CURNACO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post I need a workout for Chest.

Can Somebody give me an awesome chest train routine? Because i really need it, I train 5 days per week 2 muscles per day, But i am focused on my chest this season, So please i need a very good program for Chest. Any answer will be taken, Please post your chest Routine, It'll be reconsidered as a very important help, Thank you!
    Robert Schelling

HIT is best is on a distinguished road. (+10) HIT is best is on a distinguished road. (+10) HIT is best is on a distinguished road. (+10) HIT is best is on a distinguished road. (+10) HIT is best is on a distinguished road. (+10) HIT is best is on a distinguished road. (+10) HIT is best is on a distinguished road. (+10) HIT is best is on a distinguished road. (+10) HIT is best is on a distinguished road. (+10) HIT is best is on a distinguished road. (+10) HIT is best is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Stick to the basic exercises for the chest - dips or bench pressing and focus on progresssively adding weight whilst maintaining excellent exercise technique. As simple as it sounds, its the best chest builder.

My chest movement is the regular bench press, and nothing else.

Peace
    My progress goes up and down more frequently than a whore at work, but I still love to lift.

Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i agree with HIT is best.....here is a good chest workout:

1) DB PRESS
    2) INCLINE DB PRESS
    3) DB FLYES
    4) CABLE CROSSOVERS OR DB DECLINE PRESS

4 sets of 12,10,8,6 or 10,8,6,4 reps increasing the weight as the reps decrease

This routine hits all of the parts of the chest and works on all your stabilizer muscles.

Hope this helps u a little! Peace!
    Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

The body cannot achieve what the mind cannot conceive.

Practice doesnt make perfect....perfect practice makes perfect

Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    try this on for size -

flat bench db presses - 5 sets - reps(12, 10, 8, 6, 4)
    dips - 4 sets - keep it simple, bodyweight only for resistence, slow and low too, really hammer those pec muscles, - go to failure for the first set, aim between 10 and 15 on your other sets, this will really add density to your chest

5 week switch

incline db presses - 5sets - same as flats
    flat db presses - 3sets - little different here on reps, (12, 10, 8)
    dips - 3sets - same as first set,

this should do it, and remember, NO FLYES!
    "I thought I was looking at my mother's old douche bag except that's in Ohio." - Dudley Dawson aka Booger

"Idle Hands spend time at the genitals, and we all know God hates that" - Drippy

ectomorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    10 sets of bench ... do that for a month and eat like a mofo you'll have huge chest . the next month do inclines the month after that do declines and "ABRACADRABA" your HUGE
    ECTOMORPHS RULE

CHRIS_6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

what is a dip? and how do you do them???

Can anyone please!!!!!

Please i need workouts for chest!!!!
    Please put your here!
    ill apreciate it!
    Robert Schelling

mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lats McGee- Why no FLYES???

thats good!

Thats a very good routine, but, why not flyes, i really dont understand, do you mean not doing flyes because that cut the chest or by something else? Please anyone reply! THANKS!
    Robert Schelling

Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    well at this point, i assume you're trying to add density and size to your chest. inclines, flats, and dips do this much better than flys will, if you want to do flyes do them at a slightly lower incline that on your incline presses and do 1 to 2 sets tops, keep the weight light on your flyes as well and concentrate on stretching the hell out of your upper chest.
    "I thought I was looking at my mother's old douche bag except that's in Ohio." - Dudley Dawson aka Booger

"Idle Hands spend time at the genitals, and we all know God hates that" - Drippy