Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    OsnolaKinnard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OsnolaKinnard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OsnolaKinnard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OsnolaKinnard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OsnolaKinnard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OsnolaKinnard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OsnolaKinnard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OsnolaKinnard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OsnolaKinnard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OsnolaKinnard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OsnolaKinnard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Steven Seagal says he'd fight Randy Couture...no rules, no witnesses

http://www.mmafighting.com/2012/12/4...e-no-witnesses

Back in August, UFC Hall of Famer Randy Couture made a half-joking comment about how the only person he would come out of retirement to fight would be Seagal. People chuckled and forgot about it, and a couple months passed until Seagal was able to offer a response, which he just so happened to do on yesterday's edition of The MMA Hour.

"First of all, I am a martial artist, and I have been a martial artist all my life," Seagal started. "I've been fighting all my life, and I believe that the essence of learning how to fight, and fighting, and being a warrior and martial artist is to try to overcome the negative qualities that we all inherent as people, and become a better person, and to help others and help the world be a better place."

"That being said," he continued. "I really have to kind of wonder what his intentions and motivations may have been in saying that. I always thought that Randy was my friend and a gentleman. I'm kind of confused as to why he would say that. All I can say is, I'm here. Anybody can find me anytime and anyplace. If Randy really wants to fight me, he can fight me anytime he wants. It'll be for free, and it'll be some place where there are no witnesses."

Seagal went to emphasize the "no witnesses" aspect of his challenge a few more times, before being asked if the proposed fight would be held under MMA rules.

"Oh no, I don't play by rules," he responded. "That's not how I fight.

"I'm a man of honor. I'm a gentleman, but I am a warrior. And if he needs to find me, he knows where to find me."

Folks, sometimes this stuff just writes itself. Now quickly, let's get to some headlines before I succumb to the low-hanging fruit Seagal just delivered to our doorstep.
    On the one hand you've got Seagal...star of the best action movies of the 80's and 90's...but he's a fat old guy..and you can never discount fat old guy strength/dirty fighting...then you've got Randy Couture...MMA legend.

I'd pay to see this on PPV.

OKinnard
    Slow and steady wins the race...unless it's an actual race. -- Unknown

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Steven Sea-Gulls would most likely get mopped. Not because of his age but because an MMA fighter would knock him out before he could do any of his aikido stuff.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'd pay to watch Ronda Rousey kick his ass.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm with you, Osnola.....I'd pay to see it.

I'd love to see some of the action stars actually get in the octagon and get it on for real.
    I may look like Santa Claus.....but I'm feeling like Elvis...........

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds like that Seagal is taking himself too seriously and just being a big baby about a joking comment.

That said, Seagal would have zero chance. He might win if Couture got hit by a meteor or something. Short of that, Seagal gets killed....easily.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OsnolaKinnard View Post
    I'd pay to find out the truth about Seagal and "Judo" Gene LeBelle... There's an urban legend that LeBelle choked him out once on a movie set that he was working on because Seagal was running his mouth. Then after he woke up, he complained that LeBelle got him "before he was ready" and told him to try it again. So he did, and he choked his ass out - again lol.
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    I'd pay to find out the truth about Seagal and "Judo" Gene LeBelle... There's an urban legend that LeBelle choked him out once on a movie set that he was working on because Seagal was running his mouth. Then after he woke up, he complained that LeBelle got him "before he was ready" and told him to try it again. So he did, and he choked his ass out - again lol.
    Lol, that's hilarious.

I love stories of how movie stars who kick people's asses in the movies get their asses handed to them when they don't know how to separate reality from the silver screen. It's happened to Jackie Chan and JCVD as well.

Well, Van Damme is more of a ballerina than a martial artist.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd bet on bodyhard over Seagall...
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    inb4 Seagull literally means no rules and shoots Randy in the head as soon as he arrives.

I'd pay to see them fight though.

OsnolaKinnard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OsnolaKinnard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OsnolaKinnard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OsnolaKinnard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OsnolaKinnard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OsnolaKinnard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OsnolaKinnard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OsnolaKinnard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OsnolaKinnard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OsnolaKinnard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OsnolaKinnard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by drudixon View Post
    I'd bet on bodyhard over Seagall...
    I'm with you on that one.

OKinnard

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is one of those fights the UFC would hype as the fight of the century and bill as a main event even though it barely should make the Pre-lims. There's no way Segal would win. Couture is a wrestler and true MMAer who would take Segal down and finish him quickly even if Segal was in 1980's shape not to mention the round ass clown he is nowadays.

ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    Lol, that's hilarious.

I love stories of how movie stars who kick people's asses in the movies get their asses handed to them when they don't know how to separate reality from the silver screen. It's happened to Jackie Chan and JCVD as well.

Well, Van Damme is more of a ballerina than a martial artist.
    what's the story behind JCVD ? Who handed him his arse?

rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It would not even be close (even if good ol steve was in his prime). randy is a true bada**.

A few yrs back wesley snipes made some comments about joe rogan. rogan said he would gladly step into the ring. there was no response from the snipes camp. yet another hollywood martial artist who thinks being a black belt and on screen hero translates into the real world. not!

also randy's expendables character would destroy any on screen segal character (hard to kill, marked for death, etc.)

Registered User quicksand jesus's Avatar
    quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    http://www.mmafighting.com/2012/12/4...e-no-witnesses

On the one hand you've got Seagal...star of the best action movies of the 80's and 90's...but he's a fat old guy..and you can never discount fat old guy strength/dirty fighting...then you've got Randy Couture...MMA legend.

OKinnard
    Segal is one bad F'ker and I'm not even talking about his stupid movies. I would never dismiss him even if he is fat and old.
    COYS!

Cancer sucks!

Originally Posted by quicksand jesus View Post
    Segal is one bad F'ker and I'm not even talking about his stupid movies. I would never dismiss him even if he is fat and old.
    A good friend of mine is a Deputy in Jefferson Parish, LA. Seagal came in and trained him and a lot of those guys on how to shoot and also in various take downs and weapons retention techniques.

Like I said, I'd pay to see that fight.

Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Kind of a win win deal for the viewers.
    " ----------I`m your Huckleberry......'"

John Adams

Registered User quicksand jesus's Avatar
    quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A good friend of mine is a Deputy in Jefferson Parish, LA. Seagal came in and trained him and a lot of those guys on how to shoot and also in various take downs and weapons retention techniques.

Me as well.
    COYS!

Cancer sucks!

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ChickenPauk View Post
    Story goes that chuck Zito knocked him on his ass one night in scores back when Zito was a hells angel. He actually talked about it once on stern.

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChickenPauk View Post
    ---

From what I read, JCVD was running his mouth in a bar where Zito hung out and the Z-man knocked him cold with one punch. Don't know if it's true but I'd bet on it. Every source say Zito is not a person you mess with, even as a joke. I sure as hell wouldn't.

As for Seagal vs Couture, Randy would hurt him and hurt him badly if he chose to. My opinion. 'Nuff said.
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

gunny7258 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gunny7258 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gunny7258 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gunny7258 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gunny7258 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gunny7258 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gunny7258 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gunny7258 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gunny7258 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gunny7258 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gunny7258 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    my god couture would destroy him, seagal is so out of shape he might have a heart attack

gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's nothing more than a couple of action movie stars trying to get their names on the news. They probably planned it and are having a good laugh at everyone who claims their favorite would win.
    Stupid movie stars are stupid.
    Tough Times Don't Last-Tough People Do.

kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by gray73 View Post
    It's nothing more than a couple of action movie stars trying to get their names on the news. They probably planned it and are having a good laugh at everyone who claims their favorite would win.
    Bad publicity, tacky publicity, stupid publicity is still publicity.

gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kh971 View Post
    Bad publicity, tacky publicity, stupid publicity is still publicity.
    True.
    I don't think I would have a problem doing it either if I was in their position. I would still think it's stupid, though.
    Tough Times Don't Last-Tough People Do.

Originally Posted by gray73 View Post
    Couture is an MMA legend first and has only acted in a few movies because of his fighting status. Anyone that knows anything about MMA associates him with fighting first and movies second.Besides coutures comments were basically a joke back in August, Segal didn't respond until recently, I think if it was a set up it would have been planned out a bit better.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by frozensparky View Post
    Couture is an MMA legend first and has only acted in a few movies because of his fighting status. Anyone that knows anything about MMA associates him with fighting first and movies second.Besides coutures comments were basically a joke back in August, Segal didn't respond until recently, I think if it was a set up it would have been planned out a bit better.
    ^^ This. I'm sure for Couture it was nothing more than an off-hand humorous comment. Pretty sure it had nothing to do with publicity.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    ^^ This. I'm sure for Couture it was nothing more than an off-hand humorous comment. Pretty sure it had nothing to do with publicity.
    Yeah, but I bet he wouldnt say sh!t about Chuck Norris.
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000)
    F*** Seagal, he's a b*tch.

It's too bad Bruce isn't here to keep these fools in line...
    Last edited by mal1ce; 12-10-2012 at 08:50 PM.
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult...

--==2013 Meet Lifts==--
    147.5/325 | 90/198 | 202.5/446

JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Seagal's shooting technique, the weaver stance, went out in the 70's plus he has zero cred. His little foray as a volunteer cop for a reality show was a disaster. Ironic that he champions a fighting style that requires no muscle rigidity at all but then shoots with a style that requires you to muscle and wrestle with a guns recoil rather than working it.

Home gym 'til I die. ProtienandIron's Avatar
    ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would pay good money to see Seagull get panned by Couture.
    My training log:
    ---------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153596291&p=1062453741#post1062453741

[]---[] Equipment Crew #43 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #1 -!!!---!!!-
    ()---() York Barbell Club #4 ()---()

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ProtienandIron View Post
    I would pay good money to see Seagull get panned by Couture.

Probably be an expensive 13 seconds of viewing.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.