ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

666.9 pr and 705 miss

These are probably the worst angled videos ever made, there were too many spotters, judges and guy in blue shirt around to get a good shot but here are a couple of bench videos from IPL worlds in Vegas back at the beginning of November.

It'd be like staying fat while running marathons because it's more impressive to finish a marathon when you're overweight. It might be impressive in the short run, but in the long run it just doesn't make any sense. ~breathinglife

Raw competition lifts ....................Equipped
    Squat 661
    Bench 490...........................................666.9
    Dead 585

Eating Everthing In Sight prodiboy's Avatar
    prodiboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) prodiboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) prodiboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) prodiboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) prodiboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) prodiboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) prodiboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) prodiboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) prodiboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) prodiboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) prodiboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was wondering if you ended up going to vegas.

ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by prodiboy View Post
    I was wondering if you ended up going to vegas.
    Yeah it was pretty good, I won gold (because everybody does) and best open multiply bencher but there really weren't that many people competing, next year SINGLE PLY!

I think that if I didn't mess up the first handoff for the 705 and then the judge didn't make me hold it forever that I could have pressed it.
    It'd be like staying fat while running marathons because it's more impressive to finish a marathon when you're overweight. It might be impressive in the short run, but in the long run it just doesn't make any sense. ~breathinglife

Squat 661
    Dead 585

prodiboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) prodiboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) prodiboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) prodiboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) prodiboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) prodiboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) prodiboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) prodiboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) prodiboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) prodiboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) prodiboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ShortDave View Post
    Yeah it was pretty good, I won gold (because everybody does) and best open multiply bencher but there really weren't that many people competing, next year SINGLE PLY!

I think that if I didn't mess up the first handoff for the 705 and then the judge didn't make me hold it forever that I could have pressed it.
    It happens. Sticking with a rage or going into a super k? also Do you guys pretty much travel for all of your meets then host the nationals here in calgary?

InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    666 pr? Your going to hell.
    My Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149612633

Crew Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157295413&p=1141543273#post1141543273

Da Utubez: http://www.youtube.com/user/Inspeckdadeck

It happens. Sticking with a rage or going into a super k? also Do you guys pretty much travel for all of your meets then host the nationals here in calgary?
    For a single ply I am thinking Super K in multi I use the SDP.

We usually put on 1 or 2 meets in Calgary and then travel to some other meet because traveling with powerlifters is fun. I am hoping to put on a Last man standing push pull in july/august so hopefully that works out nicely.

Squat 661
    Dead 585

Originally Posted by InspecktaDeck View Post
    666 pr? Your going to hell.
    I was going to go to 675 (and in retrospect I should have) but there were a few guys from Diablo Barbell there and they were trying 666 and missed it so I did that for them. Either number was a PR and both were heavy enough to win so it didn't make much difference to me at the time, but I also thought 705 was going up and I was wrong about that so what do I know?

Squat 661
    Dead 585

For a single ply I am thinking Super K in multi I use the SDP.

We usually put on 1 or 2 meets in Calgary and then travel to some other meet because traveling with powerlifters is fun. I am hoping to put on a Last man standing push pull in july/august so hopefully that works out nicely.
    Nice, I'd be in. I'm pretty much down for anything other that APU run events. I pretty much looking for a full meet may/june, then probably that for ****s and giggles

Nice, I'd be in. I'm pretty much down for anything other that APU run events. I pretty much looking for a full meet may/june, then probably that for ****s and giggles
    Do our nationals at the end of May. It's a long 1 day event but it's loud music some raw lifting, some multiply lifting and you might see me pull a 700+ bench out of my ass. Maybe not though.

Squat 661
    Dead 585

Do our nationals at the end of May. It's a long 1 day event but it's loud music some raw lifting, some multiply lifting and you might see me pull a 700+ bench out of my ass. Maybe not though.
    We were planning on competing just not sure who's going to be running numbers/handling at the meet. If not we'll probably travel to some meet in august/september.

dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50) dabucche will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Its hard to tell with the angle, but it looked like you had a 4 second pause in the first video hahah.
    Strong lifting though, congratulations from a fellow short Dave (serious)

Registered Evian Bottle PaulNZack1's Avatar
    PaulNZack1 is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulNZack1 is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulNZack1 is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulNZack1 is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulNZack1 is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulNZack1 is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulNZack1 is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulNZack1 is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulNZack1 is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulNZack1 is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulNZack1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was going to go to 675 (and in retrospect I should have) but there were a few guys from Diablo Barbell there and they were trying 666 and missed it so I did that for them. Either number was a PR and both were heavy enough to win so it didn't make much difference to me at the time, but I also thought 705 was going up and I was wrong about that so what do I know?
    Don't listen to him. That's one hell of a PR.
    Gif/Photochop Crew
    Santa hat avi Crew
    Terry Crews

Negged gifs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156245873

We were planning on competing just not sure who's going to be running numbers/handling at the meet. If not we'll probably travel to some meet in august/september.
    Just come and do our meet, and then do another meet in the fall. Meets are fun.

Originally Posted by dabucche View Post
    Its hard to tell with the angle, but it looked like you had a 4 second pause in the first video hahah.
    Strong lifting though, congratulations from a fellow short Dave (serious)
    I just hovered a little right before I touched, they really didn't make us pause that long.

Originally Posted by PaulNZack1 View Post
    Don't listen to him. That's one hell of a PR.
    Thanks man

Squat 661
    Dead 585