Page 7 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast
    The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fluff

atresia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Right thanks. I'd like to see a peanut butter cup or macaron recipe sometime!

Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what in the heck does this mean?

2 Whites (Stiffened to Firm Peak and Folded in)
    "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent."

Bulk time

KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Burt12 View Post
    what in the heck does this mean?

Youtube brah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVcNDhwwFB8

Cookies and Cream Waffles

Recipe

120g of Flour/Pancake Mix
    1 Egg
    1 White (Stiffened to a Firm Peak and folded into recipe)
    3g Splenda
    Dash of Vanilla Extract
    1 Scoops CnC Whey Protein
    100g Almond Milk

Directions

Combine All Dry (Pancake Mix, Whey, Splenda,) then top with Milk + Egg and stir till thick consistency

In separate bowl stiffen egg white to firm peak (3-4 minutes on high power) and then fold into other bowl with your dry + egg + Milk

Slowly add into waffle maker (Sprayed with cooking spray) and allow to cook until the light goes off (depending on brand) or golden brown look.

Continue to utilize for rest of the batter and Enjoy!

Macros

Calories ~ 650
    Fat ~ 12g
    Carbs ~ 100g
    Protein ~ 35g

Originally Posted by atresia View Post
    Right thanks. I'd like to see a peanut butter cup or macaron recipe sometime!
    I can do the PB Cup

Ill use PB Marshmallow as the top/bottom (base) and fill the center with PB2 Filling + Whip Cream (kind of like a marshmallow replacement, or fluff for more carbs)

Great idea. Ill get to this next week. Schedule is pretty crazy today, tomorrow, and tuesday, and i am out of town Wednesday. Maybe Thursday ill get to this.

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Waffles look great sir!!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Peanut Butter Marshmallow Peanut Butter Chip Cookies

Recipe

120g of Flour/Pancake Mix
    15g Fluff
    12g Splenda
    15g Peanut Butter Chocolate Chips
    Dash of Vanilla Extract
    2 Scoops Whey Protein
    2 Egg Whites

Directions

Combine Flour, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chips, Splenda, and Whey Protein, all together in a bowl, slowly mix in the 2 egg whites, dash of vanilla extract, and Fluff and slowly mix together.

Pre-Heat Oven to 350 degrees and get a cookie sheet. Slightly put cooking spray on the cookie sheet, and slowly drop ½” Circles (Cookies) at least 2 inches apart as they will expand while growing.
    Bake 8-10 Minutes (pick up with spatula after time is up and assess if cooked long enough and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes prior to eating.

Macros

Calories ~ 750
    Fat ~ 10g
    Carbs ~ 110g
    Protein ~ 60g

Can't quite put my fingers on what the **** happened. But the family and friends liked them, said they were like "peanut butter biscuits"

Guess I'm just not that great of a baker lmfao. I'll just stick to my pancakes and shakes.
    To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven;
    A time to be born, and a time to die;
    A time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
    A time to weep, and a time to laugh;
    A time to mourn, and a time to dance.

Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cookies and Cream

Taste

Just when I thought PB Marshmallow was king, and Cinnamon Swirl was damn good I got my hands on Cookies and Cream. First off this is their best flavor, I know people jump on the PB Bandwagon and Cinnamon Roll Proteins as unique, but this is just simply right on. Its honestly like a powdered version of an oreo cookie. You get the rich vanilla taste and the CnC Flavoring to boot. Its not overpowering by any means but the replicate of an oreo. Some brands have little cookie pieces even in the CnC flavoring, but Cellucor really does not or they are not distinct. Overall Cellucor has killed the new lineup of protein and really glad that they hit some unique flavors after working with Chocolate/Vanilla on the supersport and now opening up the new CORE line.

I will be honest as far as CnC’s go
    1) Beverly UMP
    2) Cellucor
    3) XF 2.0 (Probably my least favorite 2.0 flavor)
    4) Champion Nutrition
    5) Giant Sports

Mixibility

I used this two ways
    1) As protein Pudding/Sludge and there was no problems. Again my base recipe of 1 – 6oz container and 1 scoop of protein works very well, no problems with mixing and provides what you need to get a good guess on the overall taste of the product.
    2) In a Loaf Recipe.
    I used a Pillsbury Funfetti Mix Package and Used the Cellucor Cookies and Cream Whey Protein; I will provide the directions to make them and the macros below. But again no problems when using a Kitchen-Aid Mixer.

Cookies and Cream Homemade Oreo’s

These were AWESOME! You got the chocolate healthy texture of a small cookie and the filling of CnC with the Cellucor whey which made it a great 1-2 combo. I froze these for about 30 minutes prior to eating to help the sludge thicken up a bit and help bind the overall finished product together. These came out awesome!

Recipe

Pudding:
    6oz of Greek Yogurt (0F/8C/15P)
    1 Scoop CnC Whey (1.5F/3C/25P)

1.5F / 11C / 40P

Oreo Cookies:

50g Complete Pancake mix
    10g Cocoa
    3g Splenda
    Baking Powder
    Touch of Vanilla
    25g Milk
    1 Egg White Stiffened and folded into the recipe

Directions

First of all combine your dry in a separate bowl and sift together (mix together)

Add milk to bowl

Take the 1 egg white and stiff to a peak (beat on high power with your stand up mixer or hand mixer for 2-3 mintues until firm and rise up, slowly fold these into the bowl with the rest of the batter (will help with rising and moisture in the final product)

Take your batter and use a spoon and place on a small muffin trey. Just make sure to cover the bottom of the muffin trey because these should be very thin cookies (Chocolate Cookies) to be used to sludge up and throw into the freezer.

It took me 10 minutes at 350 for them to come out perfect, very soft, and moist.

Macros

Cookies:
    Calories: ~265

Fat: ~ 5g

Carbs: ~ 45g

Protein: ~ 10g

Pudding:
    Calories: ~ 200
    Fat: ~1g
    Carbs: ~10g
    Protein: ~40g

Cookies and Cream Funfetti Loaf’s

Very simple Loaf Recipe + Addition of the Cellucor CnC Protein. I wll just list the directions and macros for everyone because these are staples for me. What I do is divide these into 4 (Half each loaf) and take it with me to work as a small lunch. Works great for bulk cooking and easy meal planning. Make this and its lunch for 4 days and no problems if stored in the fridge.

Since I do not have a microwave or anything to cook food at work I only have a walk-in cooler that I can utilize, so this will have to work or Sludge with Mix-Ins

Recipe

9 Servings of Funfetti Mix
    5 Scoops Cellucor CnC Whey
    1 Egg
    1 Cup of Almond Milk
    Vanilla Extract
    Baking Powder

Directions

Take All Dry and Combine in a large mixing Bowl, Top with your egg, dash of vanilla, and milk and stir on a low power with blender or Kitchen Aid Stand Up (Or whatever brand of stand up you do use)

Once a very thick mixture is formed, Then fold in the egg whites and continue to mix until everything is evenly combined together.

Spray two large loaf pans and spatula in the mixture and bake
    Pre-Heat to 350 and Bake for around 22-25 minutes ( I did 25 and it was a bit too long as the top got golden brown)

Macros

FOR BOTH LOAVES:

Calories: 2020
    Fat: 44g
    Carbs: 244g
    Protein: 162g

how much baking powder?
    "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent."

Bulk time

Got your PM I just use a tablespoon or sprinkle it in

5g would be plenty

Cookies and Cream Bread Pudding

Recipe

8 Slices Bread
    1 Egg
    2 White
    9g Splenda
    Dash of Vanilla Extract
    8g SF/FF Pudding Mix
    400g Almond Milk (About 2 Cups)

Baking Powder ( Tablespoon)

Directions

Tear Bread Pieces into a 9x9 Pan with your hand; in a separate large mixing bowl combine everything else.

Mix on a high power all the other ingredients and then pour over the top of your diced up bread in your 9x9 pan

Simply Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes until you can place a toothpick right through the center and no fluids/liquid residue come off your finished product.

Allow to Cool for 20-30 minutes and then place in the fridge to sit for at least 4-6 hours (or overnight) to let it thicken up.

Macros

Calories ~ 650
    Fat ~ 15g
    Carbs ~ 95g
    Protein ~ 55g

KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Another good one! I still haven't gotten to the cookies. Maybe tomorrow! This will be after that then. Keep them coming.

Originally Posted by KingJames2012 View Post
    Another good one! I still haven't gotten to the cookies. Maybe tomorrow! This will be after that then. Keep them coming.
    When i get back from being out of town tomorrow ill try to get something new up Thursday.

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Recipe

8 Slices Bread
    1 Egg
    2 White
    9g Splenda
    Dash of Vanilla Extract
    8g SF/FF Pudding Mix
    400g Almond Milk (About 2 Cups)

Baking Powder ( Tablespoon)

Directions

Tear Bread Pieces into a 9x9 Pan with your hand; in a separate large mixing bowl combine everything else.

Mix on a high power all the other ingredients and then pour over the top of your diced up bread in your 9x9 pan

Simply Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes until you can place a toothpick right through the center and no fluids/liquid residue come off your finished product.

Allow to Cool for 20-30 minutes and then place in the fridge to sit for at least 4-6 hours (or overnight) to let it thicken up.

Macros

Calories ~ 650
    Fat ~ 15g
    Carbs ~ 95g
    Protein ~ 55g

I am going to have to test this for protein content! lol..It looks too good
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

Originally Posted by MikeCellucor View Post
    I am going to have to test this for protein content! lol..It looks too good
    Fire it up at HQ and let me know what Dan/Colin have to say about it

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just printed this thread into my own Chef Bob Protein Cook Book.
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

droalex will become famous soon enough. (+50) droalex will become famous soon enough. (+50) droalex will become famous soon enough. (+50) droalex will become famous soon enough. (+50) droalex will become famous soon enough. (+50) droalex will become famous soon enough. (+50) droalex will become famous soon enough. (+50) droalex will become famous soon enough. (+50) droalex will become famous soon enough. (+50) droalex will become famous soon enough. (+50) droalex will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Arrow

Made a Cinnamon/Pumpkin waffle with this stuff!

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bread Pudding Looks Awesome Man! If I get a chance this weekend I may give it a go Just need to get more Almond Milk lol
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Just printed this thread into my own Chef Bob Protein Cook Book.
    No worries Burt. ill bring you some of my baked goods in march when I see you at the Arnold.. you can try it first hand!

Originally Posted by droalex View Post
    Made a Cinnamon/Pumpkin waffle with this stuff!
    Awesome, did you enjoy it? how did it taste?

Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    Bread Pudding Looks Awesome Man! If I get a chance this weekend I may give it a go Just need to get more Almond Milk lol
    Thanks!!! Yeah i stocked up yesterday when i went to visit my brother in pittsburgh (made a quick trip) and had to do something down there, so i had to run down there real quick for the day. Got 5 large jugs of it for 2$ a pop. Cant beat the price compared to a local grocery chain.

I got another recipe coming up Friday with this stuff..

Bob, quick question! I tried your cookies yesterday and they came out like little pancakes . They didn't have the same look or texture it seems yours had. I didn't have fluff and used some SF/FF pudding. That could have been the problem. I wanted to know what the texture of your mix was before baking. Was it smooth or was it a combination of dry/wet with clumps? I am pretty sure it was the smooth texture I had after adding in the ingredients that baked mini-cakes.

I'll try again tonight.

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice bread pudding recipe. Seems like your recipes are gaining popularity
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

Bob, quick question! I tried your cookies yesterday and they came out like little pancakes . They didn't have the same look or texture it seems yours had. I didn't have fluff and used some SF/FF pudding. That could have been the problem. I wanted to know what the texture of your mix was before baking. Was it smooth or was it a combination of dry/wet with clumps? I am pretty sure it was the smooth texture I had after adding in the ingredients that baked mini-cakes.

I'll try again tonight.
    Smooth, should be thick.
    Repalcing a Fluff which is more of a liquid (its very thick) compared to a dry powder (SF/FF Pudding) will make a difference.

Originally Posted by Bnizzle163 View Post
    Nice bread pudding recipe. Seems like your recipes are gaining popularity
    Thanks Chef B. you are killing it too!

I made the pudding with almond milk first then added it to the dry. Thanks. I did have a smooth and thick batter. I might try again. Maybe i'll just make pancakes.

I made the pudding with almond milk first then added it to the dry. Thanks. I did have a smooth and thick batter. I might try again. Maybe i'll just make pancakes.
    Never EVER do that, always add the pudding in DRY to the recipe (mix with the dry ingredients) this is probably why it got too wet and caused them not to rise.

Never EVER do that, always add the pudding in DRY to the recipe (mix with the dry ingredients) this is probably why it got too wet and caused them not to rise.
    Interesting! For pancakes I make the pudding first. Why don't you want to make it first? Just curious. I usually use it as my wet mix-in.

Interesting! For pancakes I make the pudding first. Why don't you want to make it first? Just curious. I usually use it as my wet mix-in.
    more liquid and not enough dry = Failure in cooking, if you dont have an equal balance of wet/dry there can be problems with baking/cooking and the final outcome.

Try just adding the powder (as i list in the recipes above) and dont make the pudding with it first

Combine they whey, flour/pancake mix, baking powder, SF/FF Pudding Mix (DRY not made into a pudding) + Splenda and other dry, then add your eggs, milk/water etc and make your final product. bet it will come out better.

Thanks....

Find a difference in the final product when just adding the powder dry into the recipe?

Find a difference in the final product when just adding the powder dry into the recipe?
    Slightly in pancakes. They cooked a bit faster and I could better tell when they were done. It did make it easier though for the prep. No need to make the pudding right away .

kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Made some Cinnamon Swirl pancakes for the wife and I this morning. Not only do I love them, she actually enjoyed them! I will have to take a picture next time, but amazing recipes! Keep up the outstanding work! Great posts by other members as well making some great stuff.

Slightly in pancakes. They cooked a bit faster and I could better tell when they were done. It did make it easier though for the prep. No need to make the pudding right away .
    Originally Posted by kingdinz View Post
    Made some Cinnamon Swirl pancakes for the wife and I this morning. Not only do I love them, she actually enjoyed them! I will have to take a picture next time, but amazing recipes! Keep up the outstanding work! Great posts by other members as well making some great stuff.
    Ill get something new up after i go train right now, and get home to cook breakfast (hint hint)

Thanks guys!!