Seigard94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seigard94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seigard94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seigard94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seigard94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seigard94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seigard94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seigard94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seigard94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seigard94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seigard94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Which workout should I choose for myself?

Hey all, what do you think about those workouts in this site from chris gethin and others, As you see in my photo
    I am planning to do some serious weight loss before I actually go for weight workouts. How good are those workouts on this site? should I pick
    one of those or keep looking?

What I am aiming is;
    1. weight loss overall mostly around belly and legs/hips
    2. Not such a complicated diet because I am at school for over 9 hours and this is my final year so I have to study instead of long time cookings

Thanks in advance
    Attached Images

jms1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jms1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jms1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jms1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jms1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jms1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jms1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jms1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jms1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jms1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jms1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Diet is the most important thing for weight loss, and at school can be tough. I would recommend to take a day out of the week to cook your meals (clean eating, like chicken, turkey, eggs, with veggies and brown rice or oats). I would recommend making a couple whole-chickens or a big turkey, and just take that and divide it up into your meals for school-hours all at once for the entire week. Once you have your meals done, make sure you're eating every 3 hours or so (whether in-between classes, or I'm sure some teachers won't mind you eating).

Obviously the easy part is doing your cardio, which you can do before or after school.

After your weight loss, obviously any routine will yield decent results just from getting involved and working out frequently enough. Make sure you're progressively upgrading weight, and changing up your routines and/or splits. Hope this helps.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post847953543

I don't think you need to be so preoccupied with losing weight... if you gain some muscle mass you will look a lot better even without losing any fat.

By the way, all the icecream fitness videos are worth watching

Seigard94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seigard94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seigard94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seigard94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seigard94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seigard94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seigard94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seigard94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seigard94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seigard94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seigard94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jms1281 View Post
    Diet is the most important thing for weight loss, and at school can be tough. I would recommend to take a day out of the week to cook your meals (clean eating, like chicken, turkey, eggs, with veggies and brown rice or oats). I would recommend making a couple whole-chickens or a big turkey, and just take that and divide it up into your meals for school-hours all at once for the entire week. Once you have your meals done, make sure you're eating every 3 hours or so (whether in-between classes, or I'm sure some teachers won't mind you eating).

Obviously the easy part is doing your cardio, which you can do before or after school.

After your weight loss, obviously any routine will yield decent results just from getting involved and working out frequently enough. Make sure you're progressively upgrading weight, and changing up your routines and/or splits. Hope this helps.
    Thanks for your reply,I guess I could eat 1 meat at school and a mini one before I am done at school...
    The thing that's frustrating me right now is, any workout I see on this site has lots of leg workout and I dont have enough information on these, I am always worried that
    I might get some huge legs because I already have a weird shaped hips and legs, so wouldnt putting some weight leg workout get them bigger? I just wanna lose weight and keep some thin legs. What could I do?

jms1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jms1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jms1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jms1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jms1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jms1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jms1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jms1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jms1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jms1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jms1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Keeping thin legs is a dumb idea. Just workout upper body, and work your legs once a week so that your legs won't be out of proportion. Its very simple.

Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No nee to lose weight...gain weight. You have no muscle mass.

Don't worry about eating ever 2-3 hours, etc...eat when you feel like it just make sure you are hitting your protein numbers around 187g at least and keep the fat low, fill the rest in with carbs.

For your program get on all pros' simple beginner routine which will add size and strength in a years time.
    OG