Page 9 of 61 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast
    The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cinnamon Swirl Baked Apples

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJOgcyY20ks

Recipe

400g Apple (Cored)
    100g Greek Yogurt
    16g Cream Cheese
    16g Almond Butter
    8g SF/FF Pudding
    Splenda
    Cinnamon
    45g Whey (Cinnamon Swirl)

Directions

Mix up Protien Pudding/Sludge in a bowl:
    Greek Yogurt + Whey + Cream Cheese + Almond Butter + SF/FF Pudding + Cinnamon + Splenda and mix until thick consistency is formed and evenly mixed.
    You will then Core your apples, cut off the tops so you can stuff them with the filling. Lets move on to the baking now.
    Pre-Heat Oven to 350 degrees and layer a small circular baking pan with Tin Foil. You can also wrap your apples in foil after you are done stuffing them with the filling. You will bake for 15-20 minutes to soften the outsides and enhance the overall flavoring by saturating the finished product with the stuffing.

** You can lower the fat by lowering the Almond Butter or keeping it out. You could also sub in Honey as well to help with flavoring.

Macros

Calories ~ 500
    Protein - ~42g
    Carbs - ~ 80g
    Fat - ~15g

GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    End up purchasing the deal on bodybuilding.com of cellucor and whey..love the protein. Its my top protein..would have to say PB is my favorite followed my Cinnamon Swirl. Been making sludge with these...its the best.
    IForce Nutrition Compete Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145939303

Originally Posted by GabrielC11 View Post
    End up purchasing the deal on bodybuilding.com of cellucor and whey..love the protein. Its my top protein..would have to say PB is my favorite followed my Cinnamon Swirl. Been making sludge with these...its the best.
    Awesome, did you get any other flavors or just those 2? Give a look at Cookies and Cream (don't know how well you like this) but its flavored pretty well!

Sludge = The best, a daily staple of mine as you can see in the video!

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Love the video sir as always. I agree sludge is awesome!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    Love the video sir as always. I agree sludge is awesome!
    I know you will be testing them out bud! Glad you enjoyed it.
    Im just trying to think of more things to get creative with. Maybe i can get another one up tomorrow. If you got any ideas by all means let me know ill try to give it a whirl.

Peanut Butter Marshmallow and Banana Ice Cream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW1edxUMxeY

Recipe

45g Whey (PB Marshmallow)
    100g Diced Frozen Banana
    Touch of Splenda
    3/4 cup Milk (I used almond)

Directions

So Simple

Combine all ingredients into a food processor/blender and let it rip for 3-5 minutes.
    Transfer to a bowl and allow to freeze for 2-3 hours
    Take it out and ENJOY!

Macros

Calories ~ 300
    Protein - ~35g
    Carbs - ~ 30g
    Fat - ~5g

Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ice cream looks legit man. Also I like the video recipes you make, they add alot.
    I'm waiting for my 2 tubs of cellucor to arrive still, and I can't wait to try out some of the recipes here
    I'll be sure to post up a review on them when they get here
    Last edited by Verint; 01-31-2013 at 11:52 AM.

Originally Posted by Verint View Post
    Ice cream looks legit man. Also I like the video recipes you make, they add alot.
    I'm waiting for my 2 tubs of cellucor to arrive still, and I can't wait to try out some of the recipes here
    I'll be sure to post up a review on them when they get here
    I hope you enjoy them as much as others have on these boards. its amazing this product has barley been out a month and its already a top 50 product in the bb.com store!

Look forward to your work in the kitchen Verint!

mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I hope you enjoy them as much as others have on these boards. its amazing this product has barley been out a month and its already a top 50 product in the bb.com store!

Look forward to your work in the kitchen Verint!
    Have you tried the Strawberry Milkshake flavor? I want to order a new tub but not sure what to get.

Edit: nvm just ordered it even though it has no reviews. YOLO. haha I trust cellucor and I've been dying for a strawberry protein.
    Last edited by mainsqueeze530; 02-01-2013 at 11:23 AM.
    To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven;
    A time to be born, and a time to die;
    A time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
    A time to weep, and a time to laugh;
    A time to mourn, and a time to dance.

Originally Posted by mainsqueeze530 View Post
    Have you tried the Strawberry Milkshake flavor? I want to order a new tub but not sure what to get.

Edit: nvm just ordered it even though it has no reviews. YOLO. haha I trust cellucor and I've been dying for a strawberry protein.
    You will know before I will, no i have not had the strawberry sir! Let me know how it is and throw up a review!!!

Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Cinnamon Swirl Cinnamon Roll's
    Taste

Best creation to date, very simple and easy and took a few minutes to prepare. Overall the cinnamon sugar coating and the vanilla protein pudding swirled onto the rolls made them perfect. Popped in the freezer for 15 minutes to harden them a touch and came out perfect!

1. Rolls
    2. Oatmeal
    3. Sludge

Recipe

60g Flour/Pancake Mix (Complete)
    20g Cinnamon Swirl Whey
    3g Splenda
    Baking Powder (5g)
    8g SF/FF Pudding Mix (Vanilla)
    1 White (Stiffen this in a separate bowl by itself and fold into the mixture)
    Water to batter consistency

Combine all Dry
    Then add in the Whipped Egg White and water, and MIX
    Use small coffee mugs and make sure you coat them in cooking spray and evenly seperate batter to make as many cinnamon rolls as possible

Let them cool on a plate and cut in half to make mini-rolls or bigger rolls leave as is

Make protein pudding in a bowl (i used Greek Yogurt + Vanilla Whey) and then put into a ziploc bag and cut off the end and swirl around the finished product

Mixibility

No Problems

Do you microwave/bake these? And for how long?

Originally Posted by Verint View Post
    Do you microwave/bake these? And for how long?
    Microwave 1-1.5 min on medium power in a coffee mug
    Transfer to a plate, and cut in half. those make the small roll's.

SSDC5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSDC5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSDC5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSDC5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSDC5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSDC5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSDC5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSDC5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSDC5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSDC5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSDC5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Tried the microwave cake from the Youtube video this morning... turned out great.

Used a 50/50 mix of WW and oat flour and applesauce instead of yogurt plus the PBM Cellucor. For 385 cals as I calculated it, it was a dense and filling meal. Threw some peanut butter and syrup on top.

Planning to add a bit more Splenda next time and probably some cocoa powder as well. I'd add PB2 for sure but I need to order more.

Will be eating this again!

Originally Posted by SSDC5 View Post
    Tried the microwave cake from the Youtube video this morning... turned out great.

Used a 50/50 mix of WW and oat flour and applesauce instead of yogurt plus the PBM Cellucor. For 385 cals as I calculated it, it was a dense and filling meal. Threw some peanut butter and syrup on top.

Planning to add a bit more Splenda next time and probably some cocoa powder as well. I'd add PB2 for sure but I need to order more.

Will be eating this again!
    Glad to hear it worked out well
    If you can use sugar free fat free pudding mix that helps a ton with consistency and moisture
    Glad you enjoyed the recipe try it without yogurt and apple sauce and various mixs in

Lately I have been stiffening an egg white and folding it into the product aka the dry ingredients and it rises better

Give it a shot

SSDC5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSDC5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSDC5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSDC5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSDC5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSDC5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSDC5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSDC5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSDC5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSDC5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSDC5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Glad to hear it worked out well
    If you can use sugar free fat free pudding mix that helps a ton with consistency and moisture
    Glad you enjoyed the recipe try it without yogurt and apple sauce and various mixs in

Lately I have been stiffening an egg white and folding it into the product aka the dry ingredients and it rises better

Give it a shot
    I did add the pudding mix, left that out.

Saturday I used the Cinnamon Swirl for some waffles and stiffened the egg white... like you said, probably a good idea for this as well.

Originally Posted by SSDC5 View Post
    I did add the pudding mix, left that out.

Saturday I used the Cinnamon Swirl for some waffles and stiffened the egg white... like you said, probably a good idea for this as well.
    For any loaf pancake or waffle it would work very well . Waffles come out good?
    I'm gonna try to get a new one up
    On Wednesday or Thursday for you guys. Gonna find something different

cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ordered both Cinnamon Swirl and PB Marshmallow. Subbed for recipes

For any loaf pancake or waffle it would work very well . Waffles come out good?
    I'm gonna try to get a new one up
    On Wednesday or Thursday for you guys. Gonna find something different
    Yeah, they were good. Modified a version of a recipe in the cookbook that came with the waffle maker. I will make a couple of adjustments for next time to tweak them a bit

Originally Posted by cjwav34 View Post
    Ordered both Cinnamon Swirl and PB Marshmallow. Subbed for recipes
    Cant wait to hear what you have to say man. hope to see you post a review! Only 9 pages to scroll through in here many of PB Marshmallow and Cinnamon Swirl.

I was thinking about PB Marshmallow Recipe next... but we will see. Loving the CnC

Molten Chocolate Bundt Cake

Recipe

300g Flour
    4 Scoops Molten Chocolate Whey
    1 Egg
    2 Whites (Stiffened to Firm Peak and Folded in)
    1.5 Cup of Almond Milk
    Vanilla Extract
    Baking Powder
    12g of Splenda
    8g of SF/FF Pudding Mix

Directions

Take All Dry and Combine in a large mixing Bowl, Top with your egg, dash of vanilla, and milk and stir on a low power with blender or Kitchen Aid Stand Up (Or whatever brand of stand up you do use) I used the Kitchen Aid for this one which made it very simple.

Once a very thick mixture is formed, Then fold in the egg whites and continue to mix until everything is evenly combined together. I used a separate hand mixer for my stiffened egg whites, and then transfered into the Kitchen Aid Stand up Mixer and then put it on a lower power to fold them into the finished product.

Spray A Bundt Cooking pan with cooking spray
    Pre-Heat to 350 and Bake for around 30-35 minutes ( I tried to pick it with a tooth pick at 25 and it was still a touch gooey on the inside so it had to go for around 31 before i pulled it)

Macros

For the Cake:

Calories: 1775
    Fat: 30g
    Carbs: 235g
    Protein: 125g

r0bdigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) r0bdigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) r0bdigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) r0bdigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) r0bdigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) r0bdigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) r0bdigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) r0bdigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) r0bdigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) r0bdigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) r0bdigz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Molten Chocolate Bundt Cake

Recipe

300g Flour
    4 Scoops Molten Chocolate Whey
    1 Egg
    2 Whites (Stiffened to Firm Peak and Folded in)
    1.5 Cup of Almond Milk
    Vanilla Extract
    Baking Powder
    12g of Splenda
    8g of SF/FF Pudding Mix

Directions

Take All Dry and Combine in a large mixing Bowl, Top with your egg, dash of vanilla, and milk and stir on a low power with blender or Kitchen Aid Stand Up (Or whatever brand of stand up you do use) I used the Kitchen Aid for this one which made it very simple.

Once a very thick mixture is formed, Then fold in the egg whites and continue to mix until everything is evenly combined together. I used a separate hand mixer for my stiffened egg whites, and then transfered into the Kitchen Aid Stand up Mixer and then put it on a lower power to fold them into the finished product.

Spray A Bundt Cooking pan with cooking spray
    Pre-Heat to 350 and Bake for around 30-35 minutes ( I tried to pick it with a tooth pick at 25 and it was still a touch gooey on the inside so it had to go for around 31 before i pulled it)

Macros

For the Cake:

Calories: 1775
    Fat: 30g
    Carbs: 235g
    Protein: 125g

Box that up and ship it over night to me lol. How is the Molten Chocolate? How do you rank the flavors?

Molten Chocolate

Taste

I have tried this two ways now one which you have seen a lot is the basic protein pudding recipe (6oz Greek Yogurt and 1 scoop whey) and now in the baking recipe (Brownies). What better way to review chocolate than make Chocolate Brownies?

Very straight forward. The powder is on the thinner side but does mix very well. Its not a sweeter tasting chocolate it kind of gives me a small aftertaste of a dark chocolate square you could buy in the store (bulk section) and provides a good aftertaste. Chocolate is very basic flavor, but lets be honest its very hard to compare company to company.

If i were to rate chocolates just off taste alone it would be like this

1. XF 2.0 Triple Chocolate
    2. Giant Sports Chocolate
    3. Metabolic Nutrition Chocolate

Just going to be honest, this was nothing to really rave over, but i wanted to give the line a crack and see how it did stack up to others on the market. I would actually prefer their supersport over this.

Originally Posted by r0bdigz View Post
    Box that up and ship it over night to me lol. How is the Molten Chocolate? How do you rank the flavors?

This was posted on the last page ^^^^

GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielC11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bob,

Any suggestions how to make low carb protein pancakes?
    IForce Nutrition Compete Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145939303

BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bob,

Bob eats high carb, so I don't think he would have a low carb recipe..

Otherwise you can use one of these for the pancake mix and add whey

NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist
    Online Trainer/Coach - PM for Details/Inquiries

joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BigBoLuke93 View Post

or even better, this is what I use

would completely change the macros on bob's recipes, MORE PROTEIN BOOOOOOY

*Unaesthetic Crew* - Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs.
    **New Jersey Crew 609/856**
    *Former 400lb+ crew*

Follow my 300lb weight loss journey and subsequent recomp :)
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146756033&p=936761213#post936761213[/url]

Peanut Butter Marshmallow Mini-Loaves

Recipe

85g Complete Pancake mix
    1 Scoop (34g) PB Marshmallow Whey
    1 Egg
    1 Whites (Stiffened to Firm Peak and Folded in)
    Dash of water to make thick batter consistency (about ¼ cup)
    Vanilla Extract
    Baking Powder
    3g of Splenda
    8g of SF/FF Pudding Mix

Directions

Take All Dry and Combine in a large mixing Bowl, Top with your egg, dash of vanilla, and in another bowl stiffen an egg white, Fold all of this together (egg white in last) and add water as needed to get a thick batter like consistency. I used around ¼ cup of water max, and it was a little runny but still thick before putting into the oven.

. I used a separate hand mixer for my stiffened egg whites, and then transfered into the 4 mini-loaf containers that I did use. Before I did put them in there I made sure to spray with cooking spray to prevent sticking.

These cooked FAST because they were small and in smaller pans, Around 15 minutes at 350 degrees . Remember to use a tooth pick to check the inside when baking, once they started to turn golden brown on top I tried to stick them and they came out clean. Almost a minute too long on these, but still very fluffy on the inside.

Macros

For all 4 Mini-Loaves:
    So you are looking at 125 kcals a loaf.

Calories: ~500 Calories
    Fat: 10g
    Carbs: 70g
    Protein: 40g

Bob,

Big Bo Luke is no joke when it comes to making pancakes. ^^^ Dude is on point

Will look into it. Appreciate Luke

cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by joeturner View Post
    or even better, this is what I use

would completely change the macros on bob's recipes, MORE PROTEIN BOOOOOOY

[img]http://www.vitacost.com/Images/Products/1000/Atkins/Atkins-Cuisine-All-Purpose-Baking-Mix-637480090117.jpg[img]
    Where does one aquire this?

Will look into it. Appreciate Luke
    ^^^ I have seen the maple groves in the organic section in most grocery stores, so you could head there to pick it up.

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice recipes Sir! Definitely want to try the Loaves and Bundt cake. If I get a chance this Sunday I may make one of them
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473