Page 46 of 75 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 2237
    Diamond Member Status gpg_prodigy's Avatar
    gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PotatosGonPotat View Post
    in a course of 5 months but not always consistent

wat hits do you do

PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by gpg_prodigy View Post
    wat hits do you do
    Mostly batches. I have page monitor so I know when the good batches are up because the popular one's go fast. I pick out good requesters from the bad and have all of the scripts downloaded to see the requester's TO and all that good stuff
    Last edited by PotatosGonPotat; 07-03-2013 at 07:29 PM.

ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by PotatosGonPotat View Post
    Mostly batches. I have page monitor so I know when the good batches are up because the popular one's go fast. I pick out good requesters from the bad and have all of the scripts downloaded to see the requester's TO.
    I'm only seeing like 12 tasks and there only seems to be one page of them. Most of them are poverty $.02 and have only like 100 HITS anyways. How often are they updated and is there a way to get better ones? Thanks brah.

Originally Posted by woahhh View Post
    Done with search engine battle hits.

Anyone try the 8 cent hit "Categorize the query"? Worth the money? Also in the guideline it mentions CP potentially coming up (srs). Don't wanna do it if that is the case.

Rest of the hits look pretty horrible.
    In the same boat as you bro. I tried the qualifying test for that $.08 one and it's retarded.

Jooocey is just really nice. (+1000) Jooocey is just really nice. (+1000) Jooocey is just really nice. (+1000) Jooocey is just really nice. (+1000) Jooocey is just really nice. (+1000) Jooocey is just really nice. (+1000) Jooocey is just really nice. (+1000) Jooocey is just really nice. (+1000) Jooocey is just really nice. (+1000) Jooocey is just really nice. (+1000) Jooocey is just really nice. (+1000)
    Got denied lol.

ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Anyone know if either the english author or proofreader assessments on clickworker are worth taking? There don't seem to be any good HITs available and I'm pretty good at writing and spelling/grammar. Any money to be made there?

GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 0thersid3 View Post
    Make a new account (srs)
    I will if they don't fix my current account I guess.

SariMcat SariMcat SariMcat SariMcat SariMcat SariMcat SariMcat SariMcat SariMcat SariMcat SariMcat
    Originally Posted by GetBigBrah View Post
    so every 100 points is a dollar? every time i try doing a survey it says i'm not illegible and they ask for so much personal info
    Yeah pretty much
    When the surveys ask for your info I just bs it

Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cesarbruh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by woahhh View Post
    Weird how we have different hits. Any of the ones you have done worth the money?
    7 cents can still be lucrative as f*ck cuzzz. I was making $35/hr with a 16 cent hit then did an 8 cent hit and made $40 off of it in an hour.

MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ImAVelociraptor View Post
    After you do those you should get the search engine comparison job thing. Makes you a windows live account and directs you to this marketplace task area where you find tasks to do.

Anyone doing that search engine comparison thing for $.15? I just completed like 50 of them but it's not showing up on my report. How long does it usually take?

EDIT: Nvm just made $6 lol. Took like 20min. So how do I get paid? That $6 shows up in the UHRS thing but not on the actual clickworker site.
    Fuk im so lost lol. It did create me a live id but i don't see how to get to the market place. ill figure it out.

edit: ok so i got it i think. I clicked on the compare web results or whatever, then sign in with live id, then clicked on UHRS markerplace, and then another window pops up that says sign in with legacy, sign in with live id, sign in with domain. I clicked on live id and nothing really happened. another window quickly pops up and then goes away

this is the url i get when I try to log in but nothing happens - https://prod.uhrs.playmsn.com//Judge//LiveHelper.aspx
    Last edited by MG5; 07-04-2013 at 06:50 AM.
    WBFF Pro Muscle Model | Questions? Send me a private message.

Online Training/Coaching Application: https://www.gettfit.com/online-coaching/

Google Reviews of GettFit Online Coaching: https://g.page/r/CeuQw8grjXrzEAE

Instagram: mike.gettier

Join the ******** Group - Build Muscle, Lose Fat, and Become Stronger: https://www.********.com/groups/buildmusclelosefat

Originally Posted by MG5 View Post
    Fuk im so lost lol. It did create me a live id but i don't see how to get to the market place. ill figure it out.

edit: ok so i got it i think. I clicked on the compare web results or whatever, then sign in with live id, then clicked on UHRS markerplace, and then another window pops up that says sign in with legacy, sign in with live id, sign in with domain. I clicked on live id and nothing really happened. another window quickly pops up and then goes away

this is the url i get when I try to log in but nothing happens - https://prod.uhrs.playmsn.com//Judge//LiveHelper.aspx
    Are you doing all this in internet explorer? I get that useless prod window in Firefox too, but when I sign in on internet explorer I also get the login too. Is your IE updated?

MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Are you doing all this in internet explorer? I get that useless prod window in Firefox too, but when I sign in on internet explorer I also get the login too. Is your IE updated?
    Yeah internet explorer. I'll try updating it.

Edit: Its set to update automatically so it must be the most recent version.

Join the ******** Group - Build Muscle, Lose Fat, and Become Stronger: https://www.********.com/groups/buildmusclelosefat

Yeah internet explorer. I'll try updating it.

Edit: Its set to update automatically so it must be the most recent version.
    Hm that's weird. After you start the Compare Web Search Results (or whatever it is) job does it say "Thank you. You are already signed in with a correct Windows Live Account from Clickworker (cw_12345@uhrs.clickworker.com). Please go to UHRS-Marketplace."?

Hm that's weird. After you start the Compare Web Search Results (or whatever it is) job does it say "Thank you. You are already signed in with a correct Windows Live Account from Clickworker (cw_12345@uhrs.clickworker.com). Please go to UHRS-Marketplace."?
    Nope. I click on Compare Web Results, Sign in with LiveID, UHRS Marketplace, then another window pops up, the UHRS Web Entry Page. I have 3 options, sign in with domain, legacy, or liveid, I click liveid, and nothing happens. A smaller window pops up for a second, its just blank, and it quickly goes away, and I'm still stuck at that UHRS Web Entry page.

shagabubu is on a distinguished road. (+10) shagabubu is on a distinguished road. (+10) shagabubu is on a distinguished road. (+10) shagabubu is on a distinguished road. (+10) shagabubu is on a distinguished road. (+10) shagabubu is on a distinguished road. (+10) shagabubu is on a distinguished road. (+10) shagabubu is on a distinguished road. (+10) shagabubu is on a distinguished road. (+10) shagabubu is on a distinguished road. (+10) shagabubu is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I've made like 12$ so far on UHRS, none of which shows up on my Clickworker account yet (been about 3 days since I made the money). Yesterday my PC updated itself and after that update I have the same issue as you do. I press the login with LiveID ****, I then get some Safety Warnings from IE saying they want to open something and it could be a safety hazard bla bla, after I'm done pressing every prompt nothing happens at all lol, page isn't even loading.

Anyone know how often the UHRS marketplace gets new HITapps? I've only seen the same 10 for awhile now and none of them are good.

GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by shagabubu View Post
    I've made like 12$ so far on UHRS, none of which shows up on my Clickworker account yet (been about 3 days since I made the money). Yesterday my PC updated itself and after that update I have the same issue as you do. I press the login with LiveID ****, I then get some Safety Warnings from IE saying they want to open something and it could be a safety hazard bla bla, after I'm done pressing every prompt nothing happens at all lol, page isn't even loading.
    The money takes about 3 weeks to show up in clickworker after being done in UHRS. Please read the thread, it answers this multiple times.

Also I think I figured out why my amazon payments account was suspended. I just moved and apparently they check your address and this is a common problem. I will find out how they want me to prove residence. Supposedly a copy of a piece of mail works. Like a bill.

Diamond Member Status gpg_prodigy's Avatar
    gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Anyone know how often the UHRS marketplace gets new HITapps? I've only seen the same 10 for awhile now and none of them are good.
    its dumb but once in a while i see a new hit, nothing good like search engine battle tho

Originally Posted by gpg_prodigy View Post
    its dumb but once in a while i see a new hit, nothing good like search engine battle tho
    Damn. Wish I'd have done more search engine battles, only made like $25 off it when there were still more hits before I stopped.

DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    are canadian brahs still not able to make $$ off this??
    W moich zylach plynie Polska krew.

Good news everybody, I got accepted and they fixed my amazon payments account.

Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    does this work in europe ???

Originally Posted by NedStark View Post
    Still no new UHRS Hit... wtf
    Yeah still waiting too. Did like 150 of the $.02 ones because that's all that are left.

BigggggTurk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigggggTurk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigggggTurk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigggggTurk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigggggTurk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigggggTurk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigggggTurk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigggggTurk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigggggTurk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigggggTurk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigggggTurk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    go get a job u cheeky kuntsm8

Originally Posted by BigggggTurk View Post
    Have a good paying career/job. Still doing this. I like to work while im working, and make money while im making money.

umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hmm, this seems like something that would be a good substitute for sitting on the computer looking around aimlessly.
    *Official San Diego Brah Crew*
    *In Love With Taylor Swift Crew*
    *Rugby Crew*

Bench: 405
    Squat: 555
    Deadlift: 675

Originally Posted by BigggggTurk View Post
    I made $28 in an hour and a half yesterday without having to leave my room. More hits for me m8.

Also since clikckworker has been slow for the last few days has anyone tried cloud crowd? Seems easy and like there is a lot more work there atm. Thinking about checking it out. Plus you get paid daily and there is no minimum amount you need to receive payment.

yummytreats will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummytreats will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummytreats will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummytreats will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummytreats will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummytreats will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummytreats will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummytreats will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummytreats will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummytreats will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummytreats will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When trying to qualify for UHRS 2 it says that Job 240xxxx saving has failed.

Anyone experienced this or am I a retard

esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    made 54$ from clickworker in one day, but now there are no jos. only some lame 2 cents one. is mturk better????

Originally Posted by esheg View Post
    made 54$ from clickworker in one day, but now there are no jos. only some lame 2 cents one. is mturk better????
    Nice, hoping they add some soon. Maybe it's just cause it's the 4th or something it's slow lol. Was thinking of trying mturk, heard a lot of good things about it. Don't like that it give you amazon money though.

NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can transfer it to your bank account, i dont understand how to use amazon mturk to its fullest tho kind of difficult finding HITs
    Winter is Coming...