GuyWonder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I need help..badly

I have reached a bad part in my life. 18 years old and I'm 300 lbs...Never really thought it'd come to this point. I hate my life, I really do. On 10/20/2017 I hit 300 lbs...

I want to make a change.

I started college almost 2 months ago, I have stayed rather steady i think. Then all of a sudden, I find myself being tortured by my roommates onto a scale. 300 lbs...Humiliating, knowing I'll never live that down. I really want to change. I met a girl up here too, but I'm ****ing fat. I have 0 self confidence, 0 self respect, and i can't even socialize with her any more besides mixing drinks. Its ****ing sad.

I really do not know where to begin, I want to change my eating, my activities, my lifestyle. I'm done with living this way, and want to make a change. I don't know where to start with exercising or eating right or any of this, I really just need help.

I have no self control over anything, I go to school, get home sit my fat ass in front of my computer and its all i do. Get up occasionally to get more food or what have you. I really know i don't want to be like this anymore, but i really need your guys' help. Please.

Thank you for reading my story and in advanced for possibly any help given,
    Tim

dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Then you need to stop just having thoughts about it, and do something. Now.

Being serious here.

Start small--but do something right now while you have desire for that change. It will motivate you.

Start by leaving your house and walking around the block for 30 mins. Then 45 mins. Then hour walks.

Then get in the gym, pick three exercises. Master them. Then four. Then five.

Then find a program. Follow it to a T.

You've got this, my friend.

Best of luck.

-Danny
    ACE CPT | StrongFirst SFG I | Student Physical Therapist

Instagram: @dannywfitness
    ********: /dannywilliamsfitness

Helping people to live a balanced lifestyle, move better, and achieve their ideal bodyweight.

screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000) screwnuts is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Eat less, move more.

First, figure out how many calories you burn in a day. Google TDEE calculator, and use it to get an estimate

Subtract 1000 from your TDEE. Eat that many calories per day. Try to get 150-180 grams of protein, and 70-80 grams of fat. You can use an app like MyFitnessPal to help you track. If you’re living in a dorm and eating in the cafeteria, properly measuring portions might be tough, but ideally you should weigh all solids and measure all calorie-containing liquids.

For most people, diet is the hardest part. It’s also by FAR the most important.

You should also start a beginner’s weight training program, and start trying to be more active in general (walk to class or something like that).

Finally, remember that this is a marathon not a sprint. It will take a long time to get where you need to be. Don’t get discouraged and quit. Keep going and realize you’re making these changes for life.
    "You are not special. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else. We're all part of the same compost heap. We're all singing, all dancing crap of the world."

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    First step is the desire to change.

Then eat less, move more. As you were told earlier. Start walking. Don't necessarily think of it as "exercising", but as getting some fresh air and checking out the girls. Your friends may not even realize that your trying to drop some weight and get in shape.

You need to start becoming VERY aware of what, and how much you're eating. You'll discover that protein-rich foods keep you more satiated and you'll get hungry less often. Snacks like chips are LOTS of calories, with no protein. They'll make you fat and you'll be hungry again by the time you throw the empty bag away (maybe a SLIGHT exaggeration). You can eat then, but eat them 75% less.

Eventually, you'll have to count calories and start hitting the weights in the gym - once you drop 25 pounds.

Take slow, easy to make them habits, steps. You'll get there. Good luck! PM me if you have questions along the way.

wilsonthecat is just really nice. (+1000) wilsonthecat is just really nice. (+1000) wilsonthecat is just really nice. (+1000) wilsonthecat is just really nice. (+1000) wilsonthecat is just really nice. (+1000) wilsonthecat is just really nice. (+1000) wilsonthecat is just really nice. (+1000) wilsonthecat is just really nice. (+1000) wilsonthecat is just really nice. (+1000) wilsonthecat is just really nice. (+1000) wilsonthecat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Make fitness a new hobby of yours really embrace it set out to learn all you can about health and fitness remember you don't get what you want in life you get what you are so see yourself as a noob fitness person aiming to become a master

1thirdfat 1thirdfat 1thirdfat 1thirdfat 1thirdfat 1thirdfat 1thirdfat 1thirdfat 1thirdfat 1thirdfat 1thirdfat
    Awareness is a great place to start. You got really motivated when you became aware of your weight. Become aware of your daily caloric intake. Avoid liquid calories unless it is a meal replacement shake. Avoid alcohol. Eat healthy foods, but don't starve. Walk a lot.