Trauma412 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

198lbs - 153lbs (Intermittent Fasting Diet)

Didn't take many pictures at all but here's one with a before and after.

Been working out for about a year didn't get the whole nutrition side down to a few months ago.
    I know I lost too much weight too fast but I was tired of being fat lol.
    Attached Images

SA1705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SA1705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SA1705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SA1705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SA1705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SA1705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SA1705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SA1705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SA1705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SA1705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SA1705 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    weird. I started on IF Leangains style training/nutrition/by Martin Berkhan on 7/23/12 weighing 197lb aroung 25%bf.........now I am 154lbs..... after I read this I thought maybe I had posted this. I didn't take any before pics b/c I was disgusted with myself, but congrats on your weight loss.

Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Damn 40 pounds bro? Nice. You weren't exactly "fat", at least by RL standards so I'm surprised you lost that much weight. What was your macro break down for the fast? I tried doing IF for a few weeks but it got to the point where my cravings for a midnight snack were too great, I needed to at least be able to have some peanuts/almonds or some other nut (yeah I know) before I went to bed.

But I have taken some principles from IF, I basically eat two large meals a day then if I am hungry before bed I'll have a little snack of nuts/almonds or whey. It is a A LOT easier to deal with than the 6-8 meal a day BS. I also feel a lot more satisfied after each meal as I finally have a full feeling. I'm a lot less likely to wander on my diet after eating a large meal consisting of meat/fish, large salad, some oats or wild rice and a protein shake then if I eat the small 500 calorie meal of a can of tuna and an apple.

Overall good going bro, always great to see a guy busting his ass to achieve something.

Originally Posted by SA1705 View Post
    weird. I started on IF Leangains style training/nutrition/by Martin Berkhan on 7/23/12 weighing 197lb aroung 25%bf.........now I am 154lbs..... after I read this I thought maybe I had posted this. I didn't take any before pics b/c I was disgusted with myself, but congrats on your weight loss.

Thanks alot dude

Originally Posted by Darknightbegins View Post
    Damn 40 pounds bro? Nice. You weren't exactly "fat", at least by RL standards so I'm surprised you lost that much weight. What was your macro break down for the fast? I tried doing IF for a few weeks but it got to the point where my cravings for a midnight snack were too great, I needed to at least be able to have some peanuts/almonds or some other nut (yeah I know) before I went to bed.

But I have taken some principles from IF, I basically eat two large meals a day then if I am hungry before bed I'll have a little snack of nuts/almonds or whey. It is a A LOT easier to deal with than the 6-8 meal a day BS. I also feel a lot more satisfied after each meal as I finally have a full feeling. I'm a lot less likely to wander on my diet after eating a large meal consisting of meat/fish, large salad, some oats or wild rice and a protein shake then if I eat the small 500 calorie meal of a can of tuna and an apple.

Overall good going bro, always great to see a guy busting his ass to achieve something.
    Not gonna lie, the first week and a half were rough for me I was craving food all the time & was always hungry. After that I was good with no craving, because my body adapted. I started off doing it from 12-4 that was going okay but I couldn't eat that much but I extended that all the way to 12-6 and got down to 168. I was only getting 1600-1800 Calories eating clean foods. Marcos being 40c/50p/10f give or take. Now I'm eating from 10-6 & slowly upping my calories up to maintenance right now 2500 and i'll probably up it 500 calories every month. I went from 168-153 after I increased my calories. Which is weird to me because through out this whole diet which i only been doing for 3 months maybe a little less. I didn't lose one bit of strength in the gym but gained alot.. I'd find an eating window the works for you & give it another go. You will get used to not eating for a long period of time faster than you think.