KiddCallum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KiddCallum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

MPB and Hair Loss

Aye aye brahs,

Just a query with folk on here with regards to hair loss/thinning. I'm 20 years old but the genes have hit me hard and my hair has already slowly started thinning. Very gradual process but for someone that up until a year ago had a very messy full head of hair, my self-confessed hair vanity has taken a big hit (no homo) and my insecurity has skyrocketed causing me to invest in some very questionable hats.

Just wanted to see if anyone had experience on here with the likes of Propecia or Regaine etc. I started using "Nioxin" about 3 weeks ago so waiting to see the results of its' use after a few months before I judge but I've been looking into other treatments as well

You might say "get the phuck over it" but I'd be lying if I said it didn't annoy me so however superfluous an issue it may seem to a lot of you, I would be bull-****ting if I said it wasn't annoying the hell out of me. There's only so many short back and sides "marine" hair cuts I can go for in a month lol

Any advice/experience appreciated,

CHEERS

KiddCallum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KiddCallum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lol forever alone

koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    dont think many teens are experiencing hairloss brah, unless you want to go over to GSF lulz
    <Made by Koloxoid>

InstaSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InstaSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InstaSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InstaSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InstaSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InstaSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InstaSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InstaSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InstaSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InstaSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InstaSwole has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Was born with a receded hairline, but not anymore.

http://www.hishairclinic.com/

Best decision I have ever made. It's quick, relatively inexpensive, and allows you to have however much "hair" you want. They're in the UK, you should check them out.

Don't use hair loss medications, the non-hormonal ones don't work and have nasty side effects. The hormonal ones work, but once you end up with the libido of a 70 year old man you're gonna wish they didn't.