GetLean821 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bikini competition

Hey guys I need some good advice

I've been new to weight training for the passed thee months. I'm looking to buil muscle. Currently I'm 5"9 125 pounds and almost 18. I would love to compete In a competition in may! Although I don't think I'd be ready by then. I know I have to go a lot more intense in the gym. Currently in doing a split routine. I'm doing legs twice a week. And I do heavy 4 sets of 8-12. What should I change? I have the nutrition down. It's the training that I need help with. I've also increase my calories to 2500 because 2000 was my maintenance before. I do 25 min of HIIT training 3 times a week. Please anybody who has competed if you could give me good advice that would be great!

GetLean821 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GetLean821 View Post
    Hey guys I need some good advice

I've been new to weight training for the passed thee months. I'm looking to buil muscle. Currently I'm 5"9 125 pounds and almost 18. I would love to compete In a competition in may! Although I don't think I'd be ready by then. I know I have to go a lot more intense in the gym. Currently in doing a split routine. I'm doing legs twice a week. And I do heavy 4 sets of 8-12. What should I change? I have the nutrition down. It's the training that I need help with. I've also increase my calories to 2500 because 2000 was my maintenance before. I do 25 min of HIIT training 3 times a week. Please anybody who has competed if you could give me good advice that would be great!
    And I'm a girl by the way