatine , glutamine, whey protein and assault pre workout. I right now also have a one month cycle of pharmaceutical d-bol. I am on he 80-20% right now of the chances of me taking it. 80% for by the way. So now is where you guys/girls come in, i just want the facts here i dont want people to be attempting to peursuade me not to take these. so here i want the facts, what will happen to my body acne / side effects. What would i need to do post cycle , what other supplements would i take while on a d-bol cycle. Thank you very much! All responses appreciated. Good day.
    pretty sure steroid talk is not allowed.

    Aside from that. Post Cycle Stack is what you wold need after.
    NGU
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Raw Nats 2014 comeatmebro DDon1996's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2010
    Stats: 5'9", 196 lbs
    Posts: 16,491
    Rep Power: 18622
    DDon1996 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DDon1996 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DDon1996 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DDon1996 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DDon1996 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DDon1996 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DDon1996 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DDon1996 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DDon1996 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DDon1996 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DDon1996 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit DDon1996's BodySpace
    DDon1996 is offline
    Originally Posted by calebstapelmann View Post
    Hi everyone, i am posting this due to the fact of an un relieving feeling of curiosity! I currently play AAA Midget Hockey as well as Midget A1 Lacrosse. I also play field lacrosse for my school (I am talking about box lacrosse). I have been working out for about a year now i am using creatine , glutamine, whey protein and assault pre workout. I right now also have a one month cycle of pharmaceutical d-bol. I am on he 80-20% right now of the chances of me taking it. 80% for by the way. So now is where you guys/girls come in, i just want the facts here i dont want people to be attempting to peursuade me not to take these. so here i want the facts, what will happen to my body acne / side effects. What would i need to do post cycle , what other supplements would i take while on a d-bol cycle. Thank you very much! All responses appreciated. Good day.
    No one can tell you what "will" happen. I could type pages of what "could" happen. You would need to do a post cycle... post cycle. Health related supplements.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159714881&p=1213186101

    PowerliftingtoWIN.com




    "All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."

    -- Paracelsus
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Certified Autistic FeelTheFear's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2011
    Location: Canada
    Stats: 5'8", 163 lbs
    Posts: 16,303
    Rep Power: 15102
    FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit FeelTheFear's BodySpace
    FeelTheFear is offline
    if I were you i wouldn't take 15 year old steroids
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    glutamine for the glutes garrettkirkman's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2012
    Stats: 5'9", 210 lbs
    Posts: 585
    Rep Power: 104
    garrettkirkman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) garrettkirkman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) garrettkirkman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) garrettkirkman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) garrettkirkman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) garrettkirkman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) garrettkirkman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) garrettkirkman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) garrettkirkman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) garrettkirkman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) garrettkirkman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit garrettkirkman's BodySpace
    garrettkirkman is offline
    take a proper post cycle. proper on cycle. joint health and care also. test booster for after cycle. do your research.
    bench: 275
    deadlift:385
    squat: 335

    currently bulking till 210 then cutting to 195 8% bf

    any questions on landscaping feel free to pm, ran my own landscaping company for 5 years.
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Certified Autistic FeelTheFear's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2011
    Location: Canada
    Stats: 5'8", 163 lbs
    Posts: 16,303
    Rep Power: 15102
    FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit FeelTheFear's BodySpace
    FeelTheFear is offline
    yo op ur dumb as ****'


    -dianna ball only cycle is fawkin retarded
    -a 4 week cycle of only that and nothing else is even more retarded
    -no pct you fawking retarded
    -use google u dumb shyt
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Certified Autistic FeelTheFear's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2011
    Location: Canada
    Stats: 5'8", 163 lbs
    Posts: 16,303
    Rep Power: 15102
    FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit FeelTheFear's BodySpace
    FeelTheFear is offline
    OP trolling on multiple accounts BTW please IP ban this ***got so at least he has to use programs to access the site
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.
    Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    Certified B.A. Sethinator's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2009
    Location: San Diego, California, United States
    Stats: 5'11", 200 lbs
    Posts: 2,216
    Rep Power: 2005
    Sethinator has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sethinator has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sethinator has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sethinator has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sethinator has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sethinator has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sethinator has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sethinator has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sethinator has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sethinator has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sethinator has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Sethinator's BodySpace
    Sethinator is offline
    Inb4 ban!..

    But because i know your still gunna do it for your safety i will aware you on some possible side effects along with proper supps.

    Acne through the roof
    Depending on personality strong anger issues
    Because you are 15 your endocrine system is not done developing so with use of drugs you can possibly stop the production of natural testosterone, thus you will grow b*tch tits and lose all muscle you gained on the cycle

    Your supps should be a pct for after to get hormones from going crazy
    Liver protectant
    Kidney protectant
    Proper diet.

    I was just reading a story of a 17 year old who did a cycle just for the hell of it and can longer get hard and has lost test levels.

    When i was 17 i almost did a cycle but did the research and changed my mind. Im just awaring you OP cause you can damage yourself. Stay safe OP
    Reply With Quote

  9. #9
    Registered User Pinkton's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2012
    Age: 21
    Stats: 5'8", 240 lbs
    Posts: 1,209
    Rep Power: 1301
    Pinkton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pinkton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pinkton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pinkton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pinkton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pinkton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pinkton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pinkton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pinkton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pinkton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pinkton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Pinkton's BodySpace
    Pinkton is offline
    Originally Posted by Sethinator View Post
    Inb4 ban!..

    But because i know your still gunna do it for your safety i will aware you on some possible side effects along with proper supps.

    Acne through the roof
    Depending on personality strong anger issues
    Because you are 15 your endocrine system is not done developing so with use of drugs you can possibly stop the production of natural testosterone, thus you will grow b*tch tits and lose all muscle you gained on the cycle

    Your supps should be a pct for after to get hormones from going crazy
    Liver protectant
    Kidney protectant
    Proper diet.

    I was just reading a story of a 17 year old who did a cycle just for the hell of it and can longer get hard and has lost test levels.

    When i was 17 i almost did a cycle but did the research and changed my mind. Im just awaring you OP cause you can damage yourself. Stay safe OP
    Man wtf is all this, seriously calm down. He doesn't need liver and kidney support for this compound LOL.

    New rule instated by me: Nobody is allowed to give advice on gear unless you've used it.
    You will not automatically get bitch tits
    You will not automatically get your ENTIRE endocrine system shut down from a tiny ass cycle
    Wtf is acne through the roof, I've gotten hardly any, this can be remedied by vitamin b5 and alcohol swabs if it gets bad.

    All in all OP, if you wish to do it go for it. You've only been lifting for 1 year and are considering a cycle which is pretty pathetic, but I'm in no position to judge. Do what you want, life is about choices and you're old enough to make your own.

    As for PCT/support, all you need is nolvadex if you're going to come off. 40/40/20/20. That's it, no need to overdo it, this is a very mild cycle. Just helping him out mods, I realize this thread will be deleted shortly.
    Reply With Quote

  10. #10
    Raw Nats 2014 comeatmebro DDon1996's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2010
    Stats: 5'9", 196 lbs
    Posts: 16,491
    Rep Power: 18622
    DDon1996 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DDon1996 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DDon1996 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DDon1996 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DDon1996 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DDon1996 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DDon1996 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DDon1996 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DDon1996 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DDon1996 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DDon1996 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit DDon1996's BodySpace
    DDon1996 is offline
    Originally Posted by Pinkton View Post
    Man wtf is all this, seriously calm down. He doesn't need liver and kidney support for this compound LOL.

    New rule instated by me: Nobody is allowed to give advice on gear unless you've used it.
    You will not automatically get bitch tits
    You will not automatically get your ENTIRE endocrine system shut down from a tiny ass cycle
    Wtf is acne through the roof, I've gotten hardly any, this can be remedied by vitamin b5 and alcohol swabs if it bad.

    All in all OP, if you wish to do it go for it. You've only been lifting for 1 year and are considering a cycle which is pretty pathetic, but I'm in no position to judge. Do what you want, life is about choices and you're old enough to make your own.
    That new rule is on dat phaggy tiem.

    Proposed alteration: Nobody is allowed to give advice on gear unless they're not an retart.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159714881&p=1213186101

    PowerliftingtoWIN.com




    "All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."

    -- Paracelsus
    Reply With Quote

  11. #11
    Registered User Pinkton's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2012
    Age: 21
    Stats: 5'8", 240 lbs
    Posts: 1,209
    Rep Power: 1301
    Pinkton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pinkton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pinkton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pinkton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pinkton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pinkton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pinkton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pinkton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pinkton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pinkton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pinkton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Pinkton's BodySpace
    Pinkton is offline
    Originally Posted by DDon1996 View Post
    That new rule is on dat phaggy tiem.

    Proposed alteration: Nobody is allowed to give advice on gear unless they're not an retart.
    Pop 1 pill of dick and balls and you're no longer natty. Thus you are allowed to talk about them.
    Reply With Quote

  12. #12
    Certified Autistic FeelTheFear's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2011
    Location: Canada
    Stats: 5'8", 163 lbs
    Posts: 16,303
    Rep Power: 15102
    FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FeelTheFear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit FeelTheFear's BodySpace
    FeelTheFear is offline
    if u even inject or ingest 1 steroid hormone:

    you automatically stop growing in height and become foreveramanlet
    gigantic double D bitch tits
    natural testosterona prodcution grinds to a halt
    rages and kill your family members
    balls will shrivel up and fall off
    penis will become tiny
    your face will change and resemble that of a gorilla
    body hair growing all over your body
    gigantic cystic acne boils
    liver turns into a giant useless mass and fail

    do the right thing OP
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.
    Reply With Quote

  13. #13
    Raw Nats 2014 comeatmebro DDon1996's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2010
    Stats: 5'9", 196 lbs
    Posts: 16,491
    Rep Power: 18622
    DDon1996 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DDon1996 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DDon1996 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DDon1996 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DDon1996 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DDon1996 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DDon1996 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DDon1996 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DDon1996 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DDon1996 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DDon1996 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit DDon1996's BodySpace
    DDon1996 is offline
    Originally Posted by Pinkton View Post
    Pop 1 pill of dick and balls and you're no longer natty. Thus you are allowed to talk about them.
    No
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159714881&p=1213186101

    PowerliftingtoWIN.com




    "All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."

    -- Paracelsus
    Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads

  1. Any 15 year olds bigger than me?
    By BroBigger in forum Teen Misc.
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-28-2012, 10:08 AM
  2. supervol for 15 year old
    By hagerd in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-29-2005, 04:52 AM
  3. 15 year old Bro
    By TunaBoy in forum Teen Bodybuilding
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-21-2004, 05:35 PM
  4. 15 year old/ 155lbs/ 5'9 tell me what u think
    By hassan in forum Teen Bodybuilding
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-25-2004, 01:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts