Page 12 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    SelflessGene has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SelflessGene has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SelflessGene has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SelflessGene has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SelflessGene has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SelflessGene has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SelflessGene has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Picked up Pb marsh can't wait to try these recipes

JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SelflessGene View Post
    My fave so far! Epic in GY W/ PB haha
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139497073

ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JennLifts View Post
    My fave so far! Epic in GY W/ PB haha
    Mine too! Making the chocolate molten bundt cake today to take to a dinner party. Lets hope its good enough to fool everyone

JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ms_mac View Post
    Mine too! Making the chocolate molten bundt cake today to take to a dinner party. Lets hope its good enough to fool everyone
    You finally got it! LOL! Can't wait to hear how it turns out! I took a protein cheesecake to one once, everyone loved it

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SelflessGene View Post
    Awesome, Please report back with your feedback!

Love all the way up in canada!!!

You finally got it! LOL! Can't wait to hear how it turns out! I took a protein cheesecake to one once, everyone loved it
    ^^^ Ive made a healthy pumpkin pie and served it at thanksgiving, my relatives had no idea!
    PB Marshmallow in a pumpkin pie may not go too well though or cookies and cream, but after seeing Rich post the Pumpkin Cookies and Cream muffins i may have to give it a shot.

Hitting up some more CInnamon Swirl Pancakes tomorrow after King James dropped the bomb!

This is a half tested recipe LOL.

PB Brownie Cream Cheese Sammiches.

INGREDIENTS
    1/2 Cup Salted Butter - Melted
    2 Eggs / sub
    1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
    1/3 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
    3/4 Cup Splenda
    1/2 Cup CarbQuik
    4 Tbs. PB2
    1/2 tsp Baking Powder
    1 scoop cellucore molten chocolate
    3/4c GY (or something you choose to make the whey a batter consistency.

DIRECTIONS
    Preheat oven to 350*

Line a 9x11 baking dish with parchment paper

In a large mixing bowl, mix melted butter and sweetener until well combined

Add eggs, and vanilla extract and beat with a hand mixer

Mix in cocoa powder and PB2 and whey/gy

Sift the remaining dry ingredients (carbquik and baking powder) into the mixture.

Pour batter into baking dish and bake on the middle rack at 350* for 25 minutes or until you can stick a toothpick in the center and it comes out clean. For me, this was exactly 18 minutes.

Cut into 18 pieces, warm 16g FF Cream cheese, make a sandwich.

ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yup! I finally got to the border to pick it up last Sunday. I got Molten Choc, PB marshmallow and cinnamon swirl. I was so impressed with all of these flavors. And the deal is still on so I just placed another order - Molten Choc, PB marshmallow and Cookies and Cream.....along with Strawberry Margarita C4!

Yup! I finally got to the border to pick it up last Sunday. I got Molten Choc, PB marshmallow and cinnamon swirl. I was so impressed with all of these flavors. And the deal is still on so I just placed another order - Molten Choc, PB marshmallow and Cookies and Cream.....along with Strawberry Margarita C4!
    ^^^ Awesome! Making another order after getting one!
    Jealous of the SM C4 , have not had that or the green apple yet. Cant wait to see your feedback on the new flavors!

bet you will love the CnC Whey!

KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Did pancakes again tonight but with another protein brand...didn't want to link in your thread but they are posted...ONE EYED PANCAKES . Try them out.

Originally Posted by KingJames2012 View Post
    Did pancakes again tonight but with another protein brand...didn't want to link in your thread but they are posted...ONE EYED PANCAKES . Try them out.
    I'm confused lol
    Doing PB marshmallow tomorrow with banana chunks inside the cakes and then topped with cut up strawberries, whip cream honey and chocolate sugar (grinder from trader joes)

Have high hopes

Bob, my bundt cake was a total flop It was very rubbery, not moist at all. Wondering if you used greek yogurt or something else besides almond milk to make it moist?

Bob, my bundt cake was a total flop It was very rubbery, not moist at all. Wondering if you used greek yogurt or something else besides almond milk to make it moist?
    So what did you take to the party??

Did you stiffen the egg whites or just throw everything in there? This helps with moisture and getting rid of the dry taste.
    Yogurt will cause the cake to deflate and not rise as much, same with applesauce this is why they are not included. Ive tried baking a lot with yogurt/applesauce in the past and it does not cause it to rise as much (as you can see in my picture it rose pretty well). Did you follow what i outlined or make some changes?
    How long did you cook it for as well? Was the center cooked?

There are tons of things that could be the factor, and sometimes i make identical recipes but sometimes they come out flops or a touch harder.

How did it turn out? Did it rise well?

Refer to this site with baking and eggs:

http://chasingdelicious.com/kitchen-101-eggs-in-baking/
    Last edited by The Solution; 02-18-2013 at 08:11 AM.

avi from December 2010 RoyalGunz's Avatar
    RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I bought another 3 tubs last week and got the deal on bb.com for the free c4.
    pb marshmallow
    cinnamon swirl
    c&c

This is my 5th tub of this stuff. Probably one of my favorite proteins.
    1k+

Originally Posted by RoyalGunz View Post
    I bought another 3 tubs last week and got the deal on bb.com for the free c4.
    pb marshmallow
    cinnamon swirl
    c&c

This is my 5th tub of this stuff. Probably one of my favorite proteins.
    I may have a deal for you or anyone who bought the bundle on bb. Com for the protein and free product

Keep your eyes out in the company promo section to be rewarded hint hint

So what did you take to the party??
    I took a "diet soda cake" instead. Was a hit

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Did you stiffen the egg whites or just throw everything in there? This helps with moisture and getting rid of the dry taste.
    Yogurt will cause the cake to deflate and not rise as much, same with applesauce this is why they are not included. Ive tried baking a lot with yogurt/applesauce in the past and it does not cause it to rise as much (as you can see in my picture it rose pretty well). Did you follow what i outlined or make some changes?
    How long did you cook it for as well? Was the center cooked?

There are tons of things that could be the factor, and sometimes i make identical recipes but sometimes they come out flops or a touch harder.

How did it turn out? Did it rise well?

Refer to this site with baking and eggs:

http://chasingdelicious.com/kitchen-101-eggs-in-baking/
    Weird - I followed your recipe to a T, but pulled it out at 23 min...so shorter cook time. Must have just been a fluke. I'll give it a try another time, though.

I may have a deal for you or anyone who bought the bundle on bb. Com for the protein and free product

What's the company promo section? I bought the bundle!

RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by the solution View Post
    i may have a deal for you or anyone who bought the bundle on bb. Com for the protein and free product

keep your eyes out in the company promo section to be rewarded hint hint
    link?!?!?!
    1k+

Big,Shredded,Natty.Pick2 uncommonworker's Avatar
    uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bob do you know why the cinnamon swirl isnt showing up on the bundle anymore? Im looking to order another but thats my favorite flavor.

What's the company promo section? I bought the bundle!
    Its another subsection in the supplement section like this product review-help out is.

link?!?!?!
    I said keep your eyes peeled Keep an eye out you may see something

Originally Posted by uncommonworker View Post
    Bob do you know why the cinnamon swirl isnt showing up on the bundle anymore? Im looking to order another but thats my favorite flavor.
    Mike said it will be back up very shortly. Bb.com has it down for a minute, it has to do with backup of the product. It should be back soon you could email bodybuilding.com and their customer service/store about the incident and they should get back to you regarding it.

uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mike said it will be back up very shortly. Bb.com has it down for a minute, it has to do with backup of the product. It should be back soon you could email bodybuilding.com and their customer service/store about the incident and they should get back to you regarding it.[/QUOTE]

Alright thanks I can wait a little while til I have to order.

Mike said it will be back up very shortly. Bb.com has it down for a minute, it has to do with backup of the product. It should be back soon you could email bodybuilding.com and their customer service/store about the incident and they should get back to you regarding it.
    Alright thanks I can wait a little while til I have to order.[/QUOTE]

I will send an email to the store and report back with what they say regarding Cinnamon Swirl

Oh! Toothpicks are in my eyes sir!

Alright thanks I can wait a little while til I have to order.
    I talked to mike and this is what he had to say regarding the backorder.. I still have not heard back from bodybuilding.com when i contacted their service department:

"It's all inventory based. They probably put in a P.O. and we sent a shipment. They have 3 regional warehouses so whoever checks them in first will trigger the in stock. Customer Service probably doesn't have access to that. I will look into the scenario further while I am trying to fight off a cold right now"

^^^ HOpe that helps man.

I talked to mike and this is what he had to say regarding the backorder.. I still have not heard back from bodybuilding.com when i contacted their service department:

"It's all inventory based. They probably put in a P.O. and we sent a shipment. They have 3 regional warehouses so whoever checks them in first will trigger the in stock. Customer Service probably doesn't have access to that. I will look into the scenario further while I am trying to fight off a cold right now"

^^^ HOpe that helps man.
    Thanks much appreciated information. Im for sure going to try to wait so I can get the cinnamon swirl in the deal.

Thanks much appreciated information. Im for sure going to try to wait so I can get the cinnamon swirl in the deal.
    bb.com just got back to me:

"Thanks for your email. I do apologize for the confusion regarding the Cellucor Whey Performance stack not including the Cinnamon Swirl flavor. Unfortunately we're not really provided with the reason why that flavor would not currently be selectable in the stack. As it does appear to be one of the higher rated and more popular flavors, it will likely be updated and included in that stack very soon, as I don't think there is any reason it's purposely being left out. I will forward this inquiry over to our web team to look into, in case it was simply an oversight, and they have not yet updated the selections with that flavor. We appreciate your understanding in this matter as well and if there is anything else we can assist you with please let us know! Thanks for choosing Bodybuilding.com!"

I bought the stack last Thursday an was able to get cinnamon swirl included.
    1k+

blongo804 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blongo804 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blongo804 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blongo804 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blongo804 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blongo804 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blongo804 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blongo804 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blongo804 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blongo804 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blongo804 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This thread really makes me hungry lol. Seems like I need to try some of this stuff.
    - Brian

I bought the stack last Thursday an was able to get cinnamon swirl included.
    ^^^ Please read the comment i posted above from BB.com, they will be getting back to me today, also Mike sent me an email and i posted his comments above to help you guys out regarding the situation.

Originally Posted by blongo804 View Post
    This thread really makes me hungry lol. Seems like I need to try some of this stuff.
    Please give it a shot man, Would love to hear what you have to say via a written review!

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Never really come in this section, but man you have some great recipes

Your reviews are great on the products

This is the only site i see that sell their whey products in the uk http://cellucor.eu/product/whey

One day....

Alot of effort in this supplement log
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not