Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Anyone else just hate the Army?

I have about a year left and 9 months of that will be deployed thank god. Literally I dread waking up every morning, dont care about getting promoted this winter/spring, dirt bags everywhere, profiles, ugly entitled girls everywhere. Grunts that talk that smack over seas but when they realize my ruck is heavier they stfu. This contract has been the most lonely and isolated period of my life.

Taking my ass to college and never looking back.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

Lifting Bombs and stuff Gomer_Pyle's Avatar
    Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    *Probably not going to get a girl while I'm active duty Army Crew*

why
    Figuring things out for yourself is practically the only freedom anyone really has nowadays. Use that freedom.
    USA

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gomer_Pyle View Post
    *Probably not going to get a girl while I'm active duty Army Crew*

why
    Army girls never like me. Like never. They just sleep with all my friends in the barracks. Local girls? Not enough time to meet and you have an entire post of horny ****s hitting on every girl in town. 3.5+years. No girlfriend. no nothing.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm joining in a month an personally can't wait

Cant spell LAT without LT Taktical's Avatar
    Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol I got 6 more years.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    U.S. ARMY 13A "King of Battle"
    #Trancefamily #Techno #Team140
    A.C.E. Certified Trainer
    Misc Music Festival Crew **TRANCE/TECHNO Mixes on my mixcloud www.mixcloud.com/transcode**

Originally Posted by mwentworth View Post
    I'm joining in a month an personally can't wait
    Mos?

and you joined after the wars breh. You will be a part of the stupid garrison parade uniform inspection army cuz lol.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

tickitembo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tickitembo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tickitembo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tickitembo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tickitembo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tickitembo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tickitembo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tickitembo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tickitembo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tickitembo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tickitembo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know this feel. Love all the suicide awareness briefs lately that make me wanna commit suicide

Snine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well atleast your protecting America from terrorists OP. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be free brah!!!

Originally Posted by Taktical View Post
    lol I got 6 more years.
    Jesus christ. You married a fat or ugly girl yet brah?
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    Mos?

and you joined after the wars breh. You will be a part of the stupid garrison parade uniform inspection army cuz lol.
    68w. Combat medic. An **** that I want to get deployed where I can find as much action as I can. I ain't joining for the sake of it

Nephris is just really nice. (+1000) Nephris is just really nice. (+1000) Nephris is just really nice. (+1000) Nephris is just really nice. (+1000) Nephris is just really nice. (+1000) Nephris is just really nice. (+1000) Nephris is just really nice. (+1000) Nephris is just really nice. (+1000) Nephris is just really nice. (+1000) Nephris is just really nice. (+1000) Nephris is just really nice. (+1000)
    National guard infantry, served 1 tour but it was bullchit and not what I was expecting. 2 months left but i'm re-upping because they overpaid me and i'm not giving them cash straight back, they can take that **** out their selves.

Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomer_Pyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Army girls never like me. Like never. They just sleep with all my friends in the barracks. Local girls? Not enough time to meet and you have an entire post of horny ****s hitting on every girl in town. 3.5+years. No girlfriend. no nothing.
    well if you arent one of the guys hitting on girls, then how do you expect to find one? And whats your mos that you dont have time?

Dont make these same excuses in college
    Figuring things out for yourself is practically the only freedom anyone really has nowadays. Use that freedom.
    USA

tickitembo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tickitembo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tickitembo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tickitembo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tickitembo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tickitembo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tickitembo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tickitembo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tickitembo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tickitembo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tickitembo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    68w. Combat medic. An **** that I want to get deployed where I can find as much action as I can. I ain't joining for the sake of it
    Sigh

98camarozzz is just really nice. (+1000) 98camarozzz is just really nice. (+1000) 98camarozzz is just really nice. (+1000) 98camarozzz is just really nice. (+1000) 98camarozzz is just really nice. (+1000) 98camarozzz is just really nice. (+1000) 98camarozzz is just really nice. (+1000) 98camarozzz is just really nice. (+1000) 98camarozzz is just really nice. (+1000) 98camarozzz is just really nice. (+1000) 98camarozzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey Bro, i have very similair opinions as you based on Military. I got 4 days left of my USMC contract and I'm also heading to college and never looking back. It's def not for everyone..I joined a bit later, knew there was more to life. I feel sorry for the 17\18 YO's that come in and think this is it and never get out. Whatever floats your boat man, not my cup of tea either...Best part of my 4 years was 2 deployments too much dumb **** back in garrison.

EDIT: I'm just gonna leave this here...

Originally Posted by tickitembo1 View Post
    I know this feel. Love all the suicide awareness briefs lately that make me wanna commit suicide
    I was making so many jokes during ours. People kill themselves because this **** is ****ing retarded.
    Originally Posted by Snine View Post
    Well atleast your protecting America from terrorists OP. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be free brah!!!

They would totally come to America and dismantle our freedoms. brb 300 meter exchange of rounds.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Cant spell LAT without LT Taktical's Avatar
    Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nope marriage not even once, but playing the O card makes it easy to pick up.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    U.S. ARMY 13A "King of Battle"
    #Trancefamily #Techno #Team140
    A.C.E. Certified Trainer
    Misc Music Festival Crew **TRANCE/TECHNO Mixes on my mixcloud www.mixcloud.com/transcode**

Sigh
    Lol "get as much action as I can." You dont just deploy at will. Have fun working in an Aid Station with the laziest women you will ever meet. Unless you go Special Forces, Cag, USASOC, or something along those lines you will never see any action UNLESS our nation decides to waste more money and us lives for no reason in the near future . You won't do anything. Iraq and Afghanistan are done bro.

Also bro I will not make these exscuses in school.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Sigh
    ???

^actually gonna try my hardest to get ranger school. That's what I really want

???

^actually gonna try my hardest to get ranger school. That's what I really want
    Go to ranger batt/reg. I'm telling you mayne...After you've been in for a bit you will look back and think about this thread.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Kamon489 is just really nice. (+1000) Kamon489 is just really nice. (+1000) Kamon489 is just really nice. (+1000) Kamon489 is just really nice. (+1000) Kamon489 is just really nice. (+1000) Kamon489 is just really nice. (+1000) Kamon489 is just really nice. (+1000) Kamon489 is just really nice. (+1000) Kamon489 is just really nice. (+1000) Kamon489 is just really nice. (+1000) Kamon489 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't know that army feel but I'm navy, leaving in 2 months and doing AIRR in Pensacola as of now, counting down the days

After being in a school that lots of people reclass too, and hearing stories all i know is Im glad i wont be in the regular Army.
    USA

Originally Posted by Kamon489 View Post
    Don't know that army feel but I'm navy, leaving in 2 months and doing AIRR in Pensacola as of now, counting down the days
    Nice.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol my friend is leaving for the army in like 3 weeks and wants me to attend his wedding(dumbfuk). Not sure if I should even go.

98camarozzz is just really nice. (+1000) 98camarozzz is just really nice. (+1000) 98camarozzz is just really nice. (+1000) 98camarozzz is just really nice. (+1000) 98camarozzz is just really nice. (+1000) 98camarozzz is just really nice. (+1000) 98camarozzz is just really nice. (+1000) 98camarozzz is just really nice. (+1000) 98camarozzz is just really nice. (+1000) 98camarozzz is just really nice. (+1000) 98camarozzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BraggadocioBrah View Post
    Lol my friend is leaving for the army in like 3 weeks and wants me to attend his wedding(dumbfuk). Not sure if I should even go.
    Inb4theirdivorce

Go to ranger batt/reg. I'm telling you mayne...After you've been in for a bit you will look back and think about this thread.
    I want medic for two reasons an not reg. my older brother was a combat medic for the rangers an I always looked up to my older brother an also because its some sort of actual training that can translate to the civilian world

NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Funny because it's true. I lost it
    *Rate every thread 1☆ crew*

Originally Posted by 98camarozzz View Post
    Inb4theirdivorce

I've seen more divorces and seen more cheating spouses than I can shake a stick at.

mwentworth. Your life brah.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Originally Posted by LobsterRageFist View Post
    Maybe call it a prolonged occupation, I wouldn't insult real wars like The Revolutionary War, The Civil War or World Wars I and II by referring to these Iran/Afghanistan situations as such. I think in order to qualify as a war both sides should have tanks, planes, warships, soldiers in uniforms. Real wars should also make some sort of an impact on the losing side, either changing the government/policy or the redrawing of boundaries on a map. When the U.S. pulls out of Iran/Afghanistan it's back to business (terrorism) as usual.
    Are you saying Iraq didnt have a large standing Army?

oh LAWD
    USA

Originally Posted by NDAPUPR View Post

Funny because it's true. I lost it
    I laugh at it every single day brah.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gomer_Pyle View Post
    Are you saying Iraq didnt have a large standing Army?

oh LAWD
    I think hes just saying that the equipment and capabilities weren't equal where in ww1 and 2 they were closer?