Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Amaso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amaso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amaso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amaso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amaso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amaso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amaso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amaso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amaso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amaso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amaso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Erik2806 View Post
    Yep, people actually having genuine interaction with each other...must have been nice growing up in times like that, not to mention music that was 54732 times better than todays
    All of what you said is just a myth. I feel like I have better relationships with my friends than I would've had otherwise just because of how easy it is to communicate with someone in the matter of a second, whether its through text, a phone call, or ********. I can share everything as it happens, rather than the next time I see them (which could be a long time). Never really understood why people try to claim that technology has ruined how we communicate. People always nostalgia for how things used to be, whether or not it's actually better or not. Also, music back then was in it's most primitive form. You may think the Beatles sound better than lots of pop bands and stars today, and I won't argue with you on that... but different styles of music serve different purposes. Also, there are bands out there that are just as good and often better instrumentally/lyrically/vocally but the times have changed and not all these bands are super mainstream.

Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JoeGS300 View Post
    Why does everyone look like they're in their mid-20s?
    Because back then they had some moral standards and class.
    ( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)

Tishbi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tishbi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tishbi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tishbi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tishbi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tishbi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tishbi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tishbi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tishbi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tishbi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tishbi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    They looked almost somewhat pure, long angelic hair, no tattoos/piercings, clean natural looking skin

showbe is a complete loser! (-2000) showbe is a complete loser! (-2000) showbe is a complete loser! (-2000) showbe is a complete loser! (-2000) showbe is a complete loser! (-2000) showbe is a complete loser! (-2000) showbe is a complete loser! (-2000) showbe is a complete loser! (-2000) showbe is a complete loser! (-2000) showbe is a complete loser! (-2000) showbe is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Cyeo View Post
    are those vans?
    probably has no idea that vans sells classics. probably thinks converses are new too LOL
    ONLY GREEN I CARE ABOUT IS THE GREEN IN MY POCKET.

ilovedrpepper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovedrpepper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovedrpepper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovedrpepper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovedrpepper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovedrpepper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovedrpepper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovedrpepper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovedrpepper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovedrpepper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovedrpepper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Houston Texans - Houston Astros - Houston Rockets

Sports Cards Expert

mangledtoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mangledtoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mangledtoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mangledtoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mangledtoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mangledtoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mangledtoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mangledtoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mangledtoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mangledtoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mangledtoes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dunno why you guys act like these were the times.
    brb arguing no one is tuned into a device, when 2/3 of people on this site spend their entire weekends miscing
    brb everyone looks so happy and smiling. open up a target catalog, you'll find pictures of similar nature with present-time style
    brb all the girls are so hot, lol they're literally from 40 years ago. their overall physical appearance hasn't changed much (other than the lack of whales back then. move to Canada/Europe/Caribbean and you won't find as many whales)
    not to mention it's an obvious photoshoot for some sort of magazine, the photographer obviously focuses on the better looking people and some average ones

you could argue that they're not social media whores like girls nowadays, but who's to say they wouldn't be that way if the iphone+fb came out 50 years ago?
    yes they seem more connected with one another, and yes their personalities is perhaps less fake than present day, but quit being delusional thinking people and the times back then were a million times better than us, in the end not much has changed

cliffs:

quit being *******s, misc
    cut time

improvement in ~8months (DL in 4 months)
    135lbs, 13-15% bf | 157lbs, 18-20%

B: 115x~5 | 185x4
    ATG: 135x4 | 205x4
    DL: 275x1 | 315x1

www.thehealthygamer.com AntiGlobalist's Avatar
    AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Look at that. Not a whale in sight.

Fuk this gay earth.
    11B, NASM CPT, CFL1

**Are you a gamer who lifts? Then you need to follow my Healthy Gaming Channel:**
    http://www.youtube.com/user/HappyJacksChannel
    http://www.TheHealthyGamer.com

★★ Hiking 2,189 miles from Georgia to Maine on the Appalachian Trail 2016 follow on IG instagram.com/jackjoneshg and at thejourney.co ★★

Crazymax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazymax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazymax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazymax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazymax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazymax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazymax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazymax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazymax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazymax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazymax has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BasedPrincess View Post
    dude they were all on acid lmao
    Would join in/10 Especially with that hippie chick in the first pic.

Theme song of this thread

Blue Eyes Crew
    FFX Nostalgia Crew
    Breaking Bad Crew

DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    fuuaaark hhhhnnggggg
    Indian Genetics (aka 18inch pipes, 7nch cack, 6'2) Crew
    Mr.StealyoGirlcuzimIndian Crew
    You know the saying, once you go indian, you never go back Crew
    Blacks in the shower are scared of my cack Crew

Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000)
    inb4 som1 notices their mum

butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    look at these hipsters.

brb being hipster before it was cool to be hipster

wait wot
    pm me ur pics and ill rep u haha jk no homo lol haha no but srsly pls pm me ur pics haha just glutes and maybe face haha no homo again lol just kidding kinda not rly lol pls send them

Drenica is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drenica is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drenica is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drenica is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drenica is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drenica is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drenica is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drenica is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drenica is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drenica is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drenica is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Summer of 69

Crazymax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazymax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazymax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazymax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazymax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazymax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazymax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazymax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazymax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazymax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Crazymax has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mangledtoes View Post
    dunno why you guys act like these were the times.
    brb arguing no one is tuned into a device, when 2/3 of people on this site spend their entire weekends miscing
    brb everyone looks so happy and smiling. open up a target catalog, you'll find pictures of similar nature with present-time style
    brb all the girls are so hot, lol they're literally from 40 years ago. their overall physical appearance hasn't changed much (other than the lack of whales back then. move to Canada/Europe/Caribbean and you won't find as many whales)
    not to mention it's an obvious photoshoot for some sort of magazine, the photographer obviously focuses on the better looking people and some average ones

you could argue that they're not social media whores like girls nowadays, but who's to say they wouldn't be that way if the iphone+fb came out 50 years ago?
    yes they seem more connected with one another, and yes their personalities is perhaps less fake than present day, but quit being delusional thinking people and the times back then were a million times better than us, in the end not much has changed

cliffs:

quit being *******s, misc
    I live in Canada. Have been to Vancouver all the way to Newfoundland and let me tell you, there's no shortage of whales here.

Brb way less inflation, cheap real estate, cheap education, cheap cost of living compared to today. Mirin that time.
    Blue Eyes Crew
    FFX Nostalgia Crew
    Breaking Bad Crew

OldBroStrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldBroStrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldBroStrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldBroStrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldBroStrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldBroStrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldBroStrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldBroStrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldBroStrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldBroStrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldBroStrength will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I can semi confirm. I grew up in the tail end of the fatties are rare phenomena. And in the late 80's nobody was carrying phones and laptops everywhere, plus we still had pretty boss phukin music. There was virtually zero socially awkward miscers, because you had to communicate like a human. The most awkward kids from then, would steal the room today. Young people are absolutely horrible IRL communicators now. They can't make eye contact, they can't think on their feet and be witty, they can't sense body language. I believe the internet is going to create a mass epidemic of Aspergers sufferers, and I believe we are already seeing it.

I actually feel bad for young guys now. Half your women are fat as whales, you have the chittiest music ever, and all the good action heroes, are 60 year old guys that I got to watch in their prime in the 80's when they took dumps that were 100 X more alpha than you ever could wish to be.

I am telling you guys. Smashing late 80's/early 90's, addict skinny, hairspray sluts that were eager to please, and didn't mind being put in their place was awesome... even though they had a little more bush than today, it was still a billion times better than the herpes/HPV infested whales you have to hump now. Back then a fat chick was a rare exception, now a skinny chick is, and I see all you *******s getting all impressed with soome disgusting pig with a big ass, because that is what lazy bitches that don't wanna take care of themselves have brainwashed you into liking.

This is the first generation ever, that is going to be less healthy, and have a lower quality of life, than their parents.

mangledtoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mangledtoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mangledtoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mangledtoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mangledtoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mangledtoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mangledtoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mangledtoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mangledtoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mangledtoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mangledtoes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Crazymax View Post
    I live in Canada. Have been to Vancouver all the way to Newfoundland and let me tell you, there's no shortage of whales here.

Brb way less inflation, cheap real estate, cheap education, cheap cost of living compared to today. Mirin that time.
    I live in calgary and been to vancity and toronto. the girls here are just too damn fine
    cut time

improvement in ~8months (DL in 4 months)
    135lbs, 13-15% bf | 157lbs, 18-20%

B: 115x~5 | 185x4
    ATG: 135x4 | 205x4
    DL: 275x1 | 315x1

Drenica is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drenica is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drenica is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drenica is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drenica is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drenica is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drenica is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drenica is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drenica is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drenica is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drenica is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Crazymax View Post
    Would join in/10 Especially with that hippie chick in the first pic.

Theme song of this thread

No.

scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Damn alot of heavenly blessed beauties at that time. Dat natural beauty.

Girls these days just put on a ton of make up

Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My mom was born in '69... These pics are blowing my mind.
    Die Antwoord is GOAT crew
    Anti-leftie/ communist/ peasant crew
    Founder of the Foreigners for Trump crew

hysterikz will become famous soon enough. (+50) hysterikz will become famous soon enough. (+50) hysterikz will become famous soon enough. (+50) hysterikz will become famous soon enough. (+50) hysterikz will become famous soon enough. (+50) hysterikz will become famous soon enough. (+50) hysterikz will become famous soon enough. (+50) hysterikz will become famous soon enough. (+50) hysterikz will become famous soon enough. (+50) hysterikz will become famous soon enough. (+50) hysterikz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd love to be able to go back to the 60s. Being a rockstar in those days must have been the best life

brb smashin any bish i want

OldBroStrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldBroStrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldBroStrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldBroStrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldBroStrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldBroStrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldBroStrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldBroStrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldBroStrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldBroStrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldBroStrength will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by scudda View Post
    Damn alot of heavenly blessed beauties at that time. Dat natural beauty.

Girls these days just put on a ton of make up
    My old man is 72 now, and he is hilarious. He was in his smashing prime in the 60's/early 70's, and all he just trashes on fat and disgusting women are now. Now he is getting older, and wants to share some of his secrets with me. When my mom was away with some friends one weekend, he pulled out this dusty old box and showed me some nude pictures he took of some of his hippie GF's back in the 60's. Holy fuark, every single one could practically qualify for super model status today. Thin, natural, stretch mark free, perfect nips on b cups (not giant pancake sized nips), flowing manes of hair... and yeah, they all had pretty impressive fur mounds...lol. But they were all still 8+/10's. I was jealous.

lulzGermany will become famous soon enough. (+50) lulzGermany will become famous soon enough. (+50) lulzGermany will become famous soon enough. (+50) lulzGermany will become famous soon enough. (+50) lulzGermany will become famous soon enough. (+50) lulzGermany will become famous soon enough. (+50) lulzGermany will become famous soon enough. (+50) lulzGermany will become famous soon enough. (+50) lulzGermany will become famous soon enough. (+50) lulzGermany will become famous soon enough. (+50) lulzGermany will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by OldBroStrength View Post
    My old man is 72 now, and he is hilarious. He was in his smashing prime in the 60's/early 70's, and all he just trashes on fat and disgusting women are now. Now he is getting older, and wants to share some of his secrets with me. When my mom was away with some friends one weekend, he pulled out this dusty old box and showed me some nude pictures he took of some of his hippie GF's back in the 60's. Holy fuark, every single one could practically qualify for super model status today. Thin, natural, stretch mark free, perfect nips on b cups (not giant pancake sized nips), flowing manes of hair... and yeah, they all had pretty impressive fur mounds...lol. But they were all still 8+/10's. I was jealous.
    oh lawd - love such stories
    ***Misc 5/3/1 Crew***

Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Imagine being this guy back then

Fuark

alpha1212 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha1212 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha1212 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha1212 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha1212 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha1212 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha1212 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha1212 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha1212 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha1212 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha1212 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by MudStuffin View Post
    theres like a big thread on this alrdy but this.
    link me brah

Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post

arnorld.img

Fuark
    Apparantly they thought he was a freak.....lol.

At least he rage quit murdered them for talking smack.

Brahlinski is not very helpful. (-500) Brahlinski is not very helpful. (-500) Brahlinski is not very helpful. (-500) Brahlinski is not very helpful. (-500) Brahlinski is not very helpful. (-500) Brahlinski is not very helpful. (-500) Brahlinski is not very helpful. (-500) Brahlinski is not very helpful. (-500) Brahlinski is not very helpful. (-500) Brahlinski is not very helpful. (-500) Brahlinski is not very helpful. (-500)
    Just got the weirdest idea brahs, would be fuarking interesting to see how this women looks now at 60 or so years old. SRS
    Originally Posted by MarcusWelby View Post
    Yes please.

JoshR324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoshR324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoshR324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoshR324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoshR324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoshR324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoshR324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoshR324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoshR324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoshR324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoshR324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Tishbi View Post
    So much hnnnnnnnng

isawthesign is a name known to all. (+5000) isawthesign is a name known to all. (+5000) isawthesign is a name known to all. (+5000) isawthesign is a name known to all. (+5000) isawthesign is a name known to all. (+5000) isawthesign is a name known to all. (+5000) isawthesign is a name known to all. (+5000) isawthesign is a name known to all. (+5000) isawthesign is a name known to all. (+5000) isawthesign is a name known to all. (+5000) isawthesign is a name known to all. (+5000)
    gonna leave my headphones home all this week

alpha1212 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha1212 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha1212 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha1212 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha1212 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha1212 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha1212 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha1212 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha1212 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha1212 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha1212 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by isawthesign View Post
    gonna leave my headphones home all this week
    will do this also.

nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    so fuking sexy, and not a signle fatass was seen that day, fuk this current age, so much fking fat and obesity, fuking disgusting
    depression & avoidant personality masterrace crew

Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post

Fuark
    strong soon.jpg potential for the guy in the background