Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Registered User hotsaucegolden1's Avatar
    hotsaucegolden1 is not very helpful. (-500) hotsaucegolden1 is not very helpful. (-500) hotsaucegolden1 is not very helpful. (-500) hotsaucegolden1 is not very helpful. (-500) hotsaucegolden1 is not very helpful. (-500) hotsaucegolden1 is not very helpful. (-500) hotsaucegolden1 is not very helpful. (-500) hotsaucegolden1 is not very helpful. (-500) hotsaucegolden1 is not very helpful. (-500) hotsaucegolden1 is not very helpful. (-500) hotsaucegolden1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    dont cut ur hair!
    one rep max Goals:
    Bench: 80kg [x] 85 [x ] 90kg [x ] - 100kg [] 105kg [ ] 110kg [ ] 115kg [ ] 120kg [ ]
    Squat: 100kg [x ] - 120kg [x ] - 140kg [ ]- 150kg [ ] - 160kg [ ]
    Deadlift: 90kg [x] - 100kg [ ] - 110kg [ ] - 120kg [ ] - 140kg [ ]- 160kg [ ]
    OHP: 40kg [x] 45kg [x] 50 kg [x ] 55kg [x ] 60kg [ ] 65kg[ ] 70kg [ ]

rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by UnaChispita View Post
    OH dearie!

You are almost 20 years too late!

But some lass with organized shoes will be lucky to catch you!
    I hope she's pretty.

"17. Ask for what you want. Subtle hints don't work." I just remembered a couple years ago, my then-gf dropped a subtle hint. About 6 days later it clicked.
    SQ 172.5kg. BP 105kg. DL 200kg. OHP 62.5kg @ 67.3kg

Greg Everett says: "You take someone who's totally sedentary and you can get 'em stronger by making them pick their nose vigorously for an hour a day."

Sometimes I write things about training: modernstrengthtraining.wordpress.com

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Add to that list "Men dont read minds"

and the more I think about it I am positive I dont want too either.
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    Add to that list "Men dont read minds"

and the more I think about it I am positive I dont want too either.
    That is a good plan

Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    not all men are like this
    my husband was in the kitchen cooking and always helped clean up.
    These things are good to know.

Anyone have man-friends that can clean up after themselves and like to cook?!

SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Wtuttle View Post

Yes.

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I like to cook but I don't like to clean up after myself.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

DwightEvanlivt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DwightEvanlivt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DwightEvanlivt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DwightEvanlivt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DwightEvanlivt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DwightEvanlivt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DwightEvanlivt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DwightEvanlivt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DwightEvanlivt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DwightEvanlivt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DwightEvanlivt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    not all men are like this
    my husband was in the kitchen cooking and always helped clean up.
    Eh, last time I let a GF into my kitchen, I still can't find my WS gold set cake rounds and bistro settings -- though I'm sure they're just misplaced somewhere, not actually "gone". OTOH, the last-GF-before-the-last-GF kidnapped my mire poix set, some stemware, Wust cutlery, various garnish gadgets and held them for ransom.

They can have all the rooms in the house but ... it'll be a long long time before a woman sets foot in my kitchen again.

On dat DL rehab time... Meatros's Avatar
    Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Yes, he even makes decent money.

He works in Portland though. :-p

Originally Posted by DwightEvanlivt View Post
    Eh, last time I let a GF into my kitchen, I still can't find my WS gold set cake rounds and bistro settings -- though I'm sure they're just misplaced somewhere, not actually "gone". OTOH, the last-GF-before-the-last-GF kidnapped my mire poix set, some stemware, Wust cutlery, various garnish gadgets and held them for ransom.

They can have all the rooms in the house but ... it'll be a long long time before a woman sets foot in my kitchen again.
    You bring this up and I think it jogged something in me. It might explain why I am borderline obsessive about doing the dishes and the laundry - because then, I can make sure the stuff gets put away in the "right" place (right as defined by 'where they were initially'). My wife doesn't put things back, to her it's not a big deal. To me, it is a bigger deal. It helps me remember what I have, where things are, etc. I think the unstated rule is that 'if it bothers you, then do something about it'. Where things are put back bothers me (not to a huge degree, mind you, I don't flip a gasket or anything), so I take the initiative to put things away.

My wife is the same way - if something bothers her, she does something about it. As an example, while I'm happy to have the same meals often, my wife prefers more variety. So if it's my turn to cook she will generally know what I'm planning on fixing. Occasionally she will want something different and offer to cook.

yummycow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummycow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummycow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummycow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummycow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummycow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummycow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummycow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummycow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummycow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummycow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like to cook, but I love it when I don't have to clean up after myself.
    Originally Posted by Meatros View Post
    You bring this up and I think it jogged something in me. It might explain why I am borderline obsessive about doing the dishes and the laundry - because then, I can make sure the stuff gets put away in the "right" place (right as defined by 'where they were initially'). My wife doesn't put things back, to her it's not a big deal. To me, it is a bigger deal. It helps me remember what I have, where things are, etc. I think the unstated rule is that 'if it bothers you, then do something about it'. Where things are put back bothers me (not to a huge degree, mind you, I don't flip a gasket or anything), so I take the initiative to put things away.
    I'm the same way about this stuff I'll put all the dishes away just so I know where they are and that they are put where they belong. I've actually tried to get guys to understand why this is important to me, but in the interest of peace I just do it myself.
    “A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government” -George Washington

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149057133

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SultanaK View Post
    Yes.
    You don't have any friends
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    I dont mind cleaning as long as it's my mess , being that I'm a pro I hate to see messy, sloppy cooks
    at work or at home... clean as you go

cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BrotherWolf View Post
    clean as you go
    This.

I love to cook cause I love to eat
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

This.

I love to cook cause I love to eat
    Yup...

Yup...
    And I'm tempted to try this...

And I'm tempted to try this...

think again

Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000) Wtuttle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    Deal-breaker :/

Originally Posted by Meatros View Post
    Yes, he even makes decent money.

He works in Portland though. :-p
    This does me no good

NG91 is not very helpful. (-500) NG91 is not very helpful. (-500) NG91 is not very helpful. (-500) NG91 is not very helpful. (-500) NG91 is not very helpful. (-500) NG91 is not very helpful. (-500) NG91 is not very helpful. (-500) NG91 is not very helpful. (-500) NG91 is not very helpful. (-500) NG91 is not very helpful. (-500) NG91 is not very helpful. (-500)
    9. Dogs are better than ANY cats. Period.
    Lols, cats are better.

Surely a forum so obsessed with this alpha/beta nonsense can appreciate the virtues of a pet that does its own thing, doesn't take orders from anyone and isn't a complete beta servant animal. Throw a stick and ask a cat to fetch it and it will be all "u r 1 cheeky kunt m8 I swer I will wreck u I swaer on my mums life". Throw a stick for a dog and they will obediently fetch like a little bitch. How pathetic is that? I like my animals with a backbone.

Awaiting mad incoming neg rep.

Originally Posted by NG91 View Post
    Lols, cats are better.

Surely a forum so obsessed with this alpha/beta nonsense can appreciate the virtues of a pet that does its own thing, doesn't take orders from anyone and isn't a complete beta servant animal. Throw a stick and ask a cat to fetch it and it will be all "u r 1 cheeky kunt m8 I swer I will wreck u I swaer on my mums life". Throw a stick for a dog and they will obediently fetch like a little bitch. How pathetic is that? I like my animals with a backbone.

penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I dont mind cleaning as long as it's my mess , being that I'm a pro I hate to see messy, sloppy cooks
    If there are any dishes after I cook my husband always takes care of them. I like to clean as I go though. There usually isn't much left after I finish cooking.

I will not cook in a dirty or messy kitchen though. If my husband is home and I'm planning to cook he will clean first before I get home. I will not even start until the kitchen is clean.

penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NG91 View Post
    Lols, cats are better.

Wrong forum section

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by UnaChispita View Post
    LOL!

That's salmon? That's not what they looked like on Wild Kingdom when the grizzlies were catching them out of the river. Marlin Perkins lied.
    there are a lot of different varieties of salmon... salmon and steelhead are also closely related and have similar mouths like the one above... chinook salmon can get monstrous - caught a nearly 4 footer once that i had to swim with for about a mile down stream until i exhausted it - it was much leaner than these ones pictured but pure muscle... was fun as hell though.. heres another monster:

A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Changing the channel for 1.5 minutes >>>>> watching the following:

in b4 negs
    Ohio State Crew
    Cavs
    Indians
    Browns
    DSM Crew

I'm a DISASTER in the kitchen. Sh!t ends up on the floor, in my hair, on the cabinets...

But I clean as I go

I'm a DISASTER in the kitchen. Sh!t ends up on the floor, in my hair, on the cabinets...

But I clean as I go
    that's perfectly ok then

Originally Posted by penny0527 View Post
    If there are any dishes after I cook my husband always takes care of them. I like to clean as I go though. There usually isn't much left after I finish cooking.

I will not cook in a dirty or messy kitchen though. If my husband is home and I'm planning to cook he will clean first before I get home. I will not even start until the kitchen is clean.
    you're the pantry nazi lol

Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you're the pantry nazi lol
    I'm a fridge nazi. I get really agitated when things aren't put back in their spot. People laugh at me for having a tidy fridge. I'm just too lazy to look for things.

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by seanb1979 View Post
    there are a lot of different varieties of salmon... salmon and steelhead are also closely related and have similar mouths like the one above... chinook salmon can get monstrous - caught a nearly 4 footer once that i had to swim with for about a mile down stream until i exhausted it - it was much leaner than these ones pictured but pure muscle... was fun as hell though.. heres another monster:

Yowzers!

I had no ideas their mouths look like that.

What kind of bait do you use to catch something that big?

Originally Posted by Botika View Post
    I'm a fridge nazi. I get really agitated when things aren't put back in their spot. People laugh at me for having a tidy fridge. I'm just too lazy to look for things.
    This! Everything in my house has its proper "home". Yep, I'm that person. At least there's no question where stuff goes.