Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs down

Voodoo101's daily 9/11 anti American, pro muslim thread.

Same sh*t, different day.
    I'm not saying we should kill all the stupid and lazy people, just that we should eliminate warning labels and welfare, let the problem take care of itself.

I do not support military action in Syria.

♚Elected President - R/P♚ BEATINGU's Avatar
    BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by voodoo101 View Post
    godammit these hasbarat got you chasing your own tail now, parroting their talking points. Now they are laughing at you, another dumbass American. That is like asking was that duck flying 200mph or 220 mph? Which is it, make up your mind! THE POINT IS DUCKS DON'T FLY ANYWHERE NEAR EITHER SPEED.

It's called setting up a difference without a distinction. Think a little. It's a lawyer trick in a courtroom trial, to try to fluster the witness by harping on something irrelevent. No hate following: but it's true. If you are in trouble and you have a choice in lawyers, always get the Jew.

Weren't you just b*tching about discrimination, lmao.
    (●•̃)
    /█\
    .Π.
    <3 Gif_Brah + Skeptical_Hippo

❤♚ Conservative Crew ♚❤

┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
    ┊  ┊  ┊  ★
    ┊  ┊  ☆
    ┊  ★

MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Out of the gym and into the library, brah. Your thinking skills need a workout. Try to wrap your had around two ideas at once, that "treasonous elements in the US government AND Israeli MOSSAD" were complicit in 9/11. See how that works?

Yesterday I said a car needs gas to go, now I am saying it needs wheels. It needs both. You have not brilliantly identified a contradiction by pointing out my two statements. You've only shown that you are a dumbass.
    Oh ofcourse, if only more people had your "thinking skills". Surely we would have found a cure for cancer and a way to feed Africa by now...

Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    godammit these hasbarat got you chasing your own tail now, parroting their talking points. Now they are laughing at you, another dumbass American. That is like asking was that duck flying 200mph or 220 mph? Which is it, make up your mind! THE POINT IS DUCKS DON'T FLY ANYWHERE NEAR EITHER SPEED.

It's called setting up a difference without a distinction. Think a little. It's a lawyer trick in a courtroom trial, to try to fluster the witness by harping on something irrelevent. No hate following: but it's true. If you are in trouble and you have a choice in lawyers, always get the Jew.
    Holy fuk this is the funniest sh!t I've read all week. LMAO

voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Judgment View Post
    Everything is black and white with you, isn't it?

You've lived vicariously through your computer for so long that your opinions on people are skewed beyond repair.

"DA Armeh Breedz u dat whey so dat you killz dem cee broham?"

With my experience in the military there was ZERO tolerance for discrimination. Yes I joined after 9/11. Now what?
    You were never in the Army you lying little piece of sh!t, or you'd know it by heart. No AVI like all the other Zionist *******s, now you were in the Army LOL.

Went to the market, where all the hadji shop
    pulled out my machete, and i began to chop
    left right left right left right kill
    left right left right you know I will
    went to the mosque, where all the hadji pray
    pulled out my 240, and I began to spray
    left right left right yu know I will
    went to the schoolyard, where all the kiddes learn
    pulled out my flamethrower, and watch the children burn
    Went to the prison, known as Abu Grhaib
    pulled out my kbar, and I began to stab
    went to the soccer field where hadjis like to play
    whipped out my 203, and it was HE on the way

NO-AVI "JUDGMENT" HAS BEEN DISCOVERED (GOT HIS ********)...!!!

Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Crazy whackjob...
    You were never in the Army you lying little piece of sh!t, or you'd know it by heart. No AVI like all the other Zionist *******s, now you were in the Army LOL.

Went to the market, where all the hadji shop
    pulled out my machete, and i began to chop
    left right left right you know I will
    went to the mosque, where all the hadji pray
    pulled out my 240, and I began to spray
    left right left right yu know I will
    went to the schoolyard, where all the kiddes learn
    pulled out my flamethrower, and watch the children burn
    Went to the prison, known as Abu Grhaib
    pulled out my kbar, and I began to stab
    went to the soccer field where hadjis like to play
    whipped out my 203, and it was HE on the way

NO-AVI "JUDGMENT" HAS BEEN DISCOVERED (GOT HIS ********)...!!!
    I'm not saying we should kill all the stupid and lazy people, just that we should eliminate warning labels and welfare, let the problem take care of itself.

I do not support military action in Syria.

John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CuriousGM View Post
    Wait a minute, I thought 9/11 was an inside job by Bush. Now it was carried out by Israel? Tomorrow you're going to tell us Big Bird did it.
    Nah bro it was Snuffalufogus
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Don't act stupid you know well that they mean Sand Negroes, haji's, towel heads, were you fukking born yesterday? That's how the Army teaches you to think so you can kill them more easily. It is bigotry toward a religion involving non-Caucasian people. Semitic, dark-skinned, usually in the southern hemisphere.
    Oh, so pretty much exactly like your hatred of Jews?

LMAO, strong self-ownage.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You were never in the Army you lying little piece of sh!t, or you'd know it by heart.
    Where the HELL did I say I was in the Army? You are losing it big time.

voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoo101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ZenBowman View Post
    Oh, so pretty much exactly like your hatred of Jews?

LMAO, strong self-ownage.
    lol no hate, brah. Maybe I am a Jew. You might be surprised.

BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by voodoo101
    If you are in trouble and you have a choice in lawyers, always get the Jew.
    Can you tell us more? Very interested.
    (●•̃)
    /█\
    .Π.

❤♚ Conservative Crew ♚❤

┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
    ┊  ┊  ┊  ★
    ┊  ┊  ☆
    ┊  ★

Have you found Brodin? CuriousGM's Avatar
    CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BEATINGU View Post
    Maybe he's a lawyer too. Is this whole thing just a veiled advertisement Voodoo?

dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hoooooolllleeeeeeeeeeeeee ssssheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyytt!!!
    It says "terror" in the Quran, which was written 1,400 years ago!
    As we all know, the only real meaning of the word "terror" is : Muslims doing scary bad shyt and hating on the USA big time.
    I'd never heard the T-word before 9/11, and I bet most Americans are the same as me in associating it purely with violent Muslims, and explode-y scary stuff.

Cliffs: It literally says in the Quran that Muslims should do 9/11 and hate on the USA.
    GO LOCAL SPORTSBALL TEAM

*** Pureblood Master Race - PM for free sperm sample, personally, and ð˜ªð˜¯ð˜µð˜ªð˜®ð˜¢ð˜µð˜¦ð˜­ð˜º delivered (ladies only) ***

*** Official Misc Photography Crew ***

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Yesterday I said a car needs gas to go, now I am saying it needs wheels. It needs both.
    If we're sticking to the car analogy, you've got a single cylinder engine....

jihadwatch. lol.

As for the "dancing Israelis" theory, it's so stupid it's laughable, and has been soundly debunked dozens of times. But no, you keep believing highly trained agents on what would be one of the most covert missions of all time are going to start dancing in the street. Because that's what secret agents do. Sometimes they even let off fireworks, and start high-fiving!

Yes these disinfo hasbarat smoke-blowers are quite funny. 'SO WAS IT 100% OR 80% OF FREE-FALL ACCELERATION?!! YOU LIE!!!"
    So which was it? You've claimed both.

Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    I've been very lucky to not have to use the subway for many years now. But is this real??? I can't believe this is a real poster in NY subway???

How can this be allowed to be displayed? Blatant racism and discrimination... Isn't this against the law???
    jihadwatch. About as credible as answering-christianity.com

Racism eh. Not sure how you get racism out of it, seeing as Islam's not a race. You'll find it substantially easier to convert to Islam than to you will to convert to being black, or asian, say. Don't believe me? Try it at home!

Don't act stupid you know well that they mean Sand Negroes, haji's, towel heads, were you fukking born yesterday? That's how the Army teaches you to think so you can kill them more easily.
    Makes sense. Except the most populous muslim nation on earth aren't "Sand Negroes", as you so delightfully phrased it.

It is bigotry toward a religion involving non-Caucasian people. Semitic, dark-skinned, usually in the southern hemisphere.
    Physician, heal thyself....
    My personal pronouns are: Don't talk to me/Fck off

Ernst Junger Fan ReclusiveSoldat's Avatar
    ReclusiveSoldat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ReclusiveSoldat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ReclusiveSoldat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ReclusiveSoldat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ReclusiveSoldat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ReclusiveSoldat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ReclusiveSoldat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ReclusiveSoldat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ReclusiveSoldat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ReclusiveSoldat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ReclusiveSoldat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Comedy goldmine
    Recovering from illness crew

MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Can you this guy is fvking 54 years old? Good god...

Approximately Accurate GregariousWolf's Avatar
    GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by John L View Post
    Nah bro it was Snuffalufogus
    Mr. Snuffleupagus is a conspiracy because no one can see him except Big Bird.

GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Voodoo is actually a Mossad agent whose job it is to discredit conspiracy theories by making conspiracy theorists look stupid.

Originally Posted by Weightaholic View Post

As for the "dancing Israelis" theory, it's so stupid it's laughable, and has been soundly debunked dozens of times. But no, you keep believing highly trained agents on what would be one of the most covert missions of all time are going to start dancing in the street. Because that's what secret agents do. Sometimes they even let off fireworks, and start high-fiving!
    Once again your very mode of argument reveals you as hasbarat disinfo.

The 25 Rules of Disinformation

2. Become incredulous and indignant. Avoid discussing key issues
    Hasbarat: "You mean to tell me you think Hitler burned down his OWN Reichstag building just to consolidate power in Germany? Which cost a MILLION-BILLION marks and which he ate lunch in every day???"

Lots of smoke blown. nothing said, key points avoided.

Key points like there is no question that the Israelis who set up the cameras on the Towers PRIOR to the FIRST plane hit were confirmed Mossad agents, and that later they did not even deny that they were there "to document the events," on an Israeli talk show.

Fox News:

a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attack on Tuesday, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards.
    Who knows or cares why they were acting this way? Shall we say, chutzpah? Sheer dumb arrogance would do, just a bunch of Americans jumping who need to understand that "Palestinians are their enemy," as Sivan Kurzberg said to one of the arresting officers before the officer rightfully beat the sh!t out of him, American-style. The cops later called them "The High-Fivers."

Ryan Dawson notes that there was more than one Mossad van stopped that day which tested positive for explosives. One seemed to be a decoy to draw police on a chase while the other blew up the George Washington bridge. Problem for them: Cops were smart enough to block all exits out of the city after the report of the dancing Israelis, so they never reached their target. Dawson also presents the FBI reports which confirm they came up Mossad when they were run through the FBI database.

Christopher Ketchum at Counterpunch:

It was New York's venerable Jewish weekly The Forward that broke this story in the spring of 2002, after months of footwork. The Forward reported that the FBI had finally concluded that at least two of the men were agents working for the Mossad, the Israeli intelligence agency, and that Urban Moving Systems, the ostensible employer of the five Israelis, was a front operation.
    Counterpunch (Alexander Cockburn's magazine) also reports that the owner of Urban Moving Systems:

Dominik Suter, a 31- year-old Israeli national, abandoned his business and fled the United States for Israel. Suter's departure was abrupt, leaving behind coffee cups, sandwiches, cell phones and computers strewn on office tables and thousands of dollars of goods in storage. Suter was later placed on the same FBI suspect list as 9/11 lead hijacker Mohammed Atta and other hijackers and suspected al-Qaeda sympathizers, suggesting that U.S. authorities felt Suter may have known something about the attacks.
    What happened to these guys? They were deported. Counterpunch:

Intense political pressure apparently had been brought to bear. The reputable Israeli daily Ha'aretz reported that by the last week of October 2001, some six weeks after the men had been detained, Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage and two unidentified "prominent New York congressmen" were lobbying heavily for their release. According to a source at ABC News close to the 20/20 report, high-profile criminal lawyer Alan Dershowitz also stepped in as a negotiator on behalf of the men to smooth out differences with the U.S. government. (Dershowitz declined to comment for this article.) And so, at the end of November 2001, for reasons that only noted they had been working in the country illegally as movers, in violation of their visas, the men were flown home to Israel.
    Dancing Mossad on Israeli talk show, "We were there to document the event."

The Kurzberg brothers, 2 of the "dancing Israelis" in the studio audience of Israeli talk show. US Special Forces you have a few questions to ask them. Find them.

History Commons:
    Context of '3:56 p.m. September 11, 2001: Five Apparent Israeli Spies Arrested for Puzzling Behavior at Time of First WTC Attack'
    http://www.historycommons.org/contex...01fiveisraelis

More at History Commons:
    http://www.historycommons.org/entity..._art_students_

January 2000: Israeli Spy Ring Begins Penetrating US

A DEA government document later leaked to the press [Drug Enforcement Agency, 6/2001] suggests that a large Israeli spy ring starts penetrating the US from at least this time, if not earlier. This ring, which will later become popularly known as the “art student spy ring,” is later shown to have unusual connections to the events of 9/11. [Insight, 3/11/2002]
    ... http://www.historycommons.org/entity..._art_students_

Originally Posted by Judgment View Post
    Where the HELL did I say I was in the Army? You are losing it big time.
    I'm still interested in hearing where I said I was in the Army.

Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP's logic:

Muslims fly into twin towers
    No sign of Jews, but Jews did this.

Originally Posted by Sargamatha View Post
    OP's logic:

Bro, someone saw a Jew dancing outside. Clearly it was the Jews!
    (●•̃)
    /█\
    .Π.

❤♚ Conservative Crew ♚❤

┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
    ┊  ┊  ┊  ★
    ┊  ┊  ☆
    ┊  ★

Bro, someone saw a Jew dancing outside. Clearly it was the Jews!
    Do you know these guys? Please answer truthfully it will be easier for you.

Do you know these guys? Please answer truthfully it will be easier for you.

Norm Macdonald and David Spade?

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Huh?? I don't see anything racist directed towards brown people

Maybe i missed something

Yes.

You are.

And (in the voice of Nicholas Cage): My first thought would be, a lot.

But honestly, I don't believe that neither you nor the annoying bow shooter are dumb enough. I think you're simply picking pointless irrelevant fights on the internet in order to show your witinness and wisdom, here the example is that you grabbed onto a technicality that arab race is usually technically not called a race etc. and to a fact that the ad focuses on Koran which is read by mostly but not only brown people. This idiotic exception allows you to play the "got ya" game to prove yourself (to yourself) on the web.

I think we all know what;s going on here: it's God prick waving, the jewish and Christian God is just as evil, and the ad is spreading blatant hate, and conveniently hides the other side of the issue (the bloodlust of the jewish and Christian God etc) Such fraud should cause an outrage, not defense.

For your next post may I suggest that you pic another detail that avoids the main points. This time enlighten us how Koran is spelled Quran, and I was wrong by spelling it Koran above. Or something like that. Pick anything! Anything to make you look smarter than another poster. Then wait for your reps, or keep refreshing to reply again in fruitless pursuit of your manhood and self-worth

no hate...

I'm just sayin...
    Last edited by kusok; 12-10-2012 at 04:17 PM.

Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Did the Jews cause Benghazi? What about the US embassy bombing in Kenya? Or even the bombing in the WTC first time round?

Actually, how many terroist attacks did the Jews NOT cause?

Joooooooooozzz

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Sargamatha View Post
    OP's logic:

Your logic:

CNN said Muslims flew planes into buildings, and George Bush said it was because of our freedomz.
    No sign of reason or logic, but you believe it.

Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Next voodoo will be saying Pearl Harbor was an "inside job" lol

Originally Posted by Milo3 View Post

Actually everyone knows US purposely ignored intel about Japanese task force moving towards Pearl Harbor, with the obvious intent to allow the attack and thus get stupid morons to sign up for army and war and drag US into it some more.

Inside job? There is hardly ever such a thing, but a job either performed by foreign assets and/or allowed to be carried out, that is rather common You can say that people on the inside of US government knew and wanted the attack to happen.

I mean if you read this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_H...spiracy_theory

..as well as the links for reference, and a few more things to check details, you'd have to be a total 100% f_cking retard not to see that they knew about the attack beforehand.

nohomobrah is not very helpful. (-500) nohomobrah is not very helpful. (-500) nohomobrah is not very helpful. (-500) nohomobrah is not very helpful. (-500) nohomobrah is not very helpful. (-500) nohomobrah is not very helpful. (-500) nohomobrah is not very helpful. (-500) nohomobrah is not very helpful. (-500) nohomobrah is not very helpful. (-500) nohomobrah is not very helpful. (-500) nohomobrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Milo3 View Post
    The whole idea of a true inside job involving framing Muslims for 9/11 is pretty damn ridiculous.

I think that if there was any unusual behavior from westerners in Pearl Harbor or 9/11, it was surely a "let it happen" instead of "set them up" kind of thing.