a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000)

Status Update On My Garage Gym/Studio

Quick video tour of my little gym. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFIJLV9oaTw
    EQUIPMENT CREW VATO #72

PUB BURGERS / IMMERSIVE HORROR / OLD SCHOOL THRASH

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice set up! Mind posting where you purchased your equipment?? Super crushing on your benches! LOL!!
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nice Setup!
    Health, Wealth, and Knowledge Itself.

-!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #3 -!!!---!!!-

MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    impressive array of equipment for a small space..you have a better setup than the studio gym where i train clients at..lol

btw op, can i pm you with business related questions?
    In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. -- Camus

Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000)
    Embedded for op

Great little set up you have going on

a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by rockangel View Post
    Nice set up! Mind posting where you purchased your equipment?? Super crushing on your benches! LOL!!
    I get equipment from lots of different places. One thing Im very willing to do though is drive a long distance to get stuff. It sucks during that time but its worth it once you have it. My advise to people is to never buy new unless you have money to throw away. There are TONS of deals all over the place. Sites I use are C.L.(of course), publicsurplus.com, proxibid.com, auctionzip.com, govdeals.com, ebay, etc... If you Google things like "surplus auctions" or "university/government surplus", sites will pop up for you. When you find stuff on C.L., jump on it, dont wait, cause if its a killer deal, someone will take it. When using auction sites, figure out the absolute most youre willing to pay for it and put that as a high bid ASAP. Dont dick around with other bidders going back and forth, just drop a bomb on them in the beginning and let it be. Alot of the time theyll try to keep nickle n diming their bid up against yours, but then just give up cause they wont know what your high bid is. Hope this helps.
    EQUIPMENT CREW VATO #72

Originally Posted by MkADcision View Post
    impressive array of equipment for a small space..you have a better setup than the studio gym where i train clients at..lol

btw op, can i pm you with business related questions?
    Sure, hit me up anytime. Its easier to reach me on F.B. though. Im kinda streaky on this site. Here are my links.

Personal - https://www.********.com/#!/jason.carrillo.75
    Juggernaut Strength And Fitness Training - https://www.********.com/#!/pages/Ju...38087329608830
    EQUIPMENT CREW VATO #72

Originally Posted by Armstrongha View Post
    Embedded for op

Great little set up you have going on
    Thanks for embedding that. I still dont know how to do that!
    EQUIPMENT CREW VATO #72

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by a7stringkilla View Post
    I get equipment from lots of different places. One thing Im very willing to do though is drive a long distance to get stuff. It sucks during that time but its worth it once you have it. My advise to people is to never buy new unless you have money to throw away. There are TONS of deals all over the place. Sites I use are C.L.(of course), publicsurplus.com, proxibid.com, auctionzip.com, govdeals.com, ebay, etc... If you Google things like "surplus auctions" or "university/government surplus", sites will pop up for you. When you find stuff on C.L., jump on it, dont wait, cause if its a killer deal, someone will take it. When using auction sites, figure out the absolute most youre willing to pay for it and put that as a high bid ASAP. Dont dick around with other bidders going back and forth, just drop a bomb on them in the beginning and let it be. Alot of the time theyll try to keep nickle n diming their bid up against yours, but then just give up cause they wont know what your high bid is. Hope this helps.
    Thanks! That was really helpful. Ive been looking on CL for some time, but nothing super good yet
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

Originally Posted by rockangel View Post
    Thanks! That was really helpful. Ive been looking on CL for some time, but nothing super good yet
    One really useful site is searchtempest.com, which is a C.L. search engine. You can type in exactly what you want and seach whatever mile radius you want. I usually search 350-400 miles. One thing I would recommend though, is to keep the cities separate within the radius you choose. If you combine all the cities together, sometimes listings are left out.
    EQUIPMENT CREW VATO #72

PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Very nice set up, you're right though..you need more space
    High quality Home Personal Training in Edinburgh, UK.

www.castlepersonaltraining.com

Look us up on ******** "Castlepersonaltraining" or just look me up "Peteratcastle"

Originally Posted by PeteratCastle View Post
    Very nice set up, you're right though..you need more space
    I fully agree. There is gear that I would like to have here but there isnt room. Plus, I would like to have my conditiong circuits all indoors instead of half indoors and half outdoors. Its not terrible, but it would be nice to be able to keep a good eye on everyone.
    EQUIPMENT CREW VATO #72