Jerrduford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Have been losing - Plateau - Want to Lose more, Using Oxy Elite Pro

About 5 months ago, I was 216 lbs (5'10") and 27% body fat. With the combination of excessive biking (throughout the summer months mainly, can't do the cold), strength training/lifting, and mild gym cardio, I have trimmed down to 192 lbs and 17.5% body fat.

While I'm happy with my results so far, its been really difficult to get anywhere from here. My strength and muscle mass has definitely been increasing, and I'm very happy with my upper-body toning progress.

I'd like to shed more fat though, and I've seen lots of people with results with Oxy Elite Pro. I just started today, and had an amazing cardio session of 6.4 miles in one run today at the gym. I can't expect to maintain this, obviously. But I have a lot of questions.

-When should I be taking OEP? I'm an early riser - My plan was to take one (maybe two eventually) at 6am, hit school and eat around 7, then take one more before my workout around 330. I'm not super sensitive to stims (accustomed to preworkouts such as Jack3d.

-My diet has been suffering lately. I realize this tends to work best with a low-carb diet, but I can't necessarily afford nor adapt to a majority-protein diet. Suggestions?

-I also plan to have several lifting days where I can continue to build my strength. Suggestions for supplementing these days?

-I have been taking samples of the old OEP (with 1,3 Dimeth), but I've ordered a large portion of the new formula on sale (without !,3). Will there be a significant difference in the performance enhancement? In the fat burning?

All of your suggestions are greatly appreciated. I'm sure I'll have more questions. Thanks!

truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Jerrduford View Post
    About 5 months ago, I was 216 lbs (5'10") and 27% body fat. With the combination of excessive biking (throughout the summer months mainly, can't do the cold), strength training/lifting, and mild gym cardio, I have trimmed down to 192 lbs and 17.5% body fat.

While I'm happy with my results so far, its been really difficult to get anywhere from here. My strength and muscle mass has definitely been increasing, and I'm very happy with my upper-body toning progress.

I'd like to shed more fat though, and I've seen lots of people with results with Oxy Elite Pro. I just started today, and had an amazing cardio session of 6.4 miles in one run today at the gym. I can't expect to maintain this, obviously. But I have a lot of questions.

-When should I be taking OEP? I'm an early riser - My plan was to take one (maybe two eventually) at 6am, hit school and eat around 7, then take one more before my workout around 330. I'm not super sensitive to stims (accustomed to preworkouts such as Jack3d.

-My diet has been suffering lately. I realize this tends to work best with a low-carb diet, but I can't necessarily afford nor adapt to a majority-protein diet. Suggestions?

-I also plan to have several lifting days where I can continue to build my strength. Suggestions for supplementing these days?

-I have been taking samples of the old OEP (with 1,3 Dimeth), but I've ordered a large portion of the new formula on sale (without !,3). Will there be a significant difference in the performance enhancement? In the fat burning?

All of your suggestions are greatly appreciated. I'm sure I'll have more questions. Thanks!
    Tried and true method is EATING LESS!! Give it a try.

phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I found your plateau right there.

Bike/lift all you want, if your diet isnt it check good luck seeing results. It's not a plateau, it's your increase in calorie intake bringing you to maintenance levels.

It doesent have to be low carb. It doesnt have to be high protein. IT HAS TO BE INTAKE < EXPENDITURE
    Only a life lived for others, is a life worthwhile.

Originally Posted by phoenixr2 View Post
    I found your plateau right there.

Bike/lift all you want, if your diet isnt it check good luck seeing results. It's not a plateau, it's your increase in calorie intake bringing you to maintenance levels.

It doesent have to be low carb. It doesnt have to be high protein. IT HAS TO BE INTAKE < EXPENDITURE
    Easy enough. I guess I've just been looking too far into it.

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would suggest you challenge your assumption that protein is expensive, and look for ways to make it work. In terms of cost per gram, whey protein is surprisingly cheap compared to some other sources. Frozen chicken beasts, in bulk, are very cheap. Tuna, in most areas, is ridiculously cheap. Cottage cheese is not that bad.

Yeah, if you buy food without planning ahead, that t-bone is going to cost you. Same with the 2-pack of fresh boneless chicken breasts, you might as well be giving your money away.

Originally Posted by dmacdonal9 View Post
    I would suggest you challenge your assumption that protein is expensive, and look for ways to make it work. In terms of cost per gram, whey protein is surprisingly cheap compared to some other sources. Frozen chicken beasts, in bulk, are very cheap. Tuna, in most areas, is ridiculously cheap. Cottage cheese is not that bad.

Yeah, if you buy food without planning ahead, that t-bone is going to cost you. Same with the 2-pack of fresh boneless chicken breasts, you might as well be giving your money away.
    Thanks - I've been making some cost-adjusted protein meals myself, but they get old really fast. Tuna always goes in a phase for me.. either it gags me or I crave it. I take whey after a workout (if I don't have true protein quickly avail), sometimes I make it into a full fledged smoothie, but the fullness factor for the cals just isnt there. I buy frozen, boneless/skinless chicken breasts for a pretty good price at Aldi's, but that gets old fast too. My personal favorite as of late has been homemade protein bars, but they pack a fair amount of *healthy* cals per fullness factor too.

Do you have any really cost-effective favorite recipes you'd like to share?

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks - I've been making some cost-adjusted protein meals myself, but they get old really fast. Tuna always goes in a phase for me.. either it gags me or I crave it. I take whey after a workout (if I don't have true protein quickly avail), sometimes I make it into a full fledged smoothie, but the fullness factor for the cals just isnt there. I buy frozen, boneless/skinless chicken breasts for a pretty good price at Aldi's, but that gets old fast too. My personal favorite as of late has been homemade protein bars, but they pack a fair amount of *healthy* cals per fullness factor too.

Do you have any really cost-effective favorite recipes you'd like to share?
    http://www.youtube.com/user/leanbodylifestyle

http://www.rippedrecipes.com/

http://www.proteinpow.com/ (a little extreme, but he has some good stuff)

My personal goto recipes are just various experiments with slow cooker chilis, meatballs, and soups.

Oh, and look through the sludge thread on these forums, just do a search.

iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I got two london broils on sale for about 12 bucks total... amounted to 5 300g meals cooked. 2 Split Chicken breasts for about $2.50... another two big meals after tossing them in the crockpot with carrots, celery, and onions. 5 meals worth of great northern beans and ham for about $6 bucks (beans are super cheap like $1.50 and all carbs and protein). 5 pork chops for $3.50.... Oh and the good deli roast beef was on sale for $4 a lb... makes 4-5 sandwhiches.

I'm a sale shopper... that protein has a sale tag on it I'm buying it and hitting up the produce department after to see what I can make go with it. Grab a couple tupperware packs for another two bucks and I've got my lunches to take to work for the week and most of my dinners handled.

I dunno... it may seem expensive, but not eating out for lunch or dinner makes it a hell of a lot easier to budget money.

My personal goto recipes are just various experiments with slow cooker chilis, meatballs, and soups.

Oh, and look through the sludge thread on these forums, just do a search.
    Greatly appreciated. I really like the lean body lifestyle videos. Pretty good stuff to learn there. Thanks!

Originally Posted by iviicrociot View Post
    I got two london broils on sale for about 12 bucks total... amounted to 5 300g meals cooked. 2 Split Chicken breasts for about $2.50... another two big meals after tossing them in the crockpot with carrots, celery, and onions. 5 meals worth of great northern beans and ham for about $6 bucks (beans are super cheap like $1.50 and all carbs and protein). 5 pork chops for $3.50.... Oh and the good deli roast beef was on sale for $4 a lb... makes 4-5 sandwhiches.

I'm a sale shopper... that protein has a sale tag on it I'm buying it and hitting up the produce department after to see what I can make go with it. Grab a couple tupperware packs for another two bucks and I've got my lunches to take to work for the week and most of my dinners handled.

I dunno... it may seem expensive, but not eating out for lunch or dinner makes it a hell of a lot easier to budget money.
    Thanks! All are great options which I'll look into. I'll just have to start checking stores more often when I can.