Page 52 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,560 of 1818
    The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KissIcon View Post
    I do so need to learn how to cook. Yes, I am that bad. I f up my eggs almost every morning
    Anything you need help on let me know my man

Cellucor Molten Chocolate Banana Bread with White Chocolate Glaze

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shkV2lTWAl4

Recipe

Dry:
    75g Complete Pancake Mix (Extra Fluffy)
    3g Splenda
    3g Baking Powder
    30g Cor Performance Whey (Molten Chocolate)

Wet:
    2 Egg Whites
    75g Greek Yogurt (3oz)
    50g Banana (Mashed)

Topping/Filling:
    20g Fat Free Cream Cheese (Microwave)
    75g Greek Yogurt (3oz)
    Dash Splenda
    8g SF/FF Pudding Mix (White Chocolate)

Directions

1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat Cooking Spray on a Pyrex Pan Dish or Bread Dish and set aside.

2. Mix all Dry in a mixig bowl (Whey, Pancake Mix, Splenda, and Baking powder) then add egg whites, Yogurt, and Banana to a mixing bowl and whisk until smooth. Youc an use a hand mixer as well

3. Pour batter into baking dish and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes. (Use a toothpick to see if center is done)

4. Now heat cream cheese in the microwave for 20 seconds. Add in the yogurt, pudding mix, and sweetener to the cream cheese and stir until completely smooth. Put on top of loaf and slowly smooth out icing to finish the product
    5. Enjoy!!!

Macros

Calories ~ 600
    Protein ~ 55g
    Carbs ~ 85g
    Fat ~ 5g

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I do so need to learn how to cook. Yes, I am that bad. I f up my eggs almost every morning
    Lol, how can you mess up eggs?!?!?!?
    ….

EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Does Cellucor not list the expiration date of their products? I just got a 4 lb tub of COR Whey and I can't find that information on it. So can anyone tell me where to obtain that information? If not, this is definitely my first and last purchase of a Cellucor product, regardless of how good the protein powder might taste.
    "In all things there is a poison and there is nothing without a poison. It depends only upon the dose whether a poison is a poison or not." ~ Paracelsus

Originally Posted by EmperorRyker View Post
    Does Cellucor not list the expiration date of their products? I just got a 4 lb tub of COR Whey and I can't find that information on it. So can anyone tell me where to obtain that information? If not, this is definitely my first and last purchase of a Cellucor product, regardless of how good the protein powder might taste.
    Just looked on my tub of CCCD i am using ATM and it is right under the tub (on the bottom)
    I will forward this to Cory and Adam to see if there is a better answer for you sir. I can assure you, if you just got the product it will be good until 2016 (2 years).

You could also forward your concern to our Customer Support team on our main website, (http://support.cellucor.com/home) and if you provide them information on your purchase they could assist you further as well.

CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I will get an answer for you immediately.
    However it may be after the Christmas holiday weekend, since most of our staff is with their family and loved ones.

Have you tried checking the bottom of the Tub? inspected every inch?

We will take care of this, until then, have a Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas if you celebrate.
    ✯✮☆ JR BRAND MANAGER // PERFORMIX ☆ ✮ ✯

[DEAL]
    Buy 2 Performix ISO 9:2:2, 30 Servings in the flavor of your choice
    & get 1 Performix ION, 45 Servings in the flavor of your choice FREE!

[STORE]
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/performix.html

[SOCIAL]
    www.********.com/PerformixDriven
    www.instagram.com/PerformixDriven
    www.twitter.com/PerformixDriven

[MY IG]
    www.instagram.com/CoryReps

#PERFORMIXDRIVEN

EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ****, my bad. It is indeed listed on the bottom of the tub. I actually checked that earlier, as well, but I think because of the bad lighting that I had in the room I missed it completely. I apologize, guys, I wasn't meaning to rustle any jimmies. All is good, and if whey is good, as well, then I guess I will be buying it again Thanks again, and I appreciate the quick and honest responses from both of you.

By the way, the expiration date is 07/16 for the tub I got (I got it from a rival vendor to BB.com this time, so I'm not sure what batches the latter has). Given that I have a few other tubs I need to finish first, it will probably be at least half a year before I open it, though.
    "In all things there is a poison and there is nothing without a poison. It depends only upon the dose whether a poison is a poison or not." ~ Paracelsus

****, my bad. It is indeed listed on the bottom of the tub. I actually checked that earlier, as well, but I think because of the bad lighting that I had in the room I missed it completely. I apologize, guys, I wasn't meaning to rustle any jimmies. All is good, and if whey is good, as well, then I guess I will be buying it again Thanks again, and I appreciate the quick and honest responses from both of you.

By the way, the expiration date is 07/16 for the tub I got (I got it from a rival vendor to BB.com this time, so I'm not sure what batches the latter has). Given that I have a few other tubs I need to finish first, it will probably be at least half a year before I open it, though.
    6 months before you open a tub? LOL just pop it open and try it bud, you have 2 years till it expires. you will be fine.

Cellucor Cookies and Cream Cookie Butter Cups

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AXKTO9JqZw

Recipe

Dry:
    60g Cor Performance Whey (Cookies and Cream)
    40g Cookie Butter (Cookies and Cream)

Wet:
    170g Greek Yogurt (6oz)

Topping/Filling:
    None

Directions

Mix Protein Powder and Yogurt in a bowl to make protein pudding as your base and topping for your Protein Cups!

Line a muffin trey with linens (cupcake linens work best)

Layer Protein pudding (half of it) into the bottom of the linen.
    Freeze for 45 minutes
    Add Cookie Butter as a filling
    Freeze for 45 Minutes
    Add final amount of protein pudding as a top layer
    Freeze for 45 minutes

Pull out of freezer, remove the linens and Enjoy!

Macros

Calories ~ 580
    Protein ~ 65g
    Carbs ~ 35g
    Fat ~ 20g

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    6 months before you open a tub? LOL just pop it open and try it bud, you have 2 years till it expires. you will be fine.
    Nah, I'd like to keep it sealed as long as I can, because I have a lot of tubs open at the same time, so it takes me half a year to finish them off due to rotation, as well. I'm not in that much of a hurry to try how it tastes anyway. But looking forward to it nonetheless

Cellucor Cookies and Cream Protein Cake with Frosting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2V68_CrVns

Recipe

Dry:
    90g Complete Pancake Mix (Extra Fluffy)
    30g Cor Performance Whey (Cookies and Cream)
    3g Baking Powder
    3g Splenda
    8g SF/FF Pudding Mix
    Dash of Salt

Wet:
    2 Egg Whites
    45g Greek Yogurt (3 TBSP)
    15g Almond Milk (Dash)
    Dash Vanilla Extract

Topping/Filling:
    15g Cor performance Whey (Cookies and Cream)
    25g Cream Cheese (Fat Free)
    50g Greek Yogurt (~ 3 TBSP)

Directions

1. Combine all Dry in a mixing bowl (Whey, SF/FF Pudding Mix, Pancake Mix, Salt, Baking Powder, Splenda)
    2. Add in Wet Ingredients one at a time (Yogurt, Milk, Egg Whites) and mix with a stand mixer or whisk
    3. Pre-heat oven to 350 and when preheated you will spray down a springform pan (6 or 9” is ok) with cooking spray and dump in the cookies and cream batter. Make sure you even before baking
    4. Toss in oven for 20-25 minutes and use a toothtpick to see if final product is done. There will be no residue on the toothpick showing you it is cooked throughout
    5. Mix Cream Cheese, Yogurt, and Whey Protein with Splenda in a separate bowl as a frosting. Allow cake to cool for 10-15 minutes after coming out of oven and then spread along the top of the cake.
    6. Enjoy!

Macros

For Entire Cake + Frosting:

Calories ~ 635
    Protein ~ 60g
    Carbs ~ 85g
    Fat ~ 6g

Cellucor S’mores Blondies with a Chocolate Peanut Butter Glaze

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQGtrIOEb3w

Recipe

Dry:
    80g Complete Pancake Mix (2/3 Cup)
    3g Splenda
    3g Baking Powder
    8g SF/FF Pudding Mix
    30g Cor Performance Whey (S’mores)

Wet:
    2 Egg Whites
    50g Almond Milk (1/3 Cup)
    30g Greek Yogurt (2 TableSpoon)
    Dash Vanilla Extract

Topping/Filling:
    20g PB LEAN (MyOatmeal.com)
    10g Cocoa Powder
    3g Splenda
    16g Cream Cheese (1 TableSpoon)

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 5”x8” baking pan, or one of similar size, Make sure you are coating the pan with cooking spray and set aside.

2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients (Whey, SF/FF Pudding mix, Splenda, Baking Powder, and Pancake Mix) sift all dry ingredients together and slowly add in the wet ingredients. Add in the dash of vanilla extract, 2 egg whites, and then add the almond milk and greek yogurt.

3. Take a hand mixer or whisk and mix together the batter. Once the batter is mixed spoon brownie batter into baking pan and smooth down with the back of a spoon. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, remove from oven, and let cool while you make the glaze. (Cocoa Powder, PB lean, Splenda, and Cream Cheese).

4. Combine all the icing ingredients together in a bowl and whisk until completely smooth. Spread glaze with a spoon on top of cooled blondies and cut into even squares.

5. Enjoy!

Macros

Calories ~ 620
    Protein ~ 50g
    Carbs ~ 85g
    Fat ~ 10g

XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Cellucor Cookies and Cream Protein Cake with Frosting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2V68_CrVns

Recipe

Dry:
    90g Complete Pancake Mix (Extra Fluffy)
    30g Cor Performance Whey (Cookies and Cream)
    3g Baking Powder
    3g Splenda
    8g SF/FF Pudding Mix
    Dash of Salt

Wet:
    2 Egg Whites
    45g Greek Yogurt (3 TBSP)
    15g Almond Milk (Dash)
    Dash Vanilla Extract

Topping/Filling:
    15g Cor performance Whey (Cookies and Cream)
    25g Cream Cheese (Fat Free)
    50g Greek Yogurt (~ 3 TBSP)

Directions

1. Combine all Dry in a mixing bowl (Whey, SF/FF Pudding Mix, Pancake Mix, Salt, Baking Powder, Splenda)
    2. Add in Wet Ingredients one at a time (Yogurt, Milk, Egg Whites) and mix with a stand mixer or whisk
    3. Pre-heat oven to 350 and when preheated you will spray down a springform pan (6 or 9” is ok) with cooking spray and dump in the cookies and cream batter. Make sure you even before baking
    4. Toss in oven for 20-25 minutes and use a toothtpick to see if final product is done. There will be no residue on the toothpick showing you it is cooked throughout
    5. Mix Cream Cheese, Yogurt, and Whey Protein with Splenda in a separate bowl as a frosting. Allow cake to cool for 10-15 minutes after coming out of oven and then spread along the top of the cake.
    6. Enjoy!

Macros

For Entire Cake + Frosting:

Calories ~ 635
    Protein ~ 60g
    Carbs ~ 85g
    Fat ~ 6g

Looks killer bro!!

Mike
    ….

Cellucor S’mores Banana Nut Bread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l_LJxlr-Ws

Recipe

Dry:
    80g Complete Pancake Mix (Extra Fluffy)
    3g Splenda
    3g Baking Powder
    10g Almonds (Grinded to a powder)
    8g SF/FF Pudding Mix (Vanilla)

Wet:
    2 Egg Whites
    40g Greek Yogurt (~ 2 TableSpoons)
    Dash Honey (5g)
    Dash Almond Milk (5g)
    50g Banana (Cut up into small pieces)
    Dash Vanilla Extract

Topping/Filling:

None!

Directions

1. Pre-Heat Oven to 350 degrees.
    2. Mix all Dry ingredients in a mixing bowl (Whey, Baking Powder, Splenda, SF/FF Pudding Mix, Pancake Mix) Use a magic bullet or any blender to grind the almonds into a powder and add them to your dry ingredients.
    3. Slowly add in wet (egg whites, yogurt, almond milk, honey, vanilla extract) then use a knife and cut up a banana into small pieces and throw that in last
    4. Use a hand mixer or a stand up mixer to combine batter, the banana’s will take a bit of effort to mash and will not be able to be mixed with a spoon alone.
    5. Take mini loaf/bread pans and coat with cooking spray. Use a spoon to place batter in each container and even them out before putting into the oven for 15-20 minutes. Monitor to see if they are getting golden brown when they are they are done! Pull out of oven.
    6. Allow cooling for 5-10 minutes flip out of pan and enjoy!

Macros

For all 4 Breads:

Calories ~ 610
    Protein ~ 45g
    Carbs ~ 85g
    Fat ~ 10g

Each Bread: (Assuming you make 4)
    Calories ~ 152.5
    Protein ~ 11.25g
    Carbs ~ 21.25g
    Fat ~ 2.5g

Stop cooking with bananas.. bananas are gross.

Mike
    ….

Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post
    Stop cooking with bananas.. bananas are gross.

Mike
    You do realize, the stuff i made you for the Pittsburgh Pro had banana's in them right? Let alone you told me they tasted "amazing"

You do realize, the stuff i made you for the Pittsburgh Pro had banana's in them right? Let alone you told me they tasted "amazing"
    No.. I didn't eat the banana one.. Lauren did..

Mike
    ….

No.. I didn't eat the banana one.. Lauren did..

Mike
    or so you think The muffins you ate had them in there.

dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Cellucor S’mores Blondies with a Chocolate Peanut Butter Glaze

[youtube]JQGtrIOEb3w[youtube]
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQGtrIOEb3w[url]

Recipe

Dry:
    80g Complete Pancake Mix (2/3 Cup)
    3g Splenda
    3g Baking Powder
    8g SF/FF Pudding Mix

Wet:
    2 Egg Whites
    50g Almond Milk (1/3 Cup)
    30g Greek Yogurt (2 TableSpoon)
    Dash Vanilla Extract

Topping/Filling:
    20g PB LEAN (MyOatmeal.com)
    10g Cocoa Powder
    3g Splenda
    16g Cream Cheese (1 TableSpoon)

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 5”x8” baking pan, or one of similar size, Make sure you are coating the pan with cooking spray and set aside.

2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients (Whey, SF/FF Pudding mix, Splenda, Baking Powder, and Pancake Mix) sift all dry ingredients together and slowly add in the wet ingredients. Add in the dash of vanilla extract, 2 egg whites, and then add the almond milk and greek yogurt.

3. Take a hand mixer or whisk and mix together the batter. Once the batter is mixed spoon brownie batter into baking pan and smooth down with the back of a spoon. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, remove from oven, and let cool while you make the glaze. (Cocoa Powder, PB lean, Splenda, and Cream Cheese).

4. Combine all the icing ingredients together in a bowl and whisk until completely smooth. Spread glaze with a spoon on top of cooled blondies and cut into even squares.

5. Enjoy!

Macros

Calories ~ 620
    Protein ~ 50g
    Carbs ~ 85g
    Fat ~ 10g

[URL=http://s688.photobucket.com/user/LayzieBone085/media/Food/EA35C30D-54EA-48BF-9A2A-2CEF441B80FE.jpg.html][IMG]http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv241/LayzieBone085/Food/EA35C30D-54EA-48BF-9A2A-2CEF441B80FE.jpg[IMG][URL]

Look real good Bob, going to have to give these a shot.
    Lead Forum Representative
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals / @dazedncnfz
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Originally Posted by dazedncnfz View Post
    Look real good Bob, going to have to give these a shot.
    Wait till you see what i am making today.

Cellucor Molten Chocolate Snicker Doodle Cake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4yTdWepphE

Recipe

Dry:
    75g Complete Pancake Mix (Extra Fluffy)
    3g Splenda
    3g Baking Powder
    30g Cor Performance Whey (Molten Chocolate)
    8g SF/FF Pudding Mix

Wet:
    2 Egg Whites
    30g Greek Yogurt (2 TBSP)
    Dash Vanilla Extract
    Dash Almond Milk

Topping/Filling:
    15g PB LEAN (SnickerDoodle)

Directions

1. Pre-heat oven to 350 Degrees
    2. Mix all Dry Ingredients (Pancake Mix, Whey, SF/FF Pudding Mix, Splenda, Baking Powder) together in a mixing bowl
    3. Add wet ingredients one by one. Vanilla Extract, Yogurt, Almond Milk, and Egg whites and then stir batter with a spoon or hand mixer.
    4. Coat the other pyrex dish or bowl with cooking spray and then transfer batter with a spatula. Even the batter before placing in the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes.
    5. Check Protein Cake to see if done with a toothpick by stabbing the center. If nothing is on the toothpick it is completed, if not then allow a few more minutes to cook and finish. Upon being done allow to cool on a cooling rack for 5-10 minutes before flipped out of dish and allowing to cool.
    6. Take PB Lean (From My.Oatmeal.com) and add a touch of water to make a glaze, frosting or drizzle and then apply to cake in any decoration of desire.
    7. Enjoy!

Macros

For the Entire Cake + Frosting/Glaze:

Calories ~ 500
    Protein ~ 45g
    Carbs ~ 70g
    Fat ~ 5g

or so you think The muffins you ate had them in there.
    Daamnit bob.. you are no longer trusted!!!!
    ….

Cellucor Red Velvet Lava Oat Cake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3VhoA7DFu4

Recipe

Dry:
    30g Oatmeal (Grinded into a powder)
    30g Complete pancake mix (Extra Fluffy)
    20g Cor Performance Whey (Red Velvet)
    3g Splenda
    3g Baking Powder
    8g SF/FF Pudding Mix

Wet:
    1 Egg White
    25g Greek Yogurt
    Dash Vanilla Extract
    Water to form batter like consistency

Topping/Filling:
    10g Cor performance Whey (Red Velvet)
    140g Greek Yogurt

Directions

1. Combine all dry (Pancake Mix, Whey Protein, Baking Powder, Splenda, SF/FF Pudding Mix) in a mixing bowl. Use a Blender/magic Bullet to grind the oatmeal to a powder and add that in last.

2. Mix an egg white, Greek yogurt, Vanilla Extract, and water to get a batter like consistency with your dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. Combine and form a batter.

3. Coat another mixing bowl with cooking spray and then transfer the batter you made mixing the wet and dry ingredients together. This will then be placed in the microwave on a medium power for 2 ½ - 3 minutes. A medium power will prevent drying the final product and allowing it to rise without blowing up.
    4. Pull out of microwave, use a fork to poke the edges and pop the product out of the bowl and allow to cool on a plate (by flipping it out of the plate)
    5. Mix remaining greek yogurt and 10g Cor performance Whey Protein powder to form a filling. Cut out the middle of the cake and then fill with the Yogurt/Whey combo to make a lava cake (it will start to run down the side of the cake).
    6. Enjoy!!

Macros

For Entire Cake + Lava Filling:

Calories ~ 465
    Protein ~ 45g
    Carbs ~ 60g
    Fat ~ 5g

I vote for a chocolate oreo type treat for pittsburgh!

Mike
    ….

I vote for a chocolate oreo type treat for pittsburgh!

Mike
    Doing the Pitt Pro? if so, let me know so i can come down and eye you for peak week.

I have done the chocolate oreo's before they are on the first few pages with CnC

KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i luv visiting this thread. makes me hongry

I'll get the nads to try and learn to cook one day. I have got to try some of these recipes, especially anything that deals with breakfast foods.......my favorite meal.
    I'm back.......kinda.....sort of....

i luv visiting this thread. makes me hongry

I'll get the nads to try and learn to cook one day. I have got to try some of these recipes, especially anything that deals with breakfast foods.......my favorite meal.
    i have all the directions and ingredients for you. All you have to do is follow them and do it yourself! Hence the video showing you how its done.

robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hey Bob,

Recipe request or idea for you...could you come up with a recipe for cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting similar to Cinnabon or the pills bury cinnamon rolls you can buy in a tube in the refrigerated section of the grocery?
    Review / Log Compilation Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165947981
    Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165340091

Originally Posted by robert5891 View Post
    Hey Bob,

Recipe request or idea for you...could you come up with a recipe for cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting similar to Cinnabon or the pills bury cinnamon rolls you can buy in a tube in the refrigerated section of the grocery?

Cinnamon Swirl Cinnamon Rolls

*****://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VHjyZs6Cac

Recipe

35g Cinnamon Swirl Cellucor Whey
    50g Complete Pancake Mix
    1 TBSP Baking Powder
    1 TBSP Cinnamon
    1 TBSP Splenda/Stevia
    30g Crushed Cereal (I used Honey Nut Cheerios)
    1 Egg
    2 Whites (Can use 3 whites)
    1/3 Cup Milk (I used Almond)

Filling:
    ½ Scoop Cellucor Cinnamon Swirl Whey
    170g (6oz) Cinnamon Roll Carbmaster Yogurt (Can use Greek or original yogurt as a substitute)
    20g Fat Free Cream Cheese

Directions

Combine all dry ingredients and crush up cereal of choice into bits (or throw into a blender)
    In a large mixing bowl combine dry + Crushed Cereal and then add in milk, and then eggs
    Spray a long 9x9 Cookie Sheet and spread mixture evenly across the pan in a thin fashion with a spatula
    Bake 350 for 20-25 minutes (use a tooth pick to pick the center it should come out clean)
    Remove and let cool for 5 minutes, add a Sludge/Protein Pudding type mixture as a filling, sprinkle extra cinnamon + Splenda on top) SLOWLY Roll up into a big roll/crepe and bake at 400 for 3-5 minutes until firm and held together. (I used 25g Cinnamon Swirl Whey, 6oz Carbmaster, and 20g Cream Cheese as Sludge)
    Allow to cool and cut up into desired amount of rolls!

Macros

Calories: ~735
    Fat ~ 15g
    Carbs ~ 75g
    Protein ~ 75g

robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thanks Bob! One quick question. If I wards to make this without the crushed up cereal bits in the dough, do I need to sub in more flour or will it bake fine without the cereal or additional flour?
    Review / Log Compilation Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165947981
    Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165340091