RGB83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How did I look at 10%? but right now I'm chunky! pics

What's up everyone?!

I just wanted to get an opinion from everyone, criticism and constructive criticism. The pictures where taken at the end of September and a pic taken today. I went through some personal stuff and gained maybe 15 pounds and 2-3%(maybe higher) body fat! So now, I figure its winter and I might as well take advantage of the extra weight and build more mass. And it actually feels good to carry some extra weight, feels good to lift and some people even think that I look better with some meat! Or, maybe they're just being nice since I did gain some body fat LOL!

I'm not worried about abs, bf% and etc but from the pics you see what areas do you think I should focus on?

Lesson learned - No matter what struggles come across you don't ever let your personal well being go down with it!
    Attached Images

Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RGB83 View Post
    What's up everyone?!

I just wanted to get an opinion from everyone, criticism and constructive criticism. The pictures where taken at the end of September and a pic taken today. I went through some personal stuff and gained maybe 15 pounds and 2-3%(maybe higher) body fat! So now, I figure its winter and I might as well take advantage of the extra weight and build more mass. And it actually feels good to carry some extra weight, feels good to lift and some people even think that I look better with some meat! Or, maybe they're just being nice since I did gain some body fat LOL!

I'm not worried about abs, bf% and etc but from the pics you see what areas do you think I should focus on?

Lesson learned - No matter what struggles come across you don't ever let your personal well being go down with it!
    at 10% you look cut but just one thing to point out is the lack of chest thickness that you have
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit , suffer now and live the rest of your life like a champion - Muhammad Ali

Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen. - Michael Jordan

A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at. - Bruce Lee

Failure is not an option. Everyone has to succeed. - Arnold Schwarzenegger

I Rep Back :)

denmase is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmase is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmase is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmase is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmase is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmase is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmase is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmase is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmase is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmase is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmase is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Mirin Back pose
    "Right now, your competition is training"

"Im an ecto, honeybuns and oatmeal pies are my gear"

"How was my week you ask: Ate 42x, Slept 7x, Trained 5x, Next week REPEAT!!"

"In my search for strength I found Pain, I found Weakness, I lost Friends, I lost Peace of Mind, But I Got STRONG..... mission complete!"

300 Bench Club member since March 2012

[QUOTE=Th3Juic3dCpt;991428563]at 10% you look cut but just one thing to point out is the lack of chest thickness that you have[/QUOTE

I've been working on them chest, when I cut its gone lol but that is one of my main focus now!

Originally Posted by denmase View Post
    Mirin Back pose
    Thank you! You have a thick back! I gotta catch up to that! Nice work

Huzi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huzi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huzi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huzi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Pretty amazing!! Especially back!
    " People will break you, rate you, and shake you - but how strong you stand is what makes you! "

spiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Fine tune your diet

speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nice guns but chest is lacking.