Page 22 of 61 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
    The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BigBoLuke93 View Post
    What kind/brand of bread did you use for this? The macros seem pretty far off compared to what I got when I made it..

If I would have used 6 slices of bread instead of 8, it would have been close. Used 8 slices of 70 cal/slice Country Hearth and my carbs were quite a bit higher, and protein just a little higher. Did you actually only use 6 slices, or do you use a low cal bread?

My end product did turn out well though
    Low cal bread mom had leftover and i did not want to throw it away (i hate throwing away food)

Thanks for bumping that.

This will be my next video review.!

Cookies and Cream Protein Bread Pudding

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP--6HW3iUA

Recipe

8 Slices Bread (Wemans Lite)
    8g SF/FF Pudding Mix
    9g of Splenda
    30g Cor Whey (Cellucor Cookies and Cream)
    TBSP Baking Powder

1 Egg
    2 Whites (~60g Liquid Egg Whites)
    400g Almond Milk (Almost 2 Cups)
    Dash of Vanilla Extract.

Macros

Calories ~ 725
    Protein ~ 55g
    Carbs ~ 95g
    Fat ~ 15g

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thanks for making of the bread pudding recipe into a video Definitely looking forward to making it!
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

Originally Posted by DasBiceps View Post
    thanks for making of the bread pudding recipe into a video Definitely looking forward to making it!
    Luke shot me a suggestion and I put it to work. Why not? Maybe more people will get around to finally trying it.

Morien is just really nice. (+1000) Morien is just really nice. (+1000) Morien is just really nice. (+1000) Morien is just really nice. (+1000) Morien is just really nice. (+1000) Morien is just really nice. (+1000) Morien is just really nice. (+1000) Morien is just really nice. (+1000) Morien is just really nice. (+1000) Morien is just really nice. (+1000) Morien is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cheesecake

1 Block of Cream Cheese (Room Temperature)
    1 Cup of Yogurt/Cottage Cheese
    2 Whole Eggs (Room Temperature)
    2 Scoop’s Peanut Butter Marshmallow Whey
    ½ cup Splenda, Truvia, Stevia
    Touch of Vanilla
    Dash of Salt
    Dash of Milk (I use Almond)

Sorry, not sure if this has been asked yet. But how much is a block of cream cheese? Grams or ounces.

Thanks
    Goals are invaluable. Pick one, and reach it. Let nothing stop you, especially not yourself. Don't change goals flippantly. Motivation will come from progress, which can only be seen when measured against a goal. If you change your goals before ever achieving them then you will lose all motivation, all reason for doing, and you will fail. Completely, and utterly: success, or failure, is up to you, and what you are willing to give.

avi from December 2010 RoyalGunz's Avatar
    RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Morien View Post
    Sorry, not sure if this has been asked yet. But how much is a block of cream cheese? Grams or ounces.

Thanks
    8oz
    1k+

Brolympics Gold Medalist Corey_Ellis's Avatar
    Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dear lord, this review thread.

Amazing.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Originally Posted by Morien View Post

Thanks
    Pick one up at the grocery store = Profit
    Usually 8oz

Originally Posted by Corey_Ellis View Post
    Dear lord, this review thread.

Amazing.
    Glad you enjoy it brother.

Uber Micro, Uber Macros MulattoRance's Avatar
    MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Cookies and Cream Protein Bread Pudding

Cannot wait to revisit this!!! This was the very first Chef Bob recipe I ever tried, and remains one of my favorites (second only to the Cinnamon Swirl Microwave Cheesecake and Cinnamon Swirl French Toast). For texture, taste, and satiety, you can't beat this recipe!
    Muscle & Magicka:
    www.youtube.com/channel/UCTB7u0gKYYkN0luy-rCQzjg

That realm where dragons and deadlifts meet. Enter at your own risk (level 99 recommended).

Calculating Maintenance-------> www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE-uSzOiEpw
    Adjusting for Bulk/Cut----------> www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWKxu_dtkfc
    Micronutrient Intake------------> www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV8nKRETgxA
    Macronutrient Intake-----------> www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW2_tE1rbF8

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cheesecake

1 Block of Cream Cheese (Room Temperature)
    1 Cup of Yogurt/Cottage Cheese
    2 Whole Eggs (Room Temperature)
    2 Scoop’s Peanut Butter Marshmallow Whey
    ½ cup Splenda, Truvia, Stevia
    Touch of Vanilla
    Dash of Salt
    Dash of Milk (I use Almond)

Leave all ingredients out at room temperature; First beat the cream cheese until thick and smooth.

Combine all Dry ingredients (Whey, Salt, Splenda) into cream cheese and beat slowly into mixture.

Slowly add in wet (Vanilla, milk, Yogurt, and then add in eggs last one by one and continue to mix on a low setting for a few minutes until blended well.

Place in a Spring form 6-7” pan (The best for cheesecakes) or use a generic pyrex dish for 45 minutes at 325 degrees, until the middle can be picked with a toothpick and come out clean.

Estimated Macros:

Calories: 650
    Protein – 85g
    Carbs – 40g
    Fat – 15g

are estimating the macro's for the whole cake or just a serving. Because 1 block of cream cheese is 800 calories
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

are estimating the macro's for the whole cake or just a serving. Because 1 block of cream cheese is 800 calories
    8oz of fat free cream cheese is not 800 calories bro.
    Thats for the whole cake.

8oz of fat free cream cheese is not 800 calories bro.
    Thats for the whole cake.
    got the wrong cream cheese
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

got the wrong cream cheese
    Thats why you see estimations, based on the individual and what they buy it will differ, so there is no true amounts, because different brands of Cream Cheese may be different calories.

Thats why you see estimations, based on the individual and what they buy it will differ, so there is no true amounts, because different brands of Cream Cheese may be different calories.
    Ok thanks and also is there a huge taste difference between cream cheese and fat free cream cheese in the cake.
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

Ok thanks and also is there a huge taste difference between cream cheese and fat free cream cheese in the cake.
    I do fat free because my diet is low fat year round. thats why.

1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I was going to say this but wasn't 100% sure
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

B.S. Nutrition and Dietetics, University of Pittsburgh '16

*Disclaimer: All recommendations are not intended to treat or cure any serious medical conditions.

Originally Posted by 1JFS3 View Post
    I was going to say this but wasn't 100% sure
    I think i told you this @ The arnold, then again that weekend was a blur it went so fast.
    Yeah around 50g daily even in offseason.

bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good stuff, bob.
    678/424/700 - USPA Raw International Elite 220

Oh ok that makes sense. Well i just finished making the cheesecake but i did use regular cream cheese for this one. Next one i make i will use fat free to see if there is much of a difference because all the protein really adds to the taste.

4. Mopar Manlet Crew

Originally Posted by bobbydigitaloa View Post
    Good stuff, bob.
    As with you too brother.

Oh ok that makes sense. Well i just finished making the cheesecake but i did use regular cream cheese for this one. Next one i make i will use fat free to see if there is much of a difference because all the protein really adds to the taste.
    Thats why i dont use more than 1 scoop of protein most recipes, unless its going to be divided into multiple meals (like the big loaves i make and cut into halfs and take them as a quick meal/lunch for when i am teaching/at work.
    Speaking of work that is where i am going right now!

Maybe ill get a cheesecake video up for you guys.

Cookies and Cream Microwave Cheesecake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DZY7STvYpc

Recipe

Wet:
    8oz Fat Free Cream Cheese (227g)
    ¼ Cup TBSP Greek Yogurt (50g)
    1 Whole Egg (you can use an egg white)
    Dash of Almond Milk (10g)
    Dash of Vanilla Extract

Dry:
    ½ Scoop Cellucor Cor Performance Cookies and Cream Whey (15g)
    2 TBSP Pancake Mix (16g)
    Dash of Splenda (3g)

Macros

Kcals ~ 430
    Protein ~ 50g
    Carbs ~ 40g
    Fat ~ 7g

Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Looks good Bob, what would you switch out or add here for a pumpkin cheese cake?
    Vanish Fat Transformation with ProSupps (Active as of 7/8/13) -

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/group.php?gmid=4002173&do=discuss#gmessage4002173

Originally Posted by Bwestmuscle View Post
    Looks good Bob, what would you switch out or add here for a pumpkin cheese cake?
    Add in about 25-50g of pumpkin and you should be fine bro. It may not bind as well (more wet) so it may come out very gooey and not hard on the edges, so it may turn into a soup because of added pumpkin, you would have to play with it. May have to add more whey (which may dry out the cheesecake) or more pancake mix/SF FF pudding mix to bind it together

Cinnamon Swirl Waffles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguRZsMwl3E

Recipe

100g Flour/Pancake Mix (Complete)

50g Cinnamon Swirl Whey

3g Splenda

Baking Powder (5g)

8g SF/FF Pudding Mix (Vanilla)

1 Egg

1 White (Stiffen this in a separate bowl by itself and fold into the mixture)

25g Greek Yogurt
    1/2 Cup Milk (I used almond)

Directions

Pre-Heat Waffle Iron
    Combine all Dry
Then add in the whole egg and milk, and MIX
in a separate bowl mix the egg white by itself to a stiff peak (around 2-3 minutes) and SLOWLY fold into the mixture.
    This will help with moisture and overall texture and cook on a MEDIUM HEAT (low to medium is best) to prevent burning.
    Allow 2-3 minutes to cook and Enjoy

Macros
    **Estimates based off brands **
    Kcals ~ 650
    Protein ~ 55g
    Carbs ~ 80g
    Fat ~ 12g

1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Cinnamon Swirl Waffles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguRZsMwl3E

Recipe

100g Flour/Pancake Mix (Complete)

50g Cinnamon Swirl Whey

3g Splenda

Baking Powder (5g)

8g SF/FF Pudding Mix (Vanilla)

1 Egg

1 White (Stiffen this in a separate bowl by itself and fold into the mixture)

25g Greek Yogurt
    1/2 Cup Milk (I used almond)

Directions

Pre-Heat Waffle Iron
    Combine all Dry
Then add in the whole egg and milk, and MIX
in a separate bowl mix the egg white by itself to a stiff peak (around 2-3 minutes) and SLOWLY fold into the mixture.
    This will help with moisture and overall texture and cook on a MEDIUM HEAT (low to medium is best) to prevent burning.
    Allow 2-3 minutes to cook and Enjoy

Macros
    **Estimates based off brands **
    Kcals ~ 650
    Protein ~ 55g
    Carbs ~ 80g
    Fat ~ 12g

I'm first looks friggin awesome brother. once again, spot on macros
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

B.S. Nutrition and Dietetics, University of Pittsburgh '16

*Disclaimer: All recommendations are not intended to treat or cure any serious medical conditions.

Originally Posted by 1JFS3 View Post
    I'm first looks friggin awesome brother. once again, spot on macros
    The final outcome:

The final outcome:

Just wondering but is that molten chocolate sludge?
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

Just wondering but is that molten chocolate sludge?
    Nope
    It was PB2 + Cocoa (Choc PB2) Amazing combo.
    Last edited by The Solution; 06-05-2013 at 08:47 AM.

TheCaz is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaz is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaz is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaz is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaz is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaz is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaz is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaz is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaz is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaz is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaz is just really nice. (+1000)
    The final outcome:

So yummy!
    Caz Smash

Originally Posted by TheCaz View Post
    So yummy!
    I see you have tried to replicate some of the formula's and recipes yourself Caz! Hows the baking coming?

Any recipes you want to see in the future? Lemme know brother ill get it up for you.
    Always open to requests guys!