Page 8 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast
    kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Ill get something new up after i go train right now, and get home to cook breakfast (hint hint)

Thanks guys!!
    lol Them pancakes! Had some proats this morning!

Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Try getting up more recipes of the Cinnamon Swirl and PB masrhmallow!
    And try getting them on Youtube too, your videos are good

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cinnamon Swirl French Toast

Recipe

.5 Cups Milk (Around 100g)
    1 Scoop Cinnamon Swirl Whey
    15-20g of Pancake Mix/Flour
    1 tsp Baking Powder
    1 tsp Vanilla Extract
    8 Slices Whole Wheat Bread
    3 Egg Whites
    1 Whole Egg

Directions

Take All Dry and Combine in a large mixing Bowl, Top with your egg, dash of vanilla, and milk and stir until everything is blended up (or you can use a blender) but I use a stand up mixer, and dissolved.

Once your mixture is done, you can simply dunk the bread into the mixture and then toss on a griddle/skillet and cook as many as you want at a time (I did 4 slices and repeated the process twice)

Very simple and easy to create the French toast, but I did stuff them with Bananas, Honey, Syrup and Whip Cream after taking the picture and a twist of Chocolate Sugar from Trader Joes (it’s a calorie free grinder)

Macros

Calories: ~700
    Fat: 10g
    Carbs: 100g
    Protein: 60g

Originally Posted by Verint View Post
    Try getting up more recipes of the Cinnamon Swirl and PB masrhmallow!
    And try getting them on Youtube too, your videos are good
    What 4 pages aint enough recipes for ya ?
    I wish i had more time for videos, work schedule is tight as well as some things going on in life regarding my future and teaching career which take priority.

avi from December 2010 RoyalGunz's Avatar
    RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My version of cookies and cream protein pancakes.

I didn't follow any recipe in here to a T. All I did was add dry ingredients and then enough wet ingredients to get a good consistency.

Consisted of egg whites, almond milk, Cellucor Cookies and cream, pancake mix, baking powder, splenda.

1k+

Getting the batter consistency down is key to solid pancakes. Those look like you executed it to perfection sir. Great job.

How was the taste?

DBRedMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DBRedMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DBRedMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DBRedMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DBRedMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DBRedMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DBRedMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DBRedMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Just used your pancake recipe to a T. They were amazing man thanks! Will be snagging more recipes off this page for sure

kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Awesome recipes! This thread really needs to just come out with a E-cookbook!

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great recipe again sir! Love me some French toast
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Getting the batter consistency down is key to solid pancakes. Those look like you executed it to perfection sir. Great job.

How was the taste?
    They actually came out very good. They were soft and fluffy, like pancakes should. Had a very strong cookies and cream taste which was amazing. It was really solid overall.
    1k+

Once more into the fray.. IrishPilot's Avatar
    IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RoyalGunz View Post
    My version of cookies and cream protein pancakes.
    Holy fluff!
    Team Never Full
    Craft Beer Crew

Originally Posted by DBRedMan View Post
    Just used your pancake recipe to a T. They were amazing man thanks! Will be snagging more recipes off this page for sure
    Thanks man
    Glad I can help you out!

Originally Posted by kingdinz View Post
    Awesome recipes! This thread really needs to just come out with a E-cookbook!
    That would be a great idea would be up to mike and the cellucor team I am just a bystander who did a review

Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    Great recipe again sir! Love me some French toast

Breakfast foods is always winning
    Originally Posted by IrishPilot View Post
    Holy fluff!
    This

Pancakes looked bomb
    Wanna make some
    Now!

Molten Chocolate

Taste

I have tried this two ways now one which you have seen a lot is the basic protein pudding recipe (6oz Greek Yogurt and 1 scoop whey) and now in the baking recipe (Brownies). What better way to review chocolate than make Chocolate Brownies?

Very straight forward. The powder is on the thinner side but does mix very well. Its not a sweeter tasting chocolate it kind of gives me a small aftertaste of a dark chocolate square you could buy in the store (bulk section) and provides a good aftertaste. Chocolate is very basic flavor, but lets be honest its very hard to compare company to company.

If i were to rate chocolates just off taste alone it would be like this

1. XF 2.0 Triple Chocolate
    2. Giant Sports Chocolate
    3. Metabolic Nutrition Chocolate

Just going to be honest, this was nothing to really rave over, but i wanted to give the line a crack and see how it did stack up to others on the market. I would actually prefer their supersport over this.

Recipe

2 TBSP Greek Yogurt (25-30g)
    3-6g Splenda
    120g Flour/Pancake Mix
    3-5g baking powder
    1 Egg
    1 White (Stiffened to a firm peak and then folded into final product)
    1 Scoop Chocolate Whey
    8g. SF/FF Pudding Mix
    100-150g Almond Milk (About half cup)
    15g Peanut Butter Chips

Directions

Start by placing the dry in a bowl (Whey, Pancake Mix, Baking Powder, Splenda, Pudding, and Chocolate Chips
    In another bowl mix all your wet but leave out the egg white
    in a smaller bowl whip the egg white to a firm peak on high power for 3-4 minutes.

Combine the wet into the dry bowl, and then slowly fold in the egg white last

Spray a 9x9 Sheet or a 13x8 with cooking spray, and slowly transfer the mixture into the bowl.

These were baked at 350 for 30 minutes (25 was too early and the toothpick came out wet)

Macros

Calories ~ 800
    Protein - ~50
    Carbs - ~ 110
    Fat - ~15g

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^^Awesome work on the brownies, Bob^^
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

Originally Posted by Bnizzle163 View Post
    ^^Awesome work on the brownies, Bob^^
    They were good but very moist from the GY would
    Of been fine without it

1mo is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1mo is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1mo is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1mo is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1mo is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1mo is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1mo is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1mo is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1mo is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1mo is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1mo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good Stuff!
    www.Lifting247.com

Hard Core Bodybuilder Gear, Awesome Tees, barbell baseball caps, accessories & unique gym gifts!ðŸ‹ï¸â€â™€ï¸

Originally Posted by 1mo View Post
    Good Stuff!
    Thanks bud,
    Gonna try to crack some new recipes this upcoming week when i get time off work. Always open for ideas/suggestions!

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Those Brownies look awesome sir! Definitely on my list of things to bake
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    Those Brownies look awesome sir! Definitely on my list of things to bake
    If you enjoyed the cookies, this is right up your alley bud. Give it a shot.

Here's the french toast... Damn, I LOVE your recipes Bob. Keep em' coming man! I might try the brownies or those cookies and cream cookie things tomorrow!

Well I kinda loaded lots of stuff on it but.... lol

1k+

chisler will become famous soon enough. (+50) chisler will become famous soon enough. (+50) chisler will become famous soon enough. (+50) chisler will become famous soon enough. (+50) chisler will become famous soon enough. (+50) chisler will become famous soon enough. (+50) chisler will become famous soon enough. (+50) chisler will become famous soon enough. (+50) chisler will become famous soon enough. (+50) chisler will become famous soon enough. (+50) chisler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i want to hire you as my personal chef

Here's the french toast... Damn, I LOVE your recipes Bob. Keep em' coming man! I might try the brownies or those cookies and cream cookie things tomorrow!

Well I kinda loaded lots of stuff on it but.... lol
    Mix-Ins and Toppings are the best, When i make waffles in a smaller batch i make sure to load the fruit, whip cream, syrup, honey etc. its a mess to eat but more enjoyable then a HUGE stack of plain pancakes. Nice work there brother.

Originally Posted by chisler View Post
    i want to hire you as my personal chef
    HAHAH! I have gotten a few PM's about that before. Would be nice, but i dont think i could make a living off of that and pay the bills

The funfetti cookies and cream loaf..

I did half the recipe and cooked for 22 minutes. Came out slightly undone in the middle though.

Taste amazing though. Deff my go to for work and school.

1k+

Yup! looks like you did not cook it enough. That is why picking it with a toothpic (through the center) will give you a guage on if its done or not which would of been picked up from the gooey center there.

Baking is about living and learning, !! Looks good man!

chisler will become famous soon enough. (+50) chisler will become famous soon enough. (+50) chisler will become famous soon enough. (+50) chisler will become famous soon enough. (+50) chisler will become famous soon enough. (+50) chisler will become famous soon enough. (+50) chisler will become famous soon enough. (+50) chisler will become famous soon enough. (+50) chisler will become famous soon enough. (+50) chisler will become famous soon enough. (+50) chisler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mix-Ins and Toppings are the best, When i make waffles in a smaller batch i make sure to load the fruit, whip cream, syrup, honey etc. its a mess to eat but more enjoyable then a HUGE stack of plain pancakes. Nice work there brother.

HAHAH! I have gotten a few PM's about that before. Would be nice, but i dont think i could make a living off of that and pay the bills

you should open up a bakery! imagine if your goods had some weed. protein ganja = mind blown.

Yup! looks like you did not cook it enough. That is why picking it with a toothpic (through the center) will give you a guage on if its done or not which would of been picked up from the gooey center there.

Baking is about living and learning, !! Looks good man!

Haha, didn't think I had to since it was already golden like you mentioned that if it is it's probably over cooked lol
    1k+

mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Would that loaf recipe be any good if you just substitute the cake mix with pancake mix? Just curious. I plan on making that recipe with PB Marshmallow + chocolate mix, but I need to go out and by chocolate mix haha
    To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven;
    A time to be born, and a time to die;
    A time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
    A time to weep, and a time to laugh;
    A time to mourn, and a time to dance.

Haha, didn't think I had to since it was already golden like you mentioned that if it is it's probably over cooked lol
    Color can sometimes be deceiving. Just like when you cook chicken/meat/steak the outside may look done but the inside might not be the flavor your like (such as medium, medium rare etc) always use a tooth pick and see if liquid gets on it to check the inside to be fully cooked.

Originally Posted by mainsqueeze530 View Post
    Would that loaf recipe be any good if you just substitute the cake mix with pancake mix? Just curious. I plan on making that recipe with PB Marshmallow + chocolate mix, but I need to go out and by chocolate mix haha
    Absolutely, you may not get the flavoring from a cake mix (if you use a flavored cake mix).

You could look back at my pancake/waffle/muffin recipes for a guideline on how to set up your recipe (with amounts)

mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Color can sometimes be deceiving. Just like when you cook chicken/meat/steak the outside may look done but the inside might not be the flavor your like (such as medium, medium rare etc) always use a tooth pick and see if liquid gets on it to check the inside to be fully cooked.

Absolutely, you may not get the flavoring from a cake mix (if you use a flavored cake mix).

You could look back at my pancake/waffle/muffin recipes for a guideline on how to set up your recipe (with amounts)
    Thanks man. Will make some tomorrow and see how it works out.

I love this thread so much haha. You got hands down the best recipes man
    To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven;
    A time to be born, and a time to die;
    A time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
    A time to weep, and a time to laugh;
    A time to mourn, and a time to dance.

Originally Posted by mainsqueeze530 View Post
    Thanks man. Will make some tomorrow and see how it works out.

I love this thread so much haha. You got hands down the best recipes man
    Thanks for the kind words man.
    If you have any suggestions for future recipes let me know.
    I could possibly whip something new on my days off (Wednesday/Thursday this week)

Peanut Butter and Marshmallow Sandwich

Recipe

1 Scoop PB Marshmallow Whey
    100g Greek Yogurt

Optional Things to consider:
    SF/FF Pudding Mix
    Splenda
    Almond Butter/Cookie Butter
    Jam
    Whip Cream
    Fruit(bananas)

Directions

Dang Simple to mix up the protein pudding (Greek Yogurt + Whey) like i did my sludge review earlier but spread onto a Sandwich.

been working a lot lately and a very simple on the go treat/snack to take with me. Seeing I do not have a microwave at work i need something i can keep cold or keep in a walk in cooler at one of my jobs. Gets the job done!

Macros

Calories ~ 250
    Protein - ~35g
    Carbs - ~ 35g
    Fat - ~3g