Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Poppin Rolaids like Candy PillClinton's Avatar
    PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by FAN0FdaSport View Post
    i said ron was a liar which would mean i agree with kai. once again you fail at communication and simple reading...

i don't care about what dorian's claiming, everyone is just trying to tell you have no clue what hes saying
    Just ignore him and he'll go back to his corner and be red.

jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Wayacrucis View Post
    Lol you guys really have no clue about AAS...

Parabolin is x3 more anabolic/androgenc than test. Plus Var, is one of the most muscle sparing AAS. The two together are all he needs to hang on to all his lean mass while dieting.

Test at that dose will not cause much aromitization, thus he won't have any bloat, and the main purpose of it in the stack is to keep sexual function normal.

Keep in mind this is a PER-CONTEST, aka cutting cycle. You want no bloat and a low estrogen environment, which high doses of test are notorious for.

Lol you guys really need to stfu if you have no clue what ur talking about
    Wait....So you believe those doses? thats not even a third of what other guys were taking, you know he is a product of his environment, where his fellow competitors used heavy doses. why do you think he wouldnt do the same to hang with them? Are you real life? ok, you 20, u have time to learn. You speak basic truths in your description of the products he used though.

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Parabolin is x3 more anabolic/androgenc than test. Plus Var, is one of the most muscle sparing AAS. The two together are all he needs to hang on to all his lean mass while dieting.

Test at that dose will not cause much aromitization, thus he won't have any bloat, and the main purpose of it in the stack is to keep sexual function normal.

Keep in mind this is a PER-CONTEST, aka cutting cycle. You want no bloat and a low estrogen environment, which high doses of test are notorious for.

20 year old guru can i hire you for contest prep?

wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dont make this thread a lecture about what people use or not.!Wtf
    "The art of living well and the art of dying well are one."
    —Επίκουρος (Epicurus )

)))))))))Wolfpilp enjoys interacting with brahs all over the world(((((((((

Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    20 year old guru can i hire you for contest prep?
    lmao

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lmao
    we're the ones who are laughing... looking forward to your next selfshot taken in the mirror.

wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cool thread, will read to grandchildren, if thread hasn't been deleted... you naughty boys
    IG: waldronconstruction

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hi I've just turned 20 and have only been training for a year or so, yep, time for roids.

Solid life decisions.
    Novice Athletic Tall winner and Overall Athletic winner
    at the 2014 NABBA Waikato Champs.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yes. Been training for year or so. Anyways, I'll stop posting since the only argument anyone can provide against me is age. And I wasn't aware you couldn't speak about AAS, since there were couple posters talking openly about it in the first page..sorry for breaking the rules, would have refrained from posting if anyone warned the original posters.

keep believing in selfshot mirror pics son...

FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    keep believing in selfshot mirror pics son...
    yeah the bathroom mirror can be a lying deceiving bitch. i hate it so much that i tried covering it enough to only see my face when i brush my teeth, my mom thinks im crazy...

PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes. Been training for year or so. Anyways, I'll stop posting since the only argument anyone can provide against me is age. And I wasn't aware you couldn't speak about AAS, since there were couple posters talking openly about it in the first page..sorry for breaking the rules, would have refrained from posting if anyone warned the original posters.
    See post #9.... wait, why did you post pictures of yourself?

still puzzled as to how that one guy isn't banned or has had the post deleted.

Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

saying he wouldn't have much aromitization is a bit... bland. Everyone reacts different

wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    noone has problem with your personal decisions, the problem is that you only post in this thread talking about roids and yourself....!Gtfo
    "The art of living well and the art of dying well are one."
    —Επίκουρος (Epicurus )

)))))))))Wolfpilp enjoys interacting with brahs all over the world(((((((((

Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000)

wat

MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well this thread went downhill !

Heres an awesome Dorian gif.

I Discovered A Meal Between Breakfast And Brunch

Originally Posted by wolfpilp View Post
    noone has problem with your personal decisions, the problem is that you only post in this thread talking about roids and yourself....!Gtfo
    Lol? no one reads these days. If you go on page 1, the first couple of posts are all AAS related. Any rational person would assume that those posts would have been deleted after 4-5 days of being posted, if they weren't supposed to be discussed. So evidently, I wrote my personal belief about Dorian's use, backed up by actual knowledge, as opposed to OMG ONLY 2-3 Tabs of X drug. Ever thought some compounds come in one different doses? X amount of tablets means nothing

As for the pictures of myself that I posted that was a response to someone using my age against me and someone stating that I've trained for "1 year." I posted the pictures to defend myself, because again any rational person wouldn't think my physique is achievable in one year or simply discredit what someone says due to age. YOU guys made this about me, not me, not once did I correlate anything that I stated to myself. all I did is post my opinion about dorian's use.

Seriously, lack of intelligence on this site is seriously astounding. I am out, have fun with the thread.

And wow lmfao, I am getting comments that I am bsing about "training one year." This is exactly what I mean by lack of intelligence LMFAO, post #39 was a sarcastic response to post #38. No ****, I've been training for 4+ years.
    Last edited by Wayacrucis; 12-11-2012 at 09:52 AM.

Lol? no one reads these days. If you go on page 1, the first couple of posts are all AAS related. Any rational person would assume that those posts would have been deleted after 4-5 days of being posted, if they weren't supposed to be discussed. So evidently, I wrote my personal belief about Dorian's use, backed up by actual knowledge, as opposed to OMG ONLY 2-3 Tabs of X drug. Ever thought some compounds come in one different doses? X amount of tablets means nothing

As for the pictures of myself that I posted that was a response to someone using my age against me and someone stating that I've trained for "1 year." I posted the pictures to defend myself, because again any rational person wouldn't think my physique is achievable in one year. YOU guys made this about me, not me, not once did I correlate anything that I stated to myself. all I did is post my opinion about dorian's use.

Seriously, lack of intelligence on this site is seriously astounding. I am out, have fun with the thread.
    While I don't agree with the outcome, I see Wayacrucis' point. AAS isn'y allowed, but the discussion hasn't been removed, so I don't blame the guy for discussing it.

As far as the "1 year training" thing, I think those who said it (can't remember), meant that you had trained for 1 year before deciding to use. Not saying thats my position, just clarifying