- B.C. (before children) I maintained my weight fairly easily between 50-54 kgs.
- Grew and nourished two human beings.
- Weight went up, weight went down, weight went up, weight went down, weight went up and stayed around 58-59 kgs (Skinnyfat 1, Botika 0).
- Got stuck in a haphazard cardio rut. What was I thinking???
- Decided to go back to the only thing that worked for me in the past, lifting first thing in the morning.
- Committed to training 4-5 days a week because I wanted my results to keep me motivated!
For the first 3 months I followed a variation of this workout:
Since October I have been following a variation of this workout:
Currently my split looks like this:
Monday - Back
One Arm Dumbell Row
Close Grip Pulldown
Seated V-Bar Row
Underhand Barbell Row
Tuesday - Chest
Incline Bench Press
Flat Bench Press
Hammer Strength Incline Press
Cardio (When I actually get out of bed)
Thursday - Legs
Stiff Leg Deadlift
Friday - Arms & Shoulders
Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press
Overhead Barbell Extension (sometimes I do skullcrushers)
1 July 2012
Bodyfat: 26.2% (approx measurement with scales)
Thigh L: 56cm
Thigh R: 57cm
Weight: 53.4kg [5.6kg Loss]
Bodyfat: 23% [3.2% Loss]
Bust: 90cm [2cm Loss]
Underbust: 73cm [6cm Loss]
Waist: 68cm [10cm Loss]
Hips: 85cm [7cm Loss]
Thigh L: 51cm [5cm Loss]
Thigh R: 51.5cm [5.5cm Loss]
I would definitely like to build some more muscle and lean out.
I'm most happy with how my back and arms are shaping up.
I carry most bodyfat on my abs and thighs so would like to improve these areas.
Margret Gnarr *swoon*
Thread: Botika Version 2.0