missdriven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Wanted to do an IFDA show, but I have a problem :(

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to do an IDFA (Drug Tested) figure competition, but upon reading the drug policy, I'm not sure If I can enter.

I used anavar and clen for about 5 days last year (i felt too guilty and had to stop).

The drug policy states you couldn't have used drugs for 5 years prior to event, I know the blood and urine sample would be fine, but I'm worried about the polygraph. Is it a legitimate polygraph, or just a questionnaire?

What if i come clean to the Drug Official, would they still let me compete?

doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I did the IDFA once in 2008 and it was a legit poly...complete with machine. I wasn't actually a huge fan of the org to be honest. I felt like all the cared about was rewarding the leanest (skinniest) person on stage...no matter what their shape/musculature was like. Some of the class winners were soooo skinny they looked gross...and had very little muscle.

Having said that, I only attended that ONE show by the IDFA so I don't know if that's typical of all of their shows...just my own experience.