Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ^ I just powerlifted for 8+ months and did 8-10 reps too...................on triceps. (3-5 on everything else). Not only did I lose like 40 pounds in the process(210 down to 170s), but I looked like garbage, kept getting told by my g/f that she wants me "big again", and definetly had no legs.

Also I squat and deadlift the same/more than you at 60 pounds less and had chicken legs,so that argument sucked srs.

Btw, Bench and Squat are quite different. It is possible to get big legs on Squats if you have the right body type and squat enough solely in the 3-5 rep range. Try that with Bench and you will be putting up 4+ plates with people questioning if you even lift. Plenty of videos on youtube of people doing 405+ for reps who look like they can't bench 225.

timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DerekEt View Post
    ^ I just powerlifted for 8+ months and did 8-10 reps too...................on triceps. (3-5 on everything else). Not only did I lose like 40 pounds in the process(210 down to 170s), but I looked like garbage, kept getting told by my g/f that she wants me "big again", and definetly had no legs.

also I squat and deadlift the same/more than you at 60 pounds less and had chicken legs. so that argument sucked srs.

you probably do lots of leg pressing or squats or something in higher rep ranges with more time under tension. I call b/s that you did only 3-5 rep squats to get "big legs" if you even have them ( no hate )
    yeah, but how old are you, and how long have you been lifting? nah i dont do leg presses, but my legs got big from ice hockey, but ive seen the best progress since i started powerlifting
    "The guy who works harder than anyone else will always have an advantage over the science geek who worries about and plans his training to the T." - fred hatfield (dr.squat)

goonsquadforums.com

16.75" of Clive wannabe natypes's Avatar
    natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Different diets and different supplement regiments for their different goals. Some supplements keep you lean while other stuff keeps your 'e' high and joints happy while increasing strength yet keeping a little bloat on. Different creatines and test boosters of course.
    Last edited by natypes; 12-09-2012 at 01:48 AM.
    You are the only problem you will ever have and YOU are the only solution.

Car Crew
    Only misc 8-5 crew M-F
    Android Crew
    Indie Music Crew
    Black girl magic crew
    Home chef crew
    Warzone 2 crew
    FJB

BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Also I squat and deadlift the same/more than you at 60 pounds less and had chicken legs,so that argument sucked srs.

Btw, Bench and Squat are quite different. It is possible to get big legs on Squats if you have the right body type and squat enough solely in the 3-5 rep range. Try that with Bench and you will be putting up 4+ plates with people questioning if you even lift. Plenty of videos on youtube of people doing 405+ for reps who look like they can't bench 225.
    I seriously hope you're not solely blaming powerlifting for losing 40lbs.
    Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168292533&p=1378041213#post1378041213
    ---
    ☢☢☢☢ Tall Guy Crew ☢☢☢☢
    ☆☆☆MISC INK CREW☆☆☆

ThickSoIid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThickSoIid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThickSoIid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThickSoIid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThickSoIid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThickSoIid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThickSoIid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThickSoIid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThickSoIid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThickSoIid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThickSoIid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by natypes View Post
    Different diets and different supplement regiments for their different goals. Some supplements keep you lean while other stuff keeps your 'e' high and joints happy while increasing strength yet keeping a little bloat on. Different creatines and test boosters of course.
    I sure hope you are trolling.

7asssa7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7asssa7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7asssa7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7asssa7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7asssa7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7asssa7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7asssa7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7asssa7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7asssa7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7asssa7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7asssa7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ka0s View Post
    i think that's bull**** for most people but if you are really advanced working with huge poundages or volumes it might be true
    True. But doing high volume training aka brosplit leaves you pretty sore for a long time ( I know soreness does not mean **** ). What matters is the volume and hormonal response. INB4 someone says that that is a ****ing myth

xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000)

r u srs.

EDIT: why is my ****in avi cut halfway off.
    Disregard bodyweight, acquire aesthetics.
    ★★★TBB FB Chat Crew★★★
    ♦♦♦TBB FB Chat Crew Founders♦♦♦
    Current / Goal (one year or less)
    DL: 180KG / 180KG @ 80.0kg 1/9/2013
    SQUAT: 140KG / 140KG @ 79kg 24/8/2013
    BENCH: 80KG / 100KG @72.4kg

SMALL CALVES CREW

"It is what you do with the knowledge that dictates who you are" - Xuaxace

JanusKinase2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanusKinase2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanusKinase2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanusKinase2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanusKinase2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanusKinase2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanusKinase2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanusKinase2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanusKinase2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanusKinase2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanusKinase2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 7asssa7 View Post
    liked this part : Recent research shows that it takes up to seven days to fully recuperate from performing multiple sets of the same muscle group (Ahtiainen et al. 2011), and there's evidence to show that exercising too often could result in decreased hypertrophy (Logan and Abernethy, 1996).

So hitting a muscle once a week may not be as bad or inferior as some of the people on these forums think
    Single studies are not conclusive.

7asssa7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7asssa7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7asssa7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7asssa7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7asssa7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7asssa7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7asssa7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7asssa7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7asssa7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7asssa7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7asssa7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JanusKinase2 View Post
    Single studies are not conclusive.
    but there are also no multiple studies confirming that hitting twice a week with volume spread is any better for hypertrophy. Protein synthesis is only one side of the equation, even if it ****ing drops after 48 hours

timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ThickSoIid View Post
    I sure hope you are trolling.
    I doubt he would, mods tend to be against that sort of thing, and he's completely right about the "supplement" thing
    "The guy who works harder than anyone else will always have an advantage over the science geek who worries about and plans his training to the T." - fred hatfield (dr.squat)

goonsquadforums.com

16.75" of Clive wannabe natypes's Avatar
    natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by timmzzy1 View Post
    I doubt he would, mods tend to be against that sort of thing, and he's completely right about the "supplement" thing
    Smart poster is smart.

I recall seeing you be helpful often. I just went through 5 pages of your posts and decided you deserve a rep. Be enjoying life my man.
    Last edited by natypes; 12-09-2012 at 02:33 AM.
    You are the only problem you will ever have and YOU are the only solution.

Car Crew
    Only misc 8-5 crew M-F
    Android Crew
    Indie Music Crew
    Black girl magic crew
    Home chef crew
    Warzone 2 crew
    FJB

DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Bodybuilding = HEAVY weight, HIGH reps

Powerlifting = HEAVIER weight, LOW reps

You have to continue lifting HEAVY in bodybuilding, I don't know why people think it's some walk in the park to do 6-8 reps or 8-10 reps. It's not Low Weight/Higher Reps, its HEAVY WEIGHT/Higher Reps. "The secret to big legs is not Low Reps and Heavy Weight, or High Reps and Low Weight, it's Heavy Weight and High Reps" - Tom Platz.

When I'm T-BAR and Barbell Rowing in the 6-8 or 8-10 rep range, I am gut busting those reps and yelling toward the end as my face turns red, and afterwards I see stars(ok not every time, but sometimes srs). There seems to be some misconception that you just play with your testes while bodybuilding, I just don't get it lol. Sure, maybe it isn't that bad doing sets of 10-12 reps on Preacher Curls in comparison to 1x5 max Deadlifts, but the overall programming together is still brutal.

Originally Posted by natypes View Post
    Smart poster is smart.

I recall seeing you be helpful often. I just went through 5 pages of your posts and decided you deserve a rep. Be enjoying life my man.
    thanks alot man, i try

goonsquadforums.com

BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Bodybuilding = HEAVY weight, HIGH reps

Powerlifting = HEAVIER weight, LOW reps

You have to continue lifting HEAVY in bodybuilding, I don't know why people think it's some walk in the park to do 6-8 reps or 8-10 reps. It's not Low Weight/Higher Reps, its HEAVY WEIGHT/Higher Reps. "The secret to big legs is not Low Reps and Heavy Weight, or High Reps and Low Weight, it's Heavy Weight and High Reps" - Tom Platz.

When I'm T-BAR and Barbell Rowing in the 6-8 or 8-10 rep range, I am gut busting those reps and yelling toward the end as my face turns red, and afterwards I see stars(ok not every time, but sometimes srs). There seems to be some misconception that you just play with your testes while bodybuilding, I just don't get it lol. Sure, maybe it isn't that bad doing sets of 10-12 reps on Preacher Curls in comparison to 1x5 max Deadlifts, but the overall programming together is still brutal.
    No one has said otherwise since your last post in this thread. While you're here though maybe you can tell me if you were being serious about the weight loss comment then head over to my call out thread and answer that too.
    Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168292533&p=1378041213#post1378041213
    ---
    ☢☢☢☢ Tall Guy Crew ☢☢☢☢
    ☆☆☆MISC INK CREW☆☆☆

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm like 97.3% sure that was innuendo
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    bump for after I eat

Bump for Derek being a little girl and not answering my questions.
    ---
    ☢☢☢☢ Tall Guy Crew ☢☢☢☢
    ☆☆☆MISC INK CREW☆☆☆

Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BradCathie View Post
    Dat feel when you're toasting in a roll bread and you don't even know it.

Just saw all of your other recent posts.

lol'd
    "Do not try to fake passion, because eventually somebody will come along who is truly passionate and they will fuking embarass you"- Ryan Doris

Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    sorry I don't have low self esteem I guess, I'd rather bench 135-185 and be swole rather than fu/ck up every tendon in my upper body trying to prove that I'm "stronger than the majority of people"

Protip: if you can do a pullup you are stronger than the majority of people
    if you can do 5 pullups you are stronger than 90% of people
    Some people just like to lift heavy stuff. It's fun for them to set PRs and feel stronger.

It's not just about self-esteem...it's about doing something you enjoy and to push yourself beyond your limits.

Same goes with BBers. Why do you need to be swole as fck when nobody care how big you are, exept yourself? Probably because you enjoy the feeling...
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

OW log :
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149575693&p=977696913#post977696913

Competition lift : 212 kg total (95/117) @ 77 kg

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Being lean/muscular actually has benefits IRL though

Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Being lean/muscular actually has benefits IRL though
    So does being strong derp
    "Do not try to fake passion, because eventually somebody will come along who is truly passionate and they will fuking embarass you"- Ryan Doris

Originally Posted by BradCathie View Post
    Bump for Derek being a little girl and not answering my questions.
    First of all, I was asleep. Second of all, don't call me a little girl ,especially when you have lifts equivelant to somebody who has trained for <6 months. It's pretty arrogant and ridiculous of you - namecalling is not necessary. Third, I'm not participating in some "callout thread" you apparently made; I'm not a child. You apparently still haven't grown up despite being 20 years old, it's sad. I hope one day you wisen up, but I'm certainly not dropping to your level and getting involved in any kind of 'callout thread' or 'flame war'. You can keep that kind of behavior with your other teenagers or 10 year old kids. Also, yes, I was being completely serious about the weight loss comment. It is commonly known by over 100+ people on this forum, as well as dozens of eyewitnesses IRL that I dropped from about 215 to 170 pounds while doing pure strength training;but in the midst got tons stronger. Strength = / = size ; it highly depends on how you train. If this is a shocking revelation for you, I suggest you go spend more time, despite the fact you have spent 270 hours "studying this stuff" in your own words. As for now, you are being ignored and I will not participate in any conversations with you. Good luck.

Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    First of all, I was asleep. Second of all, don't call me a little girl ,especially when you have lifts equivelant to somebody who has trained for <6 months. It's pretty arrogant and ridiculous of you - namecalling is not necessary. Third, I'm not participating in some "callout thread" you apparently made; I'm not a child. You apparently still haven't grown up despite being 20 years old, it's sad. I hope one day you wisen up, but I'm certainly not dropping to your level and getting involved in any kind of 'callout thread' or 'flame war'. You can keep that kind of behavior with your other teenagers or 10 year old kids. Also, yes, I was being completely serious about the weight loss comment. It is commonly known by over 100+ people on this forum, as well as dozens of eyewitnesses IRL that I dropped from about 215 to 170 pounds while doing pure strength training;but in the midst got tons stronger. Strength = / = size ; it highly depends on how you train. If this is a shocking revelation for you, I suggest you go spend more time, despite the fact you have spent 270 hours "studying this stuff" in your own words. As for now, you are being ignored and I will not participate in any conversations with you. Good luck.
    Damn Derek! You and your walls of text!

BTW, no surprise you didnt gain mass during a cut -_-
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

OW log :
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149575693&p=977696913#post977696913

Competition lift : 212 kg total (95/117) @ 77 kg

RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i didnt say that if you cant it means you have low self esteem, i just meant it can raise it. so wait, i can do 15 pullups, does that make me stronger than 95% of people?
    Lol I can do 24 does that make me stronger than 110% of people? Hahaha

MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Francis333 View Post
    So does being strong derp
    Ka0s is really cute though I can confirm
    Patience, dedication, drive.

IG: @miscfit27

My Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156836923

MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No just Ka0s
    Patience, dedication, drive.

IG: @miscfit27

My Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156836923

RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by bogui94 View Post
    =/
    Cute? Stfu you look like you ****ing kill people

Originally Posted by RoyalMarine8 View Post
    Lol I can do 24 does that make me stronger than 110% of people? Hahaha
    Lol probably

goonsquadforums.com

MrrB is just really nice. (+1000) MrrB is just really nice. (+1000) MrrB is just really nice. (+1000) MrrB is just really nice. (+1000) MrrB is just really nice. (+1000) MrrB is just really nice. (+1000) MrrB is just really nice. (+1000) MrrB is just really nice. (+1000) MrrB is just really nice. (+1000) MrrB is just really nice. (+1000) MrrB is just really nice. (+1000)
    How much does this apply to 5x5 style training?
    Don't set your goals so that they can be achieved, set your goals so that you can redefine achievable.

*Teen Misc Rap Crew*

5x5 (5 working sets of 5 reps) can tie well into high volume, you are getting 25 reps performed at a 75-80% 1RM.

However, you still aren't getting too much "Time-Under-Tension" , which is ideal in bodybuilding. You can alleviate this by simply doing 5x5 on a main movement which already provides for higher volume and sets, and then add accessory.