kayzee2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

fish oil pill + omega3 chewies aiding my weight loss?

I Just picked up both today(heard they aid in losing weight) and was wondering on what the dosage should be for me, i am 235 - 240lbs 5'10

omega chewies
    Finest Nutrition Omega-3 Dietary Supplement Gummies Assorted Fruit

fishoil
    Finest Nutrition Fish Oil 1750 mg Per Serving Dietary Supplement Softgels Extra Strength

when should i take them and how much should i take of them? also if me taking whey protein effects this at all

truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by kayzee2 View Post
    I Just picked up both today(heard they aid in losing weight) and was wondering on what the dosage should be for me, i am 235 - 240lbs 5'10

omega chewies
    Finest Nutrition Omega-3 Dietary Supplement Gummies Assorted Fruit

fishoil
    Finest Nutrition Fish Oil 1750 mg Per Serving Dietary Supplement Softgels Extra Strength

when should i take them and how much should i take of them? also if me taking whey protein effects this at all
    You must be trolling...

Originally Posted by truushot View Post
    You must be trolling...
    no?

Brayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Eat Omega chewies before bed so your body goes into fat burning mode overnight and does nothing but burn fat. Then start your day with a protein shake to fill in with all that muscle!

Originally Posted by Brayne View Post
    Eat Omega chewies before bed so your body goes into fat burning mode overnight and does nothing but burn fat. Then start your day with a protein shake to fill in with all that muscle!
    thank you +rep

AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Brayne View Post
    notsrs

Now the OP will be mad when them gains not be happening.

OP, read dem dere sticky's.

rainierb will become famous soon enough. (+50) rainierb will become famous soon enough. (+50) rainierb will become famous soon enough. (+50) rainierb will become famous soon enough. (+50) rainierb will become famous soon enough. (+50) rainierb will become famous soon enough. (+50) rainierb will become famous soon enough. (+50) rainierb will become famous soon enough. (+50) rainierb will become famous soon enough. (+50) rainierb will become famous soon enough. (+50) rainierb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Omega-3 fats are so important because all the cells in the body are made up of a double layer of fats, and the fat that makes up those layers dictates how well your metabolism will work. If the cell layers are made up of healthy omega-3 fats, they will be more sensitive to insulin. This allows the cell receptors to bind more easily, which improves energy use and fat burning. If your cells are made up of unhealthy fat, they will not bind with insulin easily, which leads to fat gain and elevated cortisol—the stress hormone.

Studies show that supplementing with omega-3s significantly increases lean mass, while decreasing body fat at the same time. Omega-3 fish oil improves the body’s testosterone-to-cortisol ratio by lowering cortisol and it turns on the fat burning genes, while turning off the lipogenic or fat storing genes. For example, one of the reasons people lose muscle mass and have poorer brain function as they age is that the gene signaling pathways that tell the body to start protein synthesis or make connections in the brain no longer “turn on” unless certain nutrients are present. Two of the most important nutrients are omega-3 fats and high-quality protein.

I read that somewhere I long time ago, It has its benefits. Bottom line is, your activity level and calories in vs calories out. I would be focus more on your diet, weight training and cardio.