hdvu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Anyone order/receive an EliteFTS Deluxe GHR as of late?

Hello:

Has anyone received an EliteFTS Deluxe GHR as of late?

I received one last week that I order during their annual equipment sale and it came with a 18"x18" powder coated foot plate and foam foot rollers. (Which I believe to be parts for the E-Series GHR)

I've emailed them and they've acknowledged that the foot plate is incorrect but insists the foam foot rollers are correct.

Just bummed that I paid a thousand bucks for a GHR with foam foot rollers. Any input would be appreciated.

817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by hdvu View Post
    Hello:

I received one last week that I order during their annual equipment sale and it came with a 18"x18" powder coated foot plate and foam foot rollers. (Which I believe to be parts for the E-Series GHR)

I've emailed them and they've acknowledged that the foot plate is incorrect but insists the foam foot rollers are correct.

Just bummed that I paid a thousand bucks for a GHR with foam foot rollers. Any input would be appreciated.
    which one of these did you buy?

http://www.flexcart.com/members/elit...&cid=167&pid=7

http://www.flexcart.com/members/elit...id=114&pid=679
    It surprises me how many people refuse to buy equipment from Elitefts because its too expensive but they will buy equipment from their competitors, then continue to go on EFS website to educate themselves for FREE

Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000)
    I got an impression that foam rollers are standard on Deluxe distributed by EliteFTS, you need to separately request vinyl covered. At least this is how I got mine, I worked it out with Matt first.
    If you order directly from William Strength you'd get vinyled rollers by default but plates will be just powder coated.
    Anyway, try to work things out with Matt, Elite is a great company and will make it right for you. Shipping diamond plates and covered rollers should not be that hard.

My Deluxe for a reference. I have also replaced foam covers on support handles with this http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ls_o06_s00_i00

Hello:

I ordered the Deluxe. Second link.

Originally Posted by Andrew_WOT View Post
    I got an impression that foam rollers are standard on Deluxe distributed by EliteFTS, you need to separately request vinyl covered. At least this is how I got mine, I worked it out with Matt first.
    If you order directly from William Strength you'd get vinyled rollers by default but plates will be just powder coated.
    Anyway, try to work things out with Matt, Elite is a great company and will make it right for you. Shipping diamond plates and covered rollers should not be that hard.
    Andrew, thanks for the info. I checked the Williams Strength Website and what they have pictured is basically what I got, except the step plate I received is chrome. Can you tell me where you got the impression that foam foot rollers are standard? The picture on the EliteFTS website shows vinyl covered foot rollers.

817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Andrew, thanks for the info. I checked the Williams Strength Website and what they have pictured is basically what I got, except the step plate I received is chrome. Can you tell me where you got the impression that foam foot rollers are standard? The picture on the EliteFTS website shows vinyl covered foot rollers.
    I would just ask matt goodwin if they can throw in the vinyl foot rollers. And tell him that thats one of the reasons you choose them over the competition was because you wanted the diamond plate and vinyl foot rollers. They are a good company and im sure they are willing to work w/ you. Keep us posted.
    It surprises me how many people refuse to buy equipment from Elitefts because its too expensive but they will buy equipment from their competitors, then continue to go on EFS website to educate themselves for FREE

BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000)
    It does show vinyl covered rollers. Thats what they should ship you. If they do not end up doing so, please let us know here. I read another thread about receiving the wrong power rack from them so hopefully this is not a more common problem with EliteFTS. I'm awaiting arrival of several pieces from them (fingers crossed).

BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Andrew_WOT View Post
    Man thats a nice looking GHR. Kinda regret buying the Sorinex now. It has foam rollers without vinyl.

Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000)
    That's what I saw on Elite video (plain foam) and this is what Williams Strength told me. I just wanted to play on a safe side and asked Matt if I can get vinyl covers.
    But to be clear, I was never specifically told by Elite that vinyl is not a standard feature.

UPDATE:

I got an email back from EliteFTS and was told that, "It has been taken care of," and that I'll be getting the vinyl covered foot rollers. They however did not comment on whether or not foam foot rollers are standard or not on the Deluxe.

UPDATE 2: Got a call from Ronda Blankenship (EliteFTS Customer Service Director) and she explained that they (Matt Goodwin) were not aware of the manufacturing (Williams Strength) change and that Deluxe GHR should come with vinyl covered foot rollers and the larger chrome foot plate.

UPDATE 2: Got a call from Ronda Blankenship (EliteFTS Customer Service Director) and she explained that they (Matt Goodwin) were not aware of the manufacturing (Williams Strength) change and that Deluxe GHR should come with vinyl covered foot rollers and the larger chrome foot plate.
    All companies run into manufacturing and etc. issues. The good ones respond and take care of their customers. Glad to hear the're taking care of you.