Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 1JFS3 View Post
    that sounds great to me. If i shadowed your brother that would crazy! But I'd have no problem swiping you into the Pete and going to grab a bite after would be awesome. I'm home for break from Saturday til the 7th so anytime outside of that I'm good to go
    Where do you live when not at Pitt? Cause I am
    Up in Erie right up 79.

I know that if you shadow my brother that is where Troy polamalu visits because he sees him weekly and has a signed game jersey he gave him.
    I am game for the Pete or urban active/ LA fitness just let me know what your schedule is like for your spring semester and whenever I head down ill shoot you a pM

Always cool to meet people off the forum and lift you learn a lot about your ego and intensity

1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I live in Jersey, solid 6 hours out. And yeah I bet it's pretty awesome to see what kind of people are behind the posts hahaha. My spring isn't completely finalized yet but when it is I'll be sure to let you know
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

B.S. Nutrition and Dietetics, University of Pittsburgh '16

*Disclaimer: All recommendations are not intended to treat or cure any serious medical conditions.

MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pictures/recipes like these make me so jelly. Peanut allergy FTMF Loss...those bars look incredible and the macros are solid
    xTUNAx CREW
    SOYBOY CREW

Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cheesecake

1 Block of Cream Cheese (Room Temperature)
    1 Cup of Yogurt/Cottage Cheese
    2 Whole Eggs (Room Temperature)
    2 Scoop’s Peanut Butter Marshmallow Whey
    ½ cup Splenda, Truvia, Stevia
    Touch of Vanilla
    Dash of Salt
    Dash of Milk (I use Almond)

Leave all ingredients out at room temperature; First beat the cream cheese until thick and smooth.

Combine all Dry ingredients (Whey, Salt, Splenda) into cream cheese and beat slowly into mixture.

Slowly add in wet (Vanilla, milk, Yogurt, and then add in eggs last one by one and continue to mix on a low setting for a few minutes until blended well.

Place in a Spring form 6-7” pan (The best for cheesecakes) or use a generic pyrex dish for 45 minutes at 325 degrees, until the middle can be picked with a toothpick and come out clean.

Estimated Macros:

Calories: 650
    Protein – 85g
    Carbs – 40g
    Fat – 15g

BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Where do you live when not at Pitt? Cause I am
    Up in Erie right up 79.

I know that if you shadow my brother that is where Troy polamalu visits because he sees him weekly and has a signed game jersey he gave him.
    I am game for the Pete or urban active/ LA fitness just let me know what your schedule is like for your spring semester and whenever I head down ill shoot you a pM

Always cool to meet people off the forum and lift you learn a lot about your ego and intensity
    Dude, are you serious about this? If you are I NEED to shoot you a PM.. or hit me up with one
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist
    Online Trainer/Coach - PM for Details/Inquiries

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice cheesecake!

Originally Posted by BigBoLuke93 View Post
    Dude, are you serious about this? If you are I NEED to shoot you a PM.. or hit me up with one
    Yeah, i could get a pic of my brothers jersey that is signed by Troy (he has a few on his computer from a few games he went to he lives damn close to the stadium) I think he has a pic of him in his work uniform with troy there too.

Hell i dont even have a jersey

1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah, i could get a pic of my brothers jersey that is signed by Troy (he has a few on his computer from a few games he went to he lives damn close to the stadium) I think he has a pic of him in his work uniform with troy there too.

Hell i dont even have a jersey
    that's so sick. something about living in Pittsburgh...people here reallllly put on the black and yellow. like, really. it's awesome.
    Fuel Your Ambition!

*Disclaimer: All recommendations are not intended to treat or cure any serious medical conditions.

Average Supplement User ScivationLead's Avatar
    ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow, my wife just made a protein cheesecake with almost the exact same recipe
    Nutrabolt Lead Company Rep

that's so sick. something about living in Pittsburgh...people here reallllly put on the black and yellow. like, really. it's awesome.
    You know it dude. When we talk further. i will inform my brother about you. Maybe i can set you up to shadow him, or have him request you. Hes a class act man. Pharmacy is no joke and you have to really bust your butt to get into pitt, i remember that over 1000 applied and they only accepted around 75 when he graduated or got into pharm school. Kudos to you and your hard work man. That is not an easy path.

Originally Posted by AFdave View Post
    Wow, my wife just made a protein cheesecake with almost the exact same recipe
    I got the idea off Sean Campbell (who is a natural bodybuilder) who is also running a log on the cellucor stuff and he had a cheesecake) so kudos to him.

But your wife uses a lot of butter. Butter in my recipes = a no go with my low fat approach haha

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I got the idea off Sean Campbell (who is a natural bodybuilder) who is also running a log on the cellucor stuff and he had a cheesecake) so kudos to him.

But your wife uses a lot of butter. Butter in my recipes = a no go with my low fat approach haha
    Sean and yourself, are making me HUNGRY!!! lol - PB + water in a shaker was still good though
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

Originally Posted by MikeCellucor View Post
    Sean and yourself, are making me HUNGRY!!! lol - PB + water in a shaker was still good though
    Come the Arnold.. ill bring you some of Chef Bob's goods.. Ill make sure you experience something better than a shake in water then you will be hooked on having protein in food and combinations. Remember those words Mike!

more to come soon!

thanks man that means a lot. can't wait to meet up
    Fuel Your Ambition!

Peanut Butter Marshmallow Pancakes

Recipe
    100g Pancake Mix/Flour
    Dash of Splenda
    Dash of Cinnamon
    Dash of Baking Powder
    Touch of Salt
    1 Scoop Peanut Butter Marshmallow Whey
    8g SF/FF Vanilla Pudding Mix
    Touch of vanilla extract
    1 Egg
    2 Whites
    1/3 Cup Milk (Used Almond)
    50g of Applesauce or Yogurt

Directions

First of all combine your dry in a separate bowl and sift together (mix together), add in the Whole Egg, milk, and yogurt and combine into the dry.
    Take the 2 egg whites and stiff to a peak (beat on high power with your stand up mixer or hand mixer for 2-3 mintues until firm and rise up, slowly fold these into the bowl with the rest of the batter (will help with rising and moisture in the final product)
    Take your batter and use a ½ cup scoop or a scooper to help disperse the batter onto a skillet on medium heat that has cooking spray applied (to help prevent sticking) Once you start to see bubbles forming on the top its time to flip. Flip over and cook for another minute.
    Serve on plate and enjoy! Top with Any kind of condiments, dressings, or syrups of your choice.

Macros
    Calories: ~700
    Fat: ~ 10g
    Carbs: ~ 100g
    Protein: ~ 50g

These were absolutely fantastic and very fluffy. Using a whey product helps the final outcome rise compared to a casein which would be more beneficial for a cheesecake (hence the need for 2 scoops in the cheesecake I made yesterday. I highly suggest making pancakes if you can, these really bring out the flavor of the protein.

Next Review up.. Microwaveable Protein Cake

Peanut Butter Marshmallow Protein Cake Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIX9s1A0Jk0

Recipe

Dry:
    50g Pancake Mix
    1 Scoop Cellucor Whey
    Baking Powder
    Baking Soda
    Splenda
    8g SF/FF Pudding Mix

Wet:
    1 Egg White
    50g Yogurt
    Water to batter consistency

Macros

Calories: 400
    Fat ~ 5g
    Carbs ~50g
    Protein ~40g

drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Everything looks delicious, Bob. Good job, man!

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    [center]
    Mix of WPI (First) and WPC (second) goes to show you that there is primarily going to be more WPI (based off the label) Added gum’s (Celluose and Xathan) to help with thickness
    Can we get a cellucor rep to verify this? Because the ingredients are listed in parenthesis, I believe they can be listed in any order regardless of percentages.

"COR-Performance Whey Protein Matrix (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate) "

The flavors sound pretty amazing though, I'd like to try it regardless.
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
    Everything looks delicious, Bob. Good job, man!
    Thanks Dave, always open for suggestions!

Originally Posted by Rodzilla View Post
    Can we get a cellucor rep to verify this? Because the ingredients are listed in parenthesis, I believe they can be listed in any order regardless of percentages.

"COR-Performance Whey Protein Matrix (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate) "

The flavors sound pretty amazing though, I'd like to try it regardless.
    You may want to PM Cellucor Mike .. he is the guy you want to talk to.

Cinnamon Swirl

Taste

3 Words --- Cinnamon Toast Crunch. There is no other way to put it. THink about when you were a kid and devouring bowls of cinnamon toast crunch in milk that is exactly how it reminds me of this flavor. Now i did use a loaf for the recipe above, but i also have a review on oatmeal coming up which really made this flavor shine. Since i am not a shake guy I found this worked very well to guage the overall taste of the product and how distinct it is. overall this flavor is top notch and my ranking of Cinnamon Roll Below

1 - XF 2.0
    2 - Cellucor
    3 - Dymatize Elite Casein
    4 - Trutein
    5 - Myofusion

Recipe

200g Flour
    2 Egg
    2 Whites
    100g Yogurt
    Dash of Cinnamon
    3 Scoops Cellucor Cinnamon Swirl Whey
    Baking Powder
    3/4 cup Almond Milk

Bake at 325 for 30 Minutes

Mixibility

As you can see in the picture there were 0 problems. even in the batter or how i am going to review it later in oatmeal i found it mixed right away and was not a problem at all. Its a thin powder but packs a bit of a thicker kick due to the gums in the product. Which is a double win if you ask me.

Formula

Per Serving (34g)
    Calories - 130
    1.5g Fat
    3g Carbs
    25g Protein

Mix of WPI (First) and WPC (second) goes to show you that there is primarily going to be more WPI (based off the label) Added gum’s (Celluose and Xathan) to help with thickness

Cost

The introduction sale you could purchase a 4lb tub for around 40$ with the coupon code, so with that said that’s not bad at all considering the cost of rising raw materials in the market over the last few years. Honestly for the taste, and the quality of cellucors products on the market it is well worth the price. And you could also half that if you wanted the 2lb tubs of the flavors.

Overall PB Marshmallow and Cinnamon Swirl were the 2 I looked forward to most, but if I do decide to get detailed on the other flavors I will do so. I kind of figured most individuals will look to purchase these flavors based off their name and what most like with their taste buds (Anything PB or Cinnamon is a huge hit and what most demand).

Cinnamon Swirl Protein Pudding (Sludge)

Taste

Good! You all know I enjoy mixing protein pudding/sludge on a daily basis as I did review with the PB Marshmallow, but I found that the oatmeal was the best indication for the taste test because of how users do say the negative feedback of tangy taste from Greek yogurt (which I never have experienced). I use wegmans/chobani most of the time for my Greek yogurt, but I found that this was a great base for so many things to do with. The Cinnamon is not overpowering as I stated below, nor is the sugar, but again the blend of the buttery mixture, cinnamon, Splenda/sugar all combine together to give you a true flavoring of cinnamon swirl which reminds me of Cinnamon Toast Crunch in milk.

Recipe

170g Of Greek Yogurt (6oz)
    1 Scoop Cellucor CORE series Cinnamon Swirl

Mixibility

0 Problems, went right into the greek yogurt and started to dissolve right away. It came out thicker than I wanted it to so I had to add some water to get that batter like consistency. Great if you wish to mix fruit into the base, or use to spread onto baked goods, muffins, loafs, or rice cakes.

Cinnamon Swirl Oatmeal (Proats / Proatmeal)

Taste

This I found which surprised me is the best way to review it compared to the sludge above. The greek yogurt may give users a tangy/bland after taste, but it still showed how powerful and strong the flavoring was. Just like when you open the tub you get that aroma of cinnamon, sugar, and the buttery smell of it being baked fresh in front of you while pacing the aisle of a bakery. This is exactly what you taste. The Cinnamon Toast Crunch flavoring I descripted on the loaves is what you receive. The Cinnamon is not overpowering, nor is the sugar side of it from the cinnamon swirl, but its overpowered by that buttery taste you would get when you eat cinnamon toast crunch. Blended with the thickness of oatmeal it really helps the overall flavor stick out.

Recipe

80g Dry Oats
    Cooked with 2 cups of water in microwave at a medium power (to help with thickness)
    1 Scoop Cellucor CORE Series Cinnamon Swirl Whey

Mixibility

As you can see in the picture there were 0 problems. Give it 30 seconds of mixing around and the whey soaks right into the oatmeal. It came out pretty darn thick as you can see in the picture, but that is how I enjoy my oatmeal (on the thicker side). I am not a fan of runny oatmeal, and I feel the thicker oatmeal helps give a better indication of the taste (just like a thicker protein shake or those who use less liquid when reviewing a protein powder).

Rawdog187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawdog187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawdog187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawdog187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawdog187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawdog187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawdog187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawdog187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawdog187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawdog187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawdog187 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not sure if anyone posted this yet but BB.com just started carrying this stuff, already placed my order because of this thread

Originally Posted by Rawdog187 View Post
    Not sure if anyone posted this yet but BB.com just started carrying this stuff, already placed my order because of this thread
    Yes Sir:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ce...ance-whey.html

Use the 10% off coupon (which are always floating around)

and around 40$ for 4 pounds.
    Last edited by The Solution; 12-17-2012 at 05:52 AM.

JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A few things: 1. this thread alone made me go and buy some cinnamon swirl. and 2. chef bob you definitely need to make a recipe book. I know that I, as well as many other people, would love to have all of your great concoctions in one book.
    Last edited by JustX; 12-16-2012 at 08:49 PM.

Average Supplement User ScivationLead's Avatar
    ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    40$ for 10 pounds.
    Wait, wut?
    Nutrabolt Lead Company Rep

Originally Posted by JustX View Post
    A few things: 1. this thread alone made me go and buy some cinnamon swirl. and 2. chef bob you definitely need to make a recipe book. I know that I, as well as many other people, would love to have all of your great concoctions in one book.
    I have a 100 page document on my desktop. I want to expand it as i add to it daily, next i want to do sections such as breakfast, desserts, lunch, dinners etc.. Be a great way for those to section through on what they enjoy.

Or perhaps Low Carb Recipes, High Carb, Low Fat etc...

Originally Posted by AFdave View Post
    Wait, wut?
    My bad.. typo
    40$ for 4 pounds. Sorry

ay Bob, cin swirl vs PB marshmallow, who wins?
    Fuel Your Ambition!

kristi_12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kristi_12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kristi_12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kristi_12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kristi_12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kristi_12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kristi_12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kristi_12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kristi_12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kristi_12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kristi_12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow, I have to say i'm pretty tempted to buy some myself even though I have several open tubs at the moment! Would you say the thickness is in line with Giant Sports/Trutein?

Originally Posted by kristi_12 View Post
    Wow, I have to say i'm pretty tempted to buy some myself even though I have several open tubs at the moment! Would you say the thickness is in line with Giant Sports/Trutein?
    Trutein is a 40/40/20 ratio with casein and egg therefore it will be thicker
    Look at the Profile on Cellucor being mostly WPI and WPC, so it will not be as thick

I would say its very similar to Giant Sports as far as thickness goes.

ay Bob, cin swirl vs PB marshmallow, who wins?
    Well i am a PB Fiend at heart, so PB will always take the cake!

Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great stuff Bob. Your ability to turn protein powder into delicious-looking desserts never ceases to amaze me. That being said, I still love protein shakes too. Cellucor's Core Series Whey sounds like a winner, which isn't a huge surprise. They make quality products on a consistent basis.

Even though I love shakes, I think I may have to steal a recipe or two from you. I hope you don't mind...
    RIP in Peace

Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Great stuff Bob. Your ability to turn protein powder into delicious-looking desserts never ceases to amaze me. That being said, I still love protein shakes too. Cellucor's Core Series Whey sounds like a winner, which isn't a huge surprise. They make quality products on a consistent basis.

Even though I love shakes, I think I may have to steal a recipe or two from you. I hope you don't mind...
    Don't mind one bit man. If you have any suggestions on what you want to see me make please let me know.

Another review coming tomorrow, since i got some free time and have a very short shift at work tomorrow.