Haidar1212 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Haidar1212 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Haidar1212 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Haidar1212 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Haidar1212 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Haidar1212 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Haidar1212 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Haidar1212 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Haidar1212 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Haidar1212 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Haidar1212 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation Push/Pull/Legs - One problem

I recently started using the push pull leg routine about 4 weeks ago and I love it.

One problem I have tho, is I deadlift on back day (pull), I can rep 6 plates (3 45's on each side) and I do about 4 sets building up to the 6+ plates.

My legs are just a LITTLE sore after the pull day. I was wondering if I should wait before hitting the leg day or just go head and do it. I don't wanna be over training, but idk.

What should I do?!

Edit: and if I do wait, it'll mess up the routine (because remember its Push/Pull/Legs THEN off, and repeat.

And if I don't wait.. Am I over training my legs?

Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Haidar1212 View Post
    I recently started using the push pull leg routine about 4 weeks ago and I love it.

One problem I have tho, is I deadlift on back day (pull), I can rep 6 plates (3 45's on each side) and I do about 4 sets building up to the 6+ plates.

My legs are just a LITTLE sore after the pull day. I was wondering if I should wait before hitting the leg day or just go head and do it. I don't wanna be over training, but idk.

What should I do?!
    Thats called 3 plates, not 6 plates, you go by each side not altogether.

You could do Pull/Push/Legs off repeat or something like that, or put deadlifts on leg day.
    ~Jesus Christ Is My Savior Crew~

The land at the end of our toes goes on and on,
    The sand at the core of our bones continues on

Hey I just met you. And this is crazy. But today is chest day. So spot me maybe?

Art thou prone to such insurmountable force upon thou biceps?

DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Easy.

Legs Push Pull Off

Or if you are adamant about going 6 days in a row(since there is nothing I can do to change your mind), do Legs Push Pull Legs Push Pull ; but only do Deadlifts on your last Pull Day . On the first pull day, try to gear away from movements that will fatigue your erectors. Keep in mind, your entire back musculature is heavily used in Squats though; so it still is not 'fool-proof' , but definetly possible to do. There's a lot of options here. I would choose the 3on/1off with Legs Push Pull to separate the two.