patrick8305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patrick8305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patrick8305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patrick8305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patrick8305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patrick8305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patrick8305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patrick8305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patrick8305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patrick8305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patrick8305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post ACE certification

I'm about halfway through my ACE personal trainer certification. I wanted to see if there's anyone on here who has completed this, and how hard the final exam is? Thanks!

jakemacattack is not very well liked. (-100) jakemacattack is not very well liked. (-100) jakemacattack is not very well liked. (-100) jakemacattack is not very well liked. (-100) jakemacattack is not very well liked. (-100) jakemacattack is not very well liked. (-100) jakemacattack is not very well liked. (-100) jakemacattack is not very well liked. (-100) jakemacattack is not very well liked. (-100) jakemacattack is not very well liked. (-100) jakemacattack is not very well liked. (-100)
    It is easier than you probably think. You should read and learn the material, not for the exam, but for the knowledge. If you study the stuff you will pass. Nothing hard about the test at all.

titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titusricard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just took it last month. It's not that hard at all. Granted there are a few things that I swear we're not covered in the material, but only 2 or 3 questions.
    I will say to be aware of:

Pregnancy and exercise. At least 2 questions.

Finding the % and grams of fat from a nutrition label. 3 questions

How much water, protein, carbs a person should have a day, during exercise, in their diet.

The rest was from the personal trainer manual. Basically rapport, scope of practice, muscles of the core and muscle imbalances (anterior pelvic tilt or lordosis), so make sure you know what muscle does what.

There was NOTHING on the test from the flash cards and hardly anything from the essientals of exercise science book. If you have the practice exam and can pass it while explaining why each answer is correct, you'll coast. Good luck to you! If you're truly thirsty for knowledge in this industry, I suggest getting NASM CPT too. Taking my exam on the 20th and knowing ACE is helping me breeze through it.
    Something clever and deep.

NASM Certified Personal Trainer
    ACE Personal Trainer Certification
    TRX

DPeezy13 is a name known to all. (+5000) DPeezy13 is a name known to all. (+5000) DPeezy13 is a name known to all. (+5000) DPeezy13 is a name known to all. (+5000) DPeezy13 is a name known to all. (+5000) DPeezy13 is a name known to all. (+5000) DPeezy13 is a name known to all. (+5000) DPeezy13 is a name known to all. (+5000) DPeezy13 is a name known to all. (+5000) DPeezy13 is a name known to all. (+5000) DPeezy13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by titusricard View Post
    I just took it last month. It's not that hard at all. Granted there are a few things that I swear we're not covered in the material, but only 2 or 3 questions.
    I will say to be aware of:

Pregnancy and exercise. At least 2 questions.

Finding the % and grams of fat from a nutrition label. 3 questions

How much water, protein, carbs a person should have a day, during exercise, in their diet.

The rest was from the personal trainer manual. Basically rapport, scope of practice, muscles of the core and muscle imbalances (anterior pelvic tilt or lordosis), so make sure you know what muscle does what.

There was NOTHING on the test from the flash cards and hardly anything from the essientals of exercise science book. If you have the practice exam and can pass it while explaining why each answer is correct, you'll coast. Good luck to you! If you're truly thirsty for knowledge in this industry, I suggest getting NASM CPT too. Taking my exam on the 20th and knowing ACE is helping me breeze through it.
    Why did you decide to get an ACE cert when you already have the NASM cert? Are you looking into getting any specialty certs? (health coach, TRX, boxing, etc.)?
    Bills Mafia crew

Requires even more external validation than a woman crew
    Cut for 4 months to lose 20 lbs only to put it all back on in 3 weeks crew