Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Jakesnakelyon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Help please

Has anyone got any advice from looking at my pictures and
    Any comments on my current form please! Any advice will be taken on board!!

Jakesnakelyon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anybody that would take a look at my gallery photos and give me advice on what needs improving is greatly appreciated !

J4M3Z1995 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm 19 and quite skinny about 5'11 weighing about 10 stonne and Ive been going the gym for about 6 months aiming to get bigger. I go the gym about 5 times a week with 3 different days. Ive put on some muscle and with summer coming up I'd like to get a visible six pack without losing any of the muscle Ive gained and even put on some more muscle. Would a low carb diet consisting of mainly protein and veg enable me to do this? Any help would be much appreciated.

n1ellfa3z has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im 15yr and I've always have been told mixed answers of lifting stunts your growth or its just a myth because my friends constantly say that you need to stop lifting (as you can see on my profile pic it's. Not like im benching 100lb or anything) but my parents are short as well dad is 5ft 6 im 5,4 And my mum is 4,9 but I do notice alot of my classmates have grown alot but I don't seem to be growing as fast as the. So im just wondering is it just down to genetics or does lifting play a factor in it?

musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    been quite helpful, thanks

Shadowstalker is not very well liked. (-100) Shadowstalker is not very well liked. (-100) Shadowstalker is not very well liked. (-100) Shadowstalker is not very well liked. (-100) Shadowstalker is not very well liked. (-100) Shadowstalker is not very well liked. (-100) Shadowstalker is not very well liked. (-100) Shadowstalker is not very well liked. (-100) Shadowstalker is not very well liked. (-100) Shadowstalker is not very well liked. (-100) Shadowstalker is not very well liked. (-100)
    Do push-ups they help a lot to get you stronger and it is something u can do daily. I currently doing 180 push ups daily.

Savenn01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Savenn01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Savenn01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Savenn01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Savenn01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Savenn01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Savenn01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Savenn01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Savenn01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Savenn01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Savenn01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Performing one or two dramatic bulking and cutting cycles is common when people first get serious about bodybuilding or make the choice to hit the stage. And, in truth, they can be an effective way to achieve a body transformation. The problems arise when these excessive weight fluctuations become as common as the seasons changing, and last nearly as long.

Location: Bedford, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    spag1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Want advice? Talk to this guy! damiang2013

doubleapril is not very well liked. (-100) doubleapril is not very well liked. (-100) doubleapril is not very well liked. (-100) doubleapril is not very well liked. (-100) doubleapril is not very well liked. (-100) doubleapril is not very well liked. (-100) doubleapril is not very well liked. (-100) doubleapril is not very well liked. (-100) doubleapril is not very well liked. (-100) doubleapril is not very well liked. (-100) doubleapril is not very well liked. (-100)
    thx for sharing.

Registered User MoeKhalil122201's Avatar
    MoeKhalil122201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Amazing

BACONS is not very well liked. (-100) BACONS is not very well liked. (-100) BACONS is not very well liked. (-100) BACONS is not very well liked. (-100) BACONS is not very well liked. (-100) BACONS is not very well liked. (-100) BACONS is not very well liked. (-100) BACONS is not very well liked. (-100) BACONS is not very well liked. (-100) BACONS is not very well liked. (-100) BACONS is not very well liked. (-100)
    cool

Splorfus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Anxiety

So, I'm just starting to workout, and I need some help with not the machines, my form, or diet, but my social anxiety. Let me preface: I am, in almost every sense, a classic geek/nerd: skinny, gamer, d&d player, etc. So, when I walk into the gym or explain that I'm starting to workout to someone who knows me a fair bit it's very hard to deal with the judging glares or con fused "mhmmmm..."s. So, it would be helpful for anyone who endured this awkward phase could tell me how to get through it.

anuragray006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) anuragray006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) anuragray006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) anuragray006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) anuragray006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) anuragray006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) anuragray006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) anuragray006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) anuragray006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) anuragray006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) anuragray006 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks a lot this is really helpful

Registered User YoungAndHungry7's Avatar
    YoungAndHungry7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sup guys,
    I'm new to this and I'm wondering which muscles are the best to train on the same day I'm gunna be going 6 days a week and want train everything, I was thinking back and triceps work well together because many machines work them 2 together and chest and shoulders for the same reason but obviously there are some more experienced people who can help me
    I am 16 and want to train the most prominent muscles back, shoulders, biceps, triceps and chest twice a week if this is recomended, I play rugby and football and cricket also swim once a week so I would count all of that as a 2nd leg training session, I have also decided that I want to train abs every other day I feel doing all of this combined with eating at least 3 chicken breasts a day and lots of fish and anything with protein in would very much help me get big fast. I am naturally muscular I can curl 15kg easily and I have never attempted any work out except when I have been made to at school I can also bench 75kg leg extend 160kg I have defined pectorals (not greatly) I can do the pectoral dance thing slightly can make my biceps dance with out tensing my arms and have a reasonable muscular back I am 6"3 and around 87kg I am not fat my 6 abs are visible and my v line is visible but I have quite high body fat would say 15- 20% I used to lift weights when I was young from around 8 years old I would lift weights for about 2 weeks at a time and give up and start again in a month I did this for a few years and have on and off trained at home until I was 14 I have always been the strongest in my school year and year above. I am not trying to show off or anything just saying my stats for the best help. by the time I am 21 (5 years) I want to have trained my abs for a 8 pack if my abdominals are capable and be around the same size as Jeff seid I know this is unrealistic but he did it in a short time also and I would obviously like to aim for the stars I believe I am cabable because my father gained muscle dramatically fast when he was my age and was able to bench 140kg after only 6 months. I would like to aim for mass and size first then focus on definition I am gunna check out all sites and youtube for the best mass building exercises and get as big as possible then cut and focus on perfect definition and symetery I would also like to have the V shape body like Jeff seids I know he is to do with aesthetics but it is still building muscle. I want to be all natural and be the best I can be any help from anyone about anything is appreciated. I also have just given up smoking cigarates which I smoke for about a year at 10 a day I still played sports tho. and weed which I smoked everyday or every other day for the last 2 years will this make a diference?
    Don't know where to post anything so sorry if I'm breaking rules.
    My Journey begins!

DaschaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaschaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaschaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaschaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaschaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaschaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaschaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaschaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaschaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaschaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaschaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    my chestbone hurts after pushups whats wrong?

YOuthBODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YOuthBODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YOuthBODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YOuthBODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YOuthBODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YOuthBODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YOuthBODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YOuthBODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YOuthBODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uxuysjSLBY

Good Form ??

Just copy and paste the link ^^

Fleming96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fleming96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fleming96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fleming96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fleming96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fleming96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fleming96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fleming96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fleming96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fleming96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fleming96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by J4M3Z1995 View Post
    I'm 19 and quite skinny about 5'11 weighing about 10 stonne and Ive been going the gym for about 6 months aiming to get bigger. I go the gym about 5 times a week with 3 different days. Ive put on some muscle and with summer coming up I'd like to get a visible six pack without losing any of the muscle Ive gained and even put on some more muscle. Would a low carb diet consisting of mainly protein and veg enable me to do this? Any help would be much appreciated.
    Yes but be careful as you do need carbs for energy. Just lower your carbs slightly and incorporate HIIT training

Originally Posted by DaschaDelRey View Post
    my chestbone hurts after pushups whats wrong?
    Clavical? could be improper form

Originally Posted by Splorfus View Post
    So, I'm just starting to workout, and I need some help with not the machines, my form, or diet, but my social anxiety. Let me preface: I am, in almost every sense, a classic geek/nerd: skinny, gamer, d&d player, etc. So, when I walk into the gym or explain that I'm starting to workout to someone who knows me a fair bit it's very hard to deal with the judging glares or con fused "mhmmmm..."s. So, it would be helpful for anyone who endured this awkward phase could tell me how to get through it.
    Keep training and let your physique changes speak for itself instead of using your own words. ie- make them shocked when your jacked

Originally Posted by Savenn01 View Post
    Performing one or two dramatic bulking and cutting cycles is common when people first get serious about bodybuilding or make the choice to hit the stage. And, in truth, they can be an effective way to achieve a body transformation. The problems arise when these excessive weight fluctuations become as common as the seasons changing, and last nearly as long.
    huh
    Last edited by KENKONG; 12-16-2015 at 11:22 AM.

Jebe42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im 14 years old,5.7 feet ,145 lb,13-14% body fat and i wanna get a better physique in 6-8 months with bodyweight and dumbbell excersises but i dont know where to start from.
    Last edited by Jebe42; 12-30-2015 at 04:02 AM.

Jaredoks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    want a really easy way to build muscle fast for beginners with no prior knowledge? check out how to build chest . com

BeleiveTheHype will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeleiveTheHype will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeleiveTheHype will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeleiveTheHype will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeleiveTheHype will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeleiveTheHype will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeleiveTheHype will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeleiveTheHype will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeleiveTheHype will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeleiveTheHype will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeleiveTheHype will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I feel like I can add some insight onto this topic. First off I want to start by saying Listen to your body! Dont start up and rush into getting in such shape that you loose focus of how your muscles feel and how your form is. This will increase your chances of injury. Start slow and practice your lifts. Don't rush and enjoy the process. "There is no such thing as over training, just under nutrition and under sleeping." - The Barbarian brothers I agree with this quote to some point. Make sure you are getting adequate sleep and if your nutrition isn't on point while training you are limiting your potential to reaching your best physique. Be sure to mix up your routine and have a set plan before you go into the gym. Dont just say i'm doing chest today make a plan of what chest exercises you will be doing and then crush it. Keep track of your rest periods as well. I do alot of drop sets, super sets, and rest pauses by doing this it will allow you for bigger growth and keep you from hitting plateaus. Also don't do the same workout week in and week out. If you want to gain muscle or get in shape switch it up every once in awhile. 2 weeks do chest triceps, back biceps, then next week do a push pull work out like chest and back exercise. Biggest thing I can really say to people is listen to your body. Pain doesn't always mean growth it can also mean slow down, your body does need essential time to recover or you are just damaging your body. Make sure you know your MACROS as well. Proteins,fats, carbs, Fiber, Calories. These are all essential to becoming a bodybuilder. I hope this helped

BeleiveTheHype will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeleiveTheHype will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeleiveTheHype will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeleiveTheHype will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeleiveTheHype will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeleiveTheHype will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeleiveTheHype will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeleiveTheHype will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeleiveTheHype will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeleiveTheHype will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeleiveTheHype will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Fleming96 View Post
    Yes but be careful as you do need carbs for energy. Just lower your carbs slightly and incorporate HIIT training

Clavical? could be improper form

Keep training and let your physique changes speak for itself instead of using your own words. ie- make them shocked when your jacked

huh
    fleming96 Just wanted to say good advice I like seeing people give logical and correct advise. Alot of people mislead people. Nice job man!

jamesreva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks

FeliciaWhitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice

Registered User Marcgarcia20111's Avatar
    Marcgarcia20111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Help with caloric intake

Cutting:
    In order to cut, a caloric DEFICIT over an extended period of time is needed. A deficit of around 200-400 calories will generally suffice. Whilst remaining in a slight deficit, ensure that protein consumption is slightly boosted. This should assist with satiety (feeling fuller for longer) and may help with minimizing lean tissue loss. Furthermore, protein has a higher thermic effect compared to carbs or fats which essentially means it requires more calories to be digested. Cutting is a SLOW process. Do not rush it. Crash cuts generally DO NOT end well, especially if you lack experience in cutting. There are numerous options for cutting including keto diets and the like. Extremely low carb cuts are not IMO, the ‘best’ option. For those that are interested, here’s a link to the [b]Keto section of this forum:

Hi im new to this site im 15 5 9 165. yesterday I ate around 1432 calories yesterday and ' a little over what i need to lose 2 lb per week. I then went on a 3 mile run and burned 437 calories, that leaves me at 995. is that bad or is it fine because i did have 1432 and burned it off.

crackbam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GeeMan7 View Post
    Can doing dead lifts make you shorter?
    I heard it can stop you from getting height till age of 25 for men but nothing about making you shorter than you already are?

loverfitness1 is a complete loser! (-2000) loverfitness1 is a complete loser! (-2000) loverfitness1 is a complete loser! (-2000) loverfitness1 is a complete loser! (-2000) loverfitness1 is a complete loser! (-2000) loverfitness1 is a complete loser! (-2000) loverfitness1 is a complete loser! (-2000) loverfitness1 is a complete loser! (-2000) loverfitness1 is a complete loser! (-2000) loverfitness1 is a complete loser! (-2000) loverfitness1 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Great tips.

zyzzwascool is just really nice. (+1000) zyzzwascool is just really nice. (+1000) zyzzwascool is just really nice. (+1000) zyzzwascool is just really nice. (+1000) zyzzwascool is just really nice. (+1000) zyzzwascool is just really nice. (+1000) zyzzwascool is just really nice. (+1000) zyzzwascool is just really nice. (+1000) zyzzwascool is just really nice. (+1000) zyzzwascool is just really nice. (+1000) zyzzwascool is just really nice. (+1000)
    I like your idea on nutrition because im muslim and ramadan is coming up soon im only going to be able to eat in a certain time frame of 8 hours lol even tho making gains is important i cant do my normal six meals every 2.5 hours for a month now
    *Uncircumcised brahs for lyfe crew*

"Don't ever try to talk shyt to others with that avi of yours, because ill shut you down real quick bitch.
    Come crooked at one of my boyz like that and you'll catch one in the back of your head" - zyzzwascool

"Don't worry about the things that you cannot change. And don't look for others to inspire you. Be your own motivation and use your own moral code as a guide to strive for " - Silverback1996

Huddy6 is not very well liked. (-100) Huddy6 is not very well liked. (-100) Huddy6 is not very well liked. (-100) Huddy6 is not very well liked. (-100) Huddy6 is not very well liked. (-100) Huddy6 is not very well liked. (-100) Huddy6 is not very well liked. (-100) Huddy6 is not very well liked. (-100) Huddy6 is not very well liked. (-100) Huddy6 is not very well liked. (-100) Huddy6 is not very well liked. (-100)
    OK so I'm a 16 year old 6'1 162 lb kid looking to have a better body I wanna be looking like The Game back in '05 (lol) I've bulked quite a while I used to weigh like 125 2 years ago(I was really thin ribcage was showing arms skinny as fuark etc etc) but now I've gained some weight and I'm getting a belly and my face is getting kind of puffy too I usually do 60 reps with dumbbells (not really dumbbells but something i made out of similac jars and cement) they weigh like 15-20 pounds my arms gained muscle pretty quickly back in august but they're just muscles not toned or anything.

Now I want to take the next step and go to the gym the last time I went to the gym I was really skinny I couldn't lift (my arms are super long so benching is really difficult) but I'm trying again the problem is that IDK what workout/routine I should have maybe anyone can give me some ideas? I recently graduated and now I'm at home doing nothing so it'd be the perfect opportunity to go to the gym so maybe someone can give me some tips

TL;DR: tall 16 year old that wants to gain muscle need workout tips.

whodid911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whodid911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whodid911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whodid911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whodid911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whodid911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whodid911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whodid911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whodid911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whodid911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) whodid911 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Huddy6 View Post
    OK so I'm a 16 year old 6'1 162 lb kid looking to have a better body I wanna be looking like The Game back in '05 (lol) I've bulked quite a while I used to weigh like 125 2 years ago(I was really thin ribcage was showing arms skinny as fuark etc etc) but now I've gained some weight and I'm getting a belly and my face is getting kind of puffy too I usually do 60 reps with dumbbells (not really dumbbells but something i made out of similac jars and cement) they weigh like 15-20 pounds my arms gained muscle pretty quickly back in august but they're just muscles not toned or anything.

Now I want to take the next step and go to the gym the last time I went to the gym I was really skinny I couldn't lift (my arms are super long so benching is really difficult) but I'm trying again the problem is that IDK what workout/routine I should have maybe anyone can give me some ideas? I recently graduated and now I'm at home doing nothing so it'd be the perfect opportunity to go to the gym so maybe someone can give me some tips

TL;DR: tall 16 year old that wants to gain muscle need workout tips.
    200 sit ups a day and you will be buffed as hell thrust me

johngyr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by zyzzwascool View Post
    I like your idea on nutrition because im muslim and ramadan is coming up soon im only going to be able to eat in a certain time frame of 8 hours lol even tho making gains is important i cant do my normal six meals every 2.5 hours for a month now
    I'm sure you've heard of intermittent fasting? it's crazy good for you!