Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75
Results 2,221 to 2,237 of 2237
    DMarzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DMarzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DMarzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DMarzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DMarzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DMarzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DMarzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DMarzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DMarzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DMarzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by EliteFootball View Post
    in the Clique thread Daamn I remember when I was still able to do SEB, acquired $300+ in maybe 6 hours fuaaa. Bought me a forever lever belt with that money but that's besides the point

Yes hop on whole page coherence great hitapp

Had 1200 last night did what you see above 928 the rest disappeared could have made another $24 but I'm grateful for the 105

Grinded out $105.00 in a little less than 2 1/2 hours

Fuuaaaa

Come at me

Cool stats, brahhh
    Attached Images

Kgetfit89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kgetfit89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kgetfit89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kgetfit89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kgetfit89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kgetfit89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kgetfit89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kgetfit89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kgetfit89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kgetfit89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kgetfit89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Soooo thanks to all the spammers all the good apps are gone? This sucks
    *Hot pepper Crew*
    *RN CREW*
    *MISC Agar.io Crew*

Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Kgetfit89 View Post
    Soooo thanks to all the spammers all the good apps are gone? This sucks
    Not "all the spammers", mainly because of miscers in this thread who screwed it all up for everyone. Username: ruskism(Page 65) was botting/spamming, he's the reason why you have no more work. He fuked with your money. People get killed for fuking with another persons paper. Another miscer(Cesarbruh Page 72) made up a story to "rustle jimmies" about how he was scamming hard. People from CW became aware of miscers and decided to investigate which changed everything.

EDIT: Not sure why ruskism and Cesarbruh is green. Negging now.
    Last edited by Two4OH; 11-24-2013 at 12:53 PM.

juniork has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) juniork has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) juniork has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) juniork has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) juniork has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) juniork has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) juniork has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) juniork has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) juniork has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) juniork has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) juniork has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hi,
    I think a lot of us who were innocent get caught up and were block, I was one of the first three hundred were block and three weeks after were unblock, After this incident work had not been the same in clickworker and all the good hitts are gone, I recently deactivated my account from clickworker because I was lucky when Appen Butler Hill email me to start doing work for them after I sign up with them two weeks ago. Appen Butler hill is better and the pay is better. I will not work for clickworker uhrs again because of what they did to innocent accounts and the suffering they put me through for three weeks.
    Originally Posted by Two4OH View Post
    Not "all the spammers", mainly because of miscers in this thread who screwed it all up for everyone. Username: ruskism(Page 65) was botting/spamming, he's the reason why you have no more work. He fuked with your money. People get killed for fuking with another persons paper. Another miscer(Cesarbruh Page 72) made up a story to "rustle jimmies" about how he was scamming hard. People from CW became aware of miscers and decided to investigate which changed everything.

Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by juniork View Post
    Hi,
    I think a lot of us who were innocent get caught up and were block, I was one of the first three hundred were block and three weeks after were unblock, After this incident work had not been the same in clickworker and all the good hitts are gone, I recently deactivated my account from clickworker because I was lucky when Appen Butler Hill email me to start doing work for them after I sign up with them two weeks ago. Appen Butler hill is better and the pay is better. I will not work for clickworker uhrs again because of what they did to innocent accounts and the suffering they put me through for three weeks.
    I wonder how these people pass the English tests, strong lack of basics skills and grammar. Surely you are not from the English speaking world. Then clickworker cries spam, logic?

Edit - you are now red

Come at me bro

MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Has anyone tried Appen Butler Hill? Is it legit?

zooooom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zooooom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zooooom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zooooom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zooooom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zooooom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zooooom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zooooom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zooooom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zooooom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zooooom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    is it jsut me or has the site gone way downhill as to what's available? only 2 or 3 cent stuff with too much effort, leave that to the 3rd worlders.

anything decent is simply gone.

southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bumpin for neone that is doin anything of this sort.. Are we all gonna be done w this? Is there another decent one? This sucks

H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Two4OH View Post

bump

genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^ Clickworker is dead brah. No point in working for them anymore unless you like poverty pennies an hour.

Move onto Amazon Mturk or Appen Butler Hill/LeapForce.

Zapsterk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zapsterk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zapsterk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zapsterk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zapsterk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zapsterk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zapsterk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zapsterk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zapsterk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zapsterk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zapsterk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by genesisGin View Post
    ^ Clickworker is dead brah. No point in working for them anymore unless you like poverty pennies an hour.

Anybody have tips on how to make more money on mturk?

NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Haven't made money on clicking since the banwave. You can't even do it if you wanted.
    Winter is Coming...

Zapsterk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zapsterk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zapsterk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zapsterk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zapsterk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zapsterk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zapsterk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zapsterk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zapsterk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zapsterk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zapsterk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NedStark View Post
    Haven't made money on clicking since the banwave. You can't even do it if you wanted.
    How much were some of you making?

xxxstarxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxstarxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxstarxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxstarxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxstarxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxstarxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxstarxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxstarxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxstarxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxstarxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxxstarxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    can I make money from m turk anymore?

EliteFootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteFootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteFootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteFootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteFootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteFootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteFootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteFootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteFootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteFootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteFootball will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by genesisGin View Post

Serious brah? Made $104 3 weeks ago $12 2 weeks ago and $46 this week.

Originally Posted by NedStark View Post
    Same with you man? Feel bad for those who don't/didn't spam...I'm still acquiring money from clickworker but not as much...still something though

Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is a huge bump, but fuk it.

I've made about 4k since I started mTurk in July or so (haven't spent a dime of it, on dat saving money time). Slacked the fukk off Jan and Feb and didn't even hit 200 dollars each month.. Just Read this chit. Dude made 4900 in 45 days. There is a LOT of $$ to be made on here, srs. Once I get Masters, and I better get it soon, I will be in the mTurk master race making at least 1k a month. Isn't a lot in the real world, but for a college kid, its great.

http://mturkforum.com/showthread.php...my-plea-to-you

GreatJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreatJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreatJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreatJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreatJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreatJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreatJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreatJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreatJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreatJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreatJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In for later