outlaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) outlaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How is this post workout shake ??

1 packet Lean Body
    1 scoop opt. 100% whey
    5g Glutamine
    1 tbspn flax oil
    " R u still down"

Message Board King BallerPimp69's Avatar
    BallerPimp69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BallerPimp69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BallerPimp69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BallerPimp69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BallerPimp69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BallerPimp69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BallerPimp69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BallerPimp69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BallerPimp69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BallerPimp69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BallerPimp69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    wheres ur creatine, why dint u have any carbs besides like 20 grams??????? and y r u adding fats, thats gunna slow the digestion

uve got it all wrong, ok do the exact opposite of what u r doing now, and u will have a good pw shake

o, anbd if i remember correctly lean body is a blend with caseins and slow protiens too
    U might be able to lift more than me, but ill break ur ankles on the court

outlaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) outlaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Are there any shakes that have creatine in them ?? I was adding the 100% because the leanbody has a blend. I am cutting so I wasnt sure on my carb intake post workout..
    " R u still down"

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Aftermax by Optimum does have creatine in it.
    Dito is like pussy. Either you love it or you're gay.

Turn around bright eyes

Originally posted by dito
    Aftermax by Optimum does have creatine in it.

Dito, are you recomending Aftermax ??? I did a search on the stuff and read this fro you...
    .................................................. .................................................. ....

"Ive used this for months and havent gained anything off of it. I have one tub left. Then Im going to switch to either Beverly or.... a combo of Ice pre and relentless after".
    " R u still down"

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not recommending it. Just saying it has creatine in it.
    I think there is another post work out shake mentioned in that thread. If I remember correctly. Maybe try that one. I am almost out of that bottle too. So im not sure exactly what Im going to do since I am using ICE/Vendetta pre/during.

Turn around bright eyes

NextElite03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Buy the creatine separate (cheaper) and mix it with your shake and some dextrose/maltodextrin. A lot of guys use Gatorade powder as well since it contains dextrose. You can also mix the creatine with some grape juice separate form the shake. My post workout shake consists of: 2 scoops Bioplex Pure WPI(faster utilization), 5g AST micronized creatine, and 50g dextrose. You should be fine with carbs as long as you ingest them early in the day, and pre/post workout and watch the overall balance and caloric intake of your diet.
    Only The Strong Survive

"When you suffer together, you come together." Coach Graham

Originally posted by dito
    Not recommending it. Just saying it has creatine in it.
    I think there is another post work out shake mentioned in that thread. If I remember correctly. Maybe try that one. I am almost out of that bottle too. So im not sure exactly what Im going to do since I am using ICE/Vendetta pre/during.
    Yeah...im looking for 1 product that is designed specificly for Post Workout, I dont want to be like a chemist adding in 12 things.

How is the Vendetta working ???
    " R u still down"

Originally posted by outlaw
    Yeah...im looking for 1 product that is designed specificly for Post Workout, I dont want to be like a chemist adding in 12 things.

How is the Vendetta working ???
    I love the Vendetta. I too was looking for one thing specificly designed for post work out. But now Id rather just make it my own way. You know you could always go to protein customizer and make your own. Thats probably what Ill do. Minus the high GI carbs.

Turn around bright eyes

NextElite03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I believe Scitec offers a protein product that has creatine in it. Myomax??? Not sure but worth a look.
    Only The Strong Survive

"When you suffer together, you come together." Coach Graham

That would be the one I was thinking of Elite.

Turn around bright eyes

Aspiring Polymath GhostfaceKillah's Avatar
    GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Universal Lava has some creatine and other stuff in it; I've never tried it, nor am I recommending it, but I know it is designed specifically for pw.
    Creeping while you're sleeping.

"Like short sleeves, I bare arms." ~ Jay-Z

"Smile all up in your face then I break your chin." ~ P. (Mobb Deep)

Dedicated1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If U R using lean body MRP it contain 45g of protein.
    Optimum Whey contains 21g protein/scoop.
    Thats 66g of protein. Too much protein IMO.

BTW, the MRP is whey so I would drop the Optimum.

Just_being_me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Just_being_me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Just_being_me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Just_being_me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Just_being_me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    not recommending it...but Maxxon protein powder, and protein bars have creatine as well as protein (not sure of glutamine content)

Yeh, I dont see why creatine is a must for post workout....I would think protein and aminos would be more important, before anything else. Lean body has whey in the contents along with a **** load of other good stuff...
    " R u still down"

SoulOfKoRea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by BallerPimp69
    and y r u adding fats, thats gunna slow the digestion

uve got it all wrong, ok do the exact opposite of what u r doing now, and u will have a good pw shake
    Liquid fats will not slow digestion, notice that it is fish "OILS".
    I love SQUATS like a fat kid love cake.

Originally posted by outlaw
    Yeh, I dont see why creatine is a must for post workout....I would think protein and aminos would be more important, before anything else. Lean body has whey in the contents along with a **** load of other good stuff...
    They say post workout is the best time to take creatine.

xmpazx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lava

Lava has 32g of protein, 32g of carbs (glucose, and g polymers), 5,5g of creatine mono, 2.5g of l-glutamine and 1.2g of taurine. I might try it since it has a nice blend of other stuff too, and there is a study out there that suggests that taking a 1:1 ratio of carbs and proteins helps absorb more creatine than taking the creatine by itself or with ~90g of glucose (like CELLtech). I hope this helps.

AHood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AHood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AHood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AHood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AHood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AHood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AHood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AHood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AHood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AHood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AHood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you could drink a gatorage and take a high quality whey ioslate with water as mix and have a good post work out supplement.

keys to PW is high glycemic index carbs and quality quick absorbstion protein. straight aminos in a large dose would be good too and would probably digest and absorb quicker.

kappac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kappac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kappac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kappac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kappac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kappac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kappac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kappac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kappac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kappac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kappac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by outlaw
    1 packet Lean Body
    1 scoop opt. 100% whey
    5g Glutamine
    1 tbspn flax oil
    Looks good to me! You might want to add some carbs to it as well.

Mike S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here's an idea: Drink a protein shake after your workout. Go home. Eat food. Food has carbs, protein, fat, etc in it. Repeat these steps throughout the day. Food tastes good too.
    X-Factor Log
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=611293[/url]