othman34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

A little help needed from experts

Hello ya'll,
    After a successful weight loss journey, I managed to drop around 20 kg's of my body weight.
    Now I can't really go to gym because of the weather and the fact I'm studying so what I'm doing is trying to alternate Insanity workout videos in home.
    My plan is: L-carnitine prior to the workout, and Whey protein post workout, will this help me with losing more body fat and keeping the lean muscle ? I'm not planning on bulking nor am I planning on putting on a lot of weight, my goal is get low in fat% and as lean as possible, or is heavy lifting needed ?
    The question may have been asked a million times but I've never really used any supplements and I'm somewhat clueless when it comes to this matter =].
    Thanks in advance.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Heavy lifting is required otherwise you will get increasingly scrawny

jms1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jms1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jms1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jms1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jms1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jms1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jms1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jms1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jms1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jms1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jms1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Kudos for the weightloss. I know what it feels like to carry that extra weight.

I still recommend a creatine supplement for postworkout along with the whey protein. Even if you are trying to be lean, your muscles are still being used. The creatine will benefit your recovery. Creatine translates to ATP = energy for your next workout.
    If you just want to be lean, and you are cutting, it really isn't necessary to lift really heavy weight. Hope this helps.

megabolic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) megabolic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by othman34 View Post
    Now I can't really go to gym because of the weather and the fact I'm studying....
    Do you think this can be excuse to not going to the gym?!

You will have much more success if you train in gym then at home.

jms1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jms1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jms1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jms1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jms1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jms1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jms1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jms1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jms1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jms1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jms1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yup^ the fact that you're going to the gym will provide more of a psychological aspect to your training. If you stay at home and train, you are more likely to push it off, forget/ignore it, or get lazy