coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Tips to follow everyday for your DREAM BODY!

1. Make your workouts and eating right a PRIORITY! Your health is the most important thing you have and without it, you can't enjoy life to the fullest!
    2. Clearly define your goals ---> Make a plan ---> Find your motivation ---> Don't let anything get in your way!
    3. Workout hard and push yourself! I call this "Walking through the fire". At the point when you want to give up and when everyone else would too, push forward and get that extra rep, that extra mile, etc.
    4. Consistently control what you eat and when you eat it. Nutrition is 80%!
    5. Make sure your exercise form is as perfect as you can get. This will make a huge difference over time and increase your results.
    6. Help others if you see them doing something wrong in the gym.
    7. Have fun! Getting in shape is fun especially once you start to see results and feel better.
    8. Enjoy healthy food. It's easier now than ever to eat healthy and doesn't have to be a "chore" to eat healthy.
    9. Get to the point where you no longer want to eat your cheat foods. Don't even buy them if you're having trouble controlling your cravings.
    10. Realize that this should be a lifelong journey and as long as you keep up the hard work, you will eventually have the body you want.

Best Wishes,

Palmz

aquaninja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aquaninja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aquaninja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aquaninja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aquaninja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aquaninja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thank man good post. I agree, after eating healthy for over 6 months now I really have lost my cravings so sugar loaded foods. It's amazing!

Oosss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oosss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oosss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oosss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oosss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oosss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oosss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oosss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oosss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oosss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oosss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thanks for the post. it started to work out for me once I decided it is going to be a lifestyle. not just for a period of time.

AJohnson25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJohnson25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJohnson25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJohnson25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJohnson25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJohnson25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJohnson25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJohnson25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJohnson25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJohnson25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJohnson25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great post! As you alluded to, people need to realize that it is not about simply dieting, but rather about changing their lifestyle.