Willnotquit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willnotquit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willnotquit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willnotquit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willnotquit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willnotquit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willnotquit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willnotquit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willnotquit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willnotquit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willnotquit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How do I keep motivation when...

You work out, gain weight, you think you're doing good, feeling good, getting "bigger" than before, but not intentionally, people you know comment on how small you are. It gets to my head, and makes me so bummed out. I was eating a lot of food because I started lifting, and someone commented how can I be so small and eat a lot.

It's so depressing, and makes me sad.

defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Tell them to STFU and keep doing what your doing. You don't get big overnight, it takes many months. As long as you're seeing the results, that should be all the motivation that you need.

Turbs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turbs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turbs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turbs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turbs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turbs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turbs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turbs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turbs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turbs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turbs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If anything let the comments people make inspire you to keep going. It will pay off in the end.

kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Who cares what people say. Keep eating and get big, then tell them to suck it

Willnotquit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willnotquit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willnotquit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willnotquit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willnotquit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willnotquit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willnotquit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willnotquit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willnotquit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willnotquit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willnotquit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, I know I shouldn't take it seriously, but it's hard, makes me wonder, damn I must of looked like crap even before I gained weight. It's a hit on self esteem, Haha. But I'll continue to keep pushing.

kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If the people telling u this are fat or don't lift then I would just laugh in their face. At the end of the day your living a healthier lifestyle and doing what u want

henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Change your identity............. the post below is my post for the day. It isn't your situation, but the theory applies!

STOP PLAYING THE VICTIM! You HAVE the POWER to make HEALTHIER CHOICES!

Are YOU playing the VICTIM? Do you feel SUBJECTED to Holiday parties and FORCED to eat with NO CHOICE but to put on those HOLIDAY POUNDS? …………… STOP PLAYING THE VICTIM! You HAVE the POWER to make HEALTHIER CHOICES and to PLAN your success!

First, be honest with yourself. Are you playing the VICTIM? If so, change your IDENTITY immediately! YOU are NOT the victim! YOU are an INTELLIGENT person with the ABILITY to make HEALTHY DECISIONS and YOU are IN CONTROL of your eating habits and YOUR LIFE!

When you assume the IDENTITY of the VICTIM, you have already PLANNED defeat! With the victim mentality, you have already PLANNED to fall off your nutrition program, and you have already ACCEPTED putting on those extra pounds before you even walk through the “ballroom” door and before the Season even begins.

Assume the IDENTITY of the INTELLIGENT person that YOU ARE with the ABILITY to make healthier decisions and the POWER to follow through! PLAN your success!

DON’T show up to holiday parties already FAMISHED so that you lose your ability to make healthy decisions because you are ready to eat ANYTHING in sight! Be AWARE of your alcohol consumption and the poor choices you may begin to make under the influence of it. Stick as close to your SCHEDULED meal times as possible, regardless of the party time. Learn to INCORPORATE the Holiday Season into YOUR lifestyle instead of letting the “HOLIDAY LIFESTYLE” change you!

To learn to make healthier decisions, join my mailing list: http://bit.ly/join_my_mailing_list-today
    And visit me:

http://www.********.com/PositiveEnergy247Fitness
    http://www.joyhenderson.blogspot.com/
    Visit:
    http://www.********.com/PositiveEnergy247Fitness
    http://joyhenderson.blogspot.com/
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/HenderJBvisuallinkcom
    http://www.youtube.com/user/positiveenergy247

Ecc 9:10 “Whatever your hands find to do, do it with all your might..”

mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel1975 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Willnotquit View Post
    Yeah, I know I shouldn't take it seriously, but it's hard, makes me wonder, damn I must of looked like crap even before I gained weight. It's a hit on self esteem, Haha. But I'll continue to keep pushing.
    Bro, dont listen to them, I know it's hard but take what they say and use that as motivation to gain and grow bigger. Do what you need to do man! Keep at it..

EM86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EM86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EM86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EM86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EM86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EM86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EM86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EM86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EM86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EM86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EM86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    People tend to use the word "small" or "skinny" just because a person is not obese. Girls still call me skinny all the time.
    Instagram: @SixFiveSwag

No excuses just heavier weights.